Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Jersey Giants Stadium 1994 video
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 25, 2017 01:45

If it's permissable, can anybody let me know any links for an HQ video of the New Jersey 1994 VHS? There are some average-quality ones on YouTube, perhaps good enough, but I'm looking for something in better quality.

Re: New Jersey Giants Stadium 1994 video
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: June 25, 2017 04:51

MfG-92
BUT contains official stuff so it cannot be posted here...
I suggest you take a look here:
[iorr.org]
Or send me an e-mail with MfG-92 in the subject line smoking smiley

Info file:
The Rolling Stones
1994-08-14
New Jersey, Giants Stadium

Mission from God Vol. 92 - Falo Mix

Video: Official Merchandising videos, missing songs taken from rare private recording
Audio: 1. Welcome to the Voodoo Lounge (GR 277-278)
2. Official Merchanding Video, missing songs taken from GR 277-278

01 The Roadie
02 Intro
03 Not Fade Away
04 Tumbling Dice
05 You Got Me Rocking
06 Shattered
07 Rocks Off
08 Sparks Will Fly
09 Satisfaction
10 Beast Of Burden
11 Out Of Tears
12 Wild Horses
13 All Down The Line
14 Miss You
15 Can’t Get Next To You
16 I go wild
17 Band Introductions
18 Honky Tonk Women
19 Happy
20 The Worst
21 Voodoo Lounge theme
22 Love Is Strong
23 Monkey Man
24 Start Me Up
25 It’s Only Rock ’n Roll
26 Street Fighting Man
27 Brown Sugar
28 Jumping Jack Flash

artwork by Mr.D

Chris from Belgium

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-25 08:30 by coowouters.

Date: June 25, 2017 08:58

Chris, nice spot, well done! I tried an IORR site search using names and terms I could think of, but I came up with nothing. Good thing you knew it was buried away under that name, and with all the missing songs added as well. Cool thumbs up smileys with beer

Date: June 25, 2017 13:28

Got it now. A question: The setup menu has two entries - "Welcome to the Voodoo Lounge (GR 277-278)" and "Official Merchandise Video". Selecting either doesn't appear to make any difference to the main menu (28 tracks either way). Is this therefore just information about the sources for this DVD?

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: June 25, 2017 15:13

stonesman87
Got it now. A question: The setup menu has two entries - "Welcome to the Voodoo Lounge (GR 277-278)" and "Official Merchandise Video". Selecting either doesn't appear to make any difference to the main menu (28 tracks either way). Is this therefore just information about the sources for this DVD?

the difference is very much audible, so maybe there is a problem on your side, switching the channels?

the first audio track (sound is clearer, more high freq.) is the GR CD, while the 2nd audio track contains the audio off the official video (more low freq, bit muffled sound), added with the GR audio from audio track 1 for the 6 songs that were missing on the official VHS video.

Date: June 25, 2017 15:32

falo01
stonesman87

the difference is very much audible, so maybe there is a problem on your side, switching the channels?

the first audio track (sound is clearer, more high freq.) is the GR CD, while the 2nd audio track contains the audio off the official video (more low freq, bit muffled sound), added with the GR audio from audio track 1 for the 6 songs that were missing on the official VHS video.

Haven't compared much of the audio yet. I thought perhaps one might have been intended to have the original video (missing some of the songs) and the other the full track list. An interesting way to present both ... I'll concentrate on the first one (with, as you say, the better/improved audio), but it's also interesting to have a "replica original" with original audio, also with missing tracks added.

Date: June 25, 2017 20:27

stonesman87
falo01
stonesman87

Haven't compared much of the audio yet. I thought perhaps one might have been intended to have the original video (missing some of the songs) and the other the full track list. An interesting way to present both ... I'll concentrate on the first one (with, as you say, the better/improved audio), but it's also interesting to have a "replica original" with original audio, also with missing tracks added.

of course you only need audio track 1 but there is no need to drop the other one and no problem to include two tracks on dvd, so I kept them.

Date: June 30, 2017 01:06

Hey falo,

Can you temporarily We Transfer your "remastering" of the VHS, without the additional clips? My next really trivial idea/project is to replicate the VHS in your quality. Just a single .mp4 or .avi file will meet requirements. I know, serious completist stuff, but it would look pretty on the bookshelf. winking smiley

BTW I'd need it with the original intro title and credits that appear near the start, like they appear in the first 10-15 seconds at [www.youtube.com], and of course preceded by the roadie intro. I imagine your original work pre-DVD compilation would be exactly that. Hope that's not asking for too much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-30 01:12 by stonesman87.

Date: June 30, 2017 11:21

stonesman87
Hey falo,

Can you temporarily We Transfer your "remastering" of the VHS, without the additional clips? My next really trivial idea/project is to replicate the VHS in your quality. Just a single .mp4 or .avi file will meet requirements. I know, serious completist stuff, but it would look pretty on the bookshelf. winking smiley

BTW I'd need it with the original intro title and credits that appear near the start, like they appear in the first 10-15 seconds at [www.youtube.com], and of course preceded by the roadie intro. I imagine your original work pre-DVD compilation would be exactly that. Hope that's not asking for too much.

just the official stuff?
it wasnt my transfer, but I cant remember the name of the bootleg and if it did circulate that much.

Date: June 30, 2017 12:58

falo01
stonesman87
Hey falo,

just the official stuff?
it wasnt my transfer, but I cant remember the name of the bootleg and if it did circulate that much.

Well, yeah, gotta admit I'm talking about the official VHS content (with the reduced number of tracks). If you think of the name or a link to the bootleg, drop me a line.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1824
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home