Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Wembley Saturday 15th July 1995 video
Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: March 31, 2017 00:53

[www.youtube.com]
Overjoyed this has appeared, never seen it apart from the actual night itself as my first Stones gig. Wow!! delighted. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Re: Wembley Saturday 15th July 1995 video
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 31, 2017 01:50

geordiestone
[www.youtube.com]
Overjoyed this has appeared, never seen it apart from the actual night itself as my first Stones gig. Wow!! delighted. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Try MfG 01 1995.07.15 Wembley Lounge .......... even clearer picture and great sound........ [iorr.org]

Date: March 31, 2017 02:09

EddieByword
geordiestone
[www.youtube.com]

Try MfG 01 1995.07.15 Wembley Lounge .......... even clearer picture and great sound........ [iorr.org]
Not been able to use File Factory in 2 years Eddie mate, everytime i do i get told my computer is beng infected with spyware and malware and freezes. Bloody scary. If some kind soul could post it mp4 on wetransfer i'd be in heaven. Hope you are well marra.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 31, 2017 03:20

Wembley Saturday 15th July 1995 MfG 01 1995.07.15 Wembley Lounge in mp4

WT link valid until April 6th:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: March 31, 2017 03:23

geordiestone
EddieByword
geordiestone
[www.youtube.com]

Not been able to use File Factory in 2 years Eddie mate, everytime i do i get told my computer is beng infected with spyware and malware and freezes. Bloody scary. If some kind soul could post it mp4 on wetransfer i'd be in heaven. Hope you are well marra.

Hi Geordie, what operating system & browser do you use?

I find whenever I use Filefactory other 'filefactory' windows open up with, as you say,.."warnings" ....I just close those windows and carry on.......(DON'T CLICK ON ANY OF THE LINKS ON THE POP UPS - JUST THE RED & WHITE CROSS (windows xp) or the 'close the window cross' UP IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OR THE THING ON THE TASK BAR AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN - YOU WILL HAVE AT LEAST TWO THAT SAY FILEFACTORY - IF YOU CLOSE THEM FROM THE RIGHT WORKING TO THE LEFT YOU SHOULD BE LEFT WITH JUST ONE ON THE TASK BAR - THIS SHOULD BE THE LEGITIMATE ONE - CHECK BY MAXIMISING IT TO FILL YOUR SCREEN - IT SHOULD THEN JUST HAVE THE DOWNLOAD LINK - JUST CLOSE THOSE POP UP 'FILEFACTORY' WINDOWS AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CARRY ON WITH THE DOWNLOAD.

I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ALLOW THAT SHIT TO INFEST THEIR WEBSITE BUT THEY DO - SO LONG AS YOU'RE CAREFUL AND DON'T CLICK ON ANY OF THE LINKS SAYING "JUST PHONE THIS NUMBER TO DISINFECT THE VIRUSES FROM YOUR COMPUTER ETC" YOU SHOULD BE OK............

I just looked up marra on the urban dictionay - cheers Geordie - I'll be better on Sunday if the Swans beat Middlesborough - I'd told you Newcastle would come straight back up - but hands off Glyfie.............spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-31 03:28 by EddieByword.

Posted by: ade ()
Date: March 31, 2017 10:08

thanks chris, as for those pop ups on file factory if anyone gets them do what eddie says plus clear your cookies etc off your machine after as once you've had one they seem to latch on if you get rid it might be a long time before you see another. I've a suspicion that they don't happen if you're downloading from a paid account just if the file you want is in a free account.

Date: March 31, 2017 14:03

ade
thanks chris, as for those pop ups on file factory if anyone gets them do what eddie says plus clear your cookies etc off your machine after as once you've had one they seem to latch on if you get rid it might be a long time before you see another. I've a suspicion that they don't happen if you're downloading from a paid account just if the file you want is in a free account.

Unfortunately not true........I've got a premium account and still get them and Stonesvault Filefactory account is paid up too............confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-31 16:16 by EddieByword.

Posted by: ade ()
Date: March 31, 2017 20:06

i wonder if it's adblock then as I've not had one of those pop ups from filefactory in a few months

Date: March 31, 2017 20:46

Cheers Eddie and yeah i hope you beat those horrors this weekend.
I'm not a supremely technical person but it does seem to be that wetransfer makes everyone happy but by the same token there must be good reason for people not to upload everything that way.

