Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Should skorpio65 get off of this cloud?
Posted by: mitch ()
Date: April 14, 2017 14:19

TheGreek
I choose the Official Brussels 73 because I wanted the Official release by the Rolling Stones because I support the Rolling Stones and wanted it in the Highest quality

You obviously are not a completist and understand nothing in collecting (maybe even not interested in) but it's ok for me.

Beside the different trax and mixes, some boots (Brussels for example) offer better sound than the official release, can you believe that?

Seriously, come back when you know a little bit more, You have some study to do...

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 14, 2017 14:47

mitch
TheGreek
I choose the Official Brussels 73 because I wanted the Official release by the Rolling Stones because I support the Rolling Stones and wanted it in the Highest quality

You obviously are not a completist and understand nothing in collecting (maybe even not interested in) but it's ok for me.

Beside the different trax and mixes, some boots (Brussels for example) offer better sound than the official release, can you believe that?

Seriously, come back when you know a little bit more, You have some study to do...
To quote you "maybe even not interested" smiling smiley

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: April 14, 2017 15:23

TheGreek
mitch
TheGreek

To quote you "maybe even not interested" smiling smiley

Gentlemen, this is outside the scope of my original question. It's that "not pretty" member against member concept that I mentioned earlier. The whole point, and subject, by now is to try to have all members with multiple posts on a single subject do it like Stones Vault (in a single topic, with additions from time to time inside that single topic) and not like skorpio65 (an ever-increasing number of posts about what is really a single topic (in his case "my listings on eBay"), with ever-increasing new and additional posts, even for every minor addition including scratching nose or arse.

The merits of what's in the topic are outside the scope of my original question. It's all about consolidation into a single post rather than scattering stuff willy-nilly like topsy and ultimately flooding the forum.

Look - Monsoon Ragoon can do it - see [iorr.org], and he said the only thing that matters - the heart of the matter - on April 13 at 19:38 - "The difference between skorpio65 and me is that ..... I use only one thread". How difficult was that? 10/10 to Monsoon for setting an eminent current example.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-04-14 15:34 by stonesman87.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 14, 2017 15:28

mitch
TheGreek

Yes.... winking smiley .....Keith said exactly that...."I (Keith) have more Stones bootlegs than anyone I know and some of them are better recorded than we do ourselves.............

Date: April 14, 2017 15:35

Please, everybody, take full note of my post on April 14, 2017 at 15:23

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: April 14, 2017 15:57

stonesman87

Look - Monsoon Ragoon can do it - see [iorr.org], and he said the only thing that matters - the heart of the matter - on April 13 at 19:38 - "The difference between skorpio65 and me is that ..... I use only one thread". How difficult was that? 10/10 to Monsoon for setting an eminent current example.

This is crazy!

Where is your problem a member make one ad per DVD?

You probably forgot it but it is BV who fix the ads rules here, certainly not me, you or this Monsoon Ragoon guy who decide who can sell, what at which price, and how the ad must be written!...

What I don't understand is why BV tolerate this kind of thread and this hysterical behaviour against one member.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: April 14, 2017 23:02

What an absurd forum...

Date: April 15, 2017 00:14

mitch
stonesman87

This is crazy!

You probably forgot it but it is BV who fix the ads rules here, certainly not me, you or this Monsoon Ragoon guy who decide who can sell, what at which price, and how the ad must be written!...

What I don't understand is why BV tolerate this kind of thread and this hysterical behaviour against one member.

I will not be drawn in by any member against member aggression. As I continually state, this is about a technique, not a member. Many members have stated that they see it the same way. I have explained in great detail a number of times the grossly inefficient effects of not just one ad per DVD, but also one ad per every little change of circumstances per DVD. In short, it overwhelms the forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-04-15 00:42 by stonesman87.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: April 15, 2017 02:39

stonesman87
mitch
stonesman87

This is crazy!

I will not be drawn in by any member against member aggression. As I continually state, this is about a technique, not a member. Many members have stated that they see it the same way. I have explained in great detail a number of times the grossly inefficient effects of not just one ad per DVD, but also one ad per every little change of circumstances per DVD. In short, it overwhelms the forum.

LOL!

Of the 60 topics on the current and previous pages, 17 are from our friend. That's 28.33% of all topics.

And my personal feelings about all this: I'm getting sick and tired to have to look between our friends multiple posts for things that DO interest me.

And something else, I start to believe that our member is starting to do it in this way (a new topic for each new addition to his e-bay account) on purpose, just to piss of a whole bunch of regulars and that he's LHAO reading this thread!

As for BV, he will only come here if he gets a serious complaint by e-mail from a member. And then you risk a ban for all those who participated in this topic grinning smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: April 15, 2017 02:59

Chris, well said about wading through that stuff to get to stuff you're actually interested in. And there's been more than one occasion when I've wondered if what's being done is being done to antagonise and deliberately clog up the scene, something like a malicious intruder.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: April 15, 2017 04:14

Oh, not the same topic again!!

Some people here, if not most, forget this side of IORR is called "Buy/Sell/Trade", so if someone like to sell his stuff in here definitely it's ok. It depends on evey one to buy it or no, in fact i like to remember than if bootleggers had not existed we would not have any excellent recordings, just some crappy records, isn't?

Maybe, and just maybe, what can do a cool seller instead to start many posts the same day he can do one post with all the fish in there, besides it would be nice if he new posts starts with a proper "For sale...", then all the people here can now what's inside.

Cheers,

Martín

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: April 15, 2017 11:22

Argentino
Maybe, and just maybe, what can do a cool seller instead to start many posts the same day he can do one post with all the fish in there

Cheers,

Martín

That's all we (I) ask...
(And if there's something in there that I like (and want) and the price is right, I'll (try to) buy it).

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: April 15, 2017 11:32

Argentino
Maybe, and just maybe, what can do a cool seller instead to start many posts the same day he can do one post with all the fish in there

Cheers,

Martín

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's just the problem of that guy.
He doesn't understand it or he will not understand it.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: April 15, 2017 20:15

To Chris and Tioms:

Ok, i can see the issue, at least for me is not a problem to have lot of post trying to sell stuff, BUT it would be nice if the seller can starts with "FOR SALE.." and it can be nice too if he/she can do on one single post, but i assume than BV doesn't matter, so if someone like to write a nice mail, maybe he can think on that, but he needs to do another rule, posted (as the 2 previous sticky posts) and... i don't know. I only defend the chance to sell stuff here, that's it.

Cheers,

Martín

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1741
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home