Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT David Bowie
Posted by: gativubi ()
Date: June 8, 2017 12:24

I'm looking for the album Dollars in Drag.
Anyone??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-10 14:00 by gativubi.

Re: David Bowie
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 8, 2017 13:05

Posted by: ade ()
Date: June 8, 2017 17:06

it's about to make an appearance as one of those 'let's pretend it's legitimate' releases

[www.amazon.co.uk]

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: June 8, 2017 22:30

EddieByword
[www.ebay.co.uk]

Wow .I remember I had this. must be upstairs in that Scottish Vault.I need to go up and dust it down to see what else is lurking. I just remember that when I left my last house in 2002 I packed a lot of stuff into still unopened boxes that are in my attic.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 8, 2017 23:09

Tonstone
EddieByword
[www.ebay.co.uk]

Wow .I remember I had this. must be upstairs in that Scottish Vault.I need to go up and dust it down to see what else is lurking. I just remember that when I left my last house in 2002 I packed a lot of stuff into still unopened boxes that are in my attic.

I would like to see that Scottish Vault someday! drinking smiley

Date: June 8, 2017 23:45

Quique-stone
Tonstone
EddieByword
[www.ebay.co.uk]

Hey Quique you know you are welcome anytime. A few Malts and some Stones rarities. What more could be better? The door is always open to you my friend. Kind Regards from Scotland.drinking smileysmileys with beerthumbs up

Date: June 9, 2017 00:03

Tonstone
Quique-stone
Tonstone
EddieByword
[www.ebay.co.uk]

Hey Quique you know you are welcome anytime. A few Malts and some Stones rarities. What more could be better? The door is always open to you my friend. Kind Regards from Scotland.drinking smileysmileys with beerthumbs up

Thanks for your kind words Tony! I will keep my fingers crossed for 2018 then! smileys with beer

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 10, 2017 10:03

Is this Stones-related?

Date: June 10, 2017 10:14

Are you Stones related?

Date: June 10, 2017 13:04

stonesman87
Is this Stones-related?

Re: David Bowie ..........eye rolling smiley

Re: OT David Bowie
Date: June 10, 2017 23:54

??? regarding the previous two posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-10 23:54 by stonesman87.

Date: June 11, 2017 00:08

???........the Scottish vault is Tonstone's attic where he thinks he has 'Dollars in Drag' and has some long forgotten stuff which may include Stones' rarities too.....

So, Bowie & Stones related......

Date: June 11, 2017 03:59

stonesman87

???. Regarding your post what's your point.?. I remember I had the original of this, moved my house to a new location, packed lots of boxes as you do, Stored them in my attic and many are still there. unopened. Yes of course it's not Stones related. So why did you even bother to read, respond, and say nothing to a post that you could not care about? . Strange.

Date: June 11, 2017 04:22

Tonstone
stonesman87

???. Regarding your post what's your point.?. I remember I had the original of this, moved my house to a new location, packed lots of boxes as you do, Stored them in my attic and many are still there. unopened. Yes of course it's not Stones related. So why did you even bother to read, respond, and say nothing to a post that you could not care about? . Strange.

My original question was to find out if this is Stones-related. Your comment contains the answer, I guess, with "Yes of course it's not ...", which, starting with "Yes", leaves a little bit of room for confusion. Never mind, I've often heard the expression "no means yes", so I guess the converse can also apply.

I went into the post, as anybody might do, to see if there might have been anything Stones-related in it. That necessitates reading some or all of the content, and I didn't respond, but rather posted a question, followed by ??? about two subsequent posts about my question that I was unable to glean anything from. I made no indication about whether or not I cared about the post. Rather than being strange, this was conventional procedure in seeking to find out if the post is Stones-related.

Date: June 11, 2017 07:12

Two Rolling Stones fans who live across the Ocean, dreaming to meet each other someday to share a nice moment, drink a few malts and listen to some cool rarities stored in a Scottish vault is Stones related...at least to me! Maybe a little bit personnal but still Stones related!

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: June 11, 2017 07:21

I'd say Bowie was Stones-related, by propinquity, contemporaneity, influence and excellence. Long live. Never die.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-11 07:23 by andrews27.

Date: June 11, 2017 22:30

stonesman87
Tonstone
stonesman87

My original question was to find out if this is Stones-related. Your comment contains the answer, I guess, with "Yes of course it's not ...", which, starting with "Yes", leaves a little bit of room for confusion. Never mind, I've often heard the expression "no means yes", so I guess the converse can also apply.

I went into the post, as anybody might do, to see if there might have been anything Stones-related in it. That necessitates reading some or all of the content, and I didn't respond, but rather posted a question, followed by ??? about two subsequent posts about my question that I was unable to glean anything from. I made no indication about whether or not I cared about the post. Rather than being strange, this was conventional procedure in seeking to find out if the post is Stones-related.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-11 23:25 by Tonstone.

Posted by: soundboard ()
Date: June 12, 2017 06:58

Some Stones connections..
Recorded at the Marquee Club - this broadcast is also known as "The 1980 Floor Show"
Marianna Faithful Sings a duet of "I've Got You Babe" with David Bowie
Crazy stuff - Bowie shakes his corset to the beat..

Here is the show [www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1757
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home