Date: March 31, 2017 21:21

Geordiestone, did you see my message? (it's hidden between the messages about Filefactory, LOL!)

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: March 31, 2017 22:01

ade
i wonder if it's adblock then as I've not had one of those pop ups from filefactory in a few months

I've got adblock on as well so I don't know.............(they come on as soon as I sign in........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-31 22:01 by EddieByword.

Date: March 31, 2017 22:02

geordiestone
Cheers Eddie and yeah i hope you beat those horrors this weekend.
I'm not a supremely technical person but it does seem to be that wetransfer makes everyone happy but by the same token there must be good reason for people not to upload everything that way.

Middlesborough, Hull & Sunderland would be a good swap for Newcastle and whoever else..........grinning smiley ............sorry Chris......>grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-31 22:56 by EddieByword.

Date: March 31, 2017 22:50

And again,
Geordiestone, did you see my message? (they keep hiding it between the messages about Filefactory, LOL!)

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

As for not always using WT; the reason is simple: after 7 days, the file(s) is(are) deleted from the server, so if you are too late, you depend on the goodwill of the uploader (or someone who did download the file(s) to get it, whereas filefactory keeps them for an unlimited time (if nothing happens...)
(See the "Stonesvault: thousands of links permanent available because the people behind the Vault took a life-long premium account)

Now If you could acknowledge that you've read my message and have seen the WT links, I'll be a happy man :-)

Chris from Belgium

Date: March 31, 2017 23:29

Hello Chris thank you enormously for the links, i shall treasure this one as i was there, very kind of you. I don't see any message though, am i looking in the right place?

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: March 31, 2017 23:37

Many thanks!

Date: April 1, 2017 01:30

geordiestone
Hello Chris thank you enormously for the links, i shall treasure this one as i was there, very kind of you. I don't see any message though, am i looking in the right place?

4th and 10th message in this thread smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: April 1, 2017 01:46

coowouters
geordiestone

4th and 10th message in this thread smiling smiley
Yes i see it all, many thanks!

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 1, 2017 23:31

Hi Guys anyone got a DVD of the Sunday gig 16.07.1995.

I remember getting up at 5.00 am In Edinburgh and driving on my own almost 7 hours to get to Wembley. Checked into a hotel and walked about 3 miles to Wembley a few beers consumed en route. Got to Wembley around 1.00 pm.Got to Stadium perimeter. Had to wait in que but got to front gates by way of a little Scottish persuasion. Into the Stadium and up five rows from the front. I remember Black Crowes as support but only played around 5 numbers when the rain came on and stopped their set. Stones on and almost got burnt from the explosion of fireworks as they came on to Not Fade Away.. A legendry show so if anyone has footage I would love to see it.Thanks in advance Tonstone.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 2, 2017 01:31

Tonstone

I remember getting up at 5.00 am In Edinburgh and driving on my own almost 7 hours to get to Wembley. Checked into a hotel and walked about 3 miles to Wembley a few beers consumed en route. Got to Wembley around 1.00 pm.Got to Stadium perimeter. Had to wait in que but got to front gates by way of a little Scottish persuasion. Into the Stadium and up five rows from the front. I remember Black Crowes as support but only played around 5 numbers when the rain came on and stopped their set. Stones on and almost got burnt from the explosion of fireworks as they came on to Not Fade Away.. A legendry show so if anyone has footage I would love to see it.Thanks in advance Tonstone.

Good story, so you were under the Cobra. I was too a few months earlier in Buenos Aires.
The Black Crowes was a great live band back then.
Hope you get the dvd you are looking for mate!
smileys with beer

Date: April 2, 2017 02:03

Quique-stone
Tonstone

Good story, so you were under the Cobra. I was too a few months earlier in Buenos Aires.
The Black Crowes was a great live band back then.
Hope you get the dvd you are looking for mate!
smileys with beer
The Black Crowes if still together would STILL be probably the greatest Rock n Roll band on the planet, i remember i wore my BC shirt for this gig. Wonderful day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1832
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home