Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Muddy Waters HipOSelect
Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: May 7, 2017 04:12

Hi everyone. I've been trying to track down the 2 hip o select releases hoochie coochie man complete chess masters and you shook me chess masters As well as the non hip o rollin stone collection from I believe yr 2000 or so. I have most of muddy's catalog but these 3 releases are hard to find. I can't afford to pay $200 plus for the ones I've seen on line. Does any one have these 3 releases? Could someone maybe post flac versions or send links to my email? I really wish I had these. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Muddy Waters HipOSelect
Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: May 7, 2017 15:57

out of my head
Hi everyone. I've been trying to track down the 2 hip o select releases hoochie coochie man complete chess masters and you shook me chess masters As well as the non hip o rollin stone collection from I believe yr 2000 or so. I have most of muddy's catalog but these 3 releases are hard to find. I can't afford to pay $200 plus for the ones I've seen on line. Does any one have these 3 releases? Could someone maybe post flac versions or send links to my email? I really wish I had these. Any help would be appreciated.

I have an extra copy of the You Shook Me Chess Masters 2 CD set. It's still sealed, mint condition.

Leave me your e-mail and we'll discuss the details. I can send you photos.

Re: Muddy Waters HipOSelect
Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: May 11, 2017 07:33

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1820
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home