Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Coming Soon... My Personal Reviews of those Bootlegs Extant from 1972
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: June 18, 2017 04:35

Seeing as I have listened to more 1972 shows than just about anybody else I know, I am going to put forth my personal opinions of the bootlegs extant from this tour. It will be my opinion, educated or not. So those of you ready to cast aspersions, telling me how off base I am, go ahead and save them for your Hello Kitty Diary. I am uninterested in whingeing, and far more ininterested in constructed criticiscms about my opinions. Being musically untrained, I'm esp.keen to welcome the input of someone who knows about guitars presented in an electric forum and decible levels approaching the threshold of pain. It's hard to not judge a show on Mick's vocals alone. It requires concentration away from Mick's vocals, to really focus on the other musicians and their performance that night.

Any suggestions about this before I embark upon my Summer Project would be welcome. Email me at the address asscociated with this profile. And to reiterate, tossers will be dealt with summarily.

Re: Coming Soon... My Personal Reviews of those Bootlegs Extant from 1972
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 18, 2017 09:45

Just make sure you base your reviews on speed-corrected tapes. It's easy to think this show is the hottest tightest on the tour, simply because the tape you listen to runs too fast... smoking smiley

Good luck, I'm with you!

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: June 18, 2017 13:30

I'm very interested in your opinion

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: June 19, 2017 01:43

Really looking forward to your comments.

Highly recommended for fans of the '72 Tour: Harold Colson's website: "Rolling Stones - American Tour 1972: Revelations of the Fourth Estate".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-19 01:44 by redsock.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 19, 2017 18:00

I know little about all ins and outs, so look forward to your reviews.

Date: June 20, 2017 03:48

Can't wait! I've always wanted to get into the 1972 tour but never knew what recordings were the best of what show.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home