Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ROLLING STONES 4 DVD SET RARE IMPORT 20 % OFF
Posted by: skorpio65 ()
Date: March 27, 2017 08:33

FOR SALE ON MY EBAY:

[www.ebay.it]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-31 15:20 by skorpio65.

Re: ROLLING STONES 4 DVD SET RARE IMPORT
Posted by: tioms ()
Date: March 27, 2017 10:52

Here we ago again with that stupid guy!

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: March 27, 2017 11:02

I'm asking myself when we gone to get rid of of that foolish person?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 27, 2017 13:22

tioms

There's only ONE solution : someone has to take the plunge and BUY the whole collection of the guy.
Who has 1500€ to burn? grinning smiley

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: March 27, 2017 13:45

tioms: "This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever,"

Why do you care about what this guy wants to sell? What is your problem?

Date: March 27, 2017 14:23

Well the problem is the guy registered about 6 years ago. During that time he posted like 4 messages and suddenly last week when he has stuff to sell he floods the site with posts.
That's exactly the kind of member IORR can do without...

Posted by: ade ()
Date: March 27, 2017 14:26

I think if he just posts once and says he's selling some bootleg dvds on ebay with a link then that's not a problem if it's within the forum rules but to not mention that they are bootlegs, to hype them with the word rare, to post every item individually, and when this forum can be read by casual passers by who may be interested in the stones but not familiar with the products he is selling could be seen as misleading at the very least especially since there's no guarantee he's not simply copying dvdr's and photocopying covers.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: March 27, 2017 14:48

dcba
tioms

There's only ONE solution : someone has to take the plunge and BUY the whole collection of the guy.
Who has 1500€ to burn? grinning smiley
another solution can be to post all this DVD freely on every mail

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: March 27, 2017 15:01

If he wants (to try) & sell his boot dvds here thats ok,BUT KEEP IT IN 1 THREAD
this multiple thread is BS.....

Date: March 27, 2017 17:33

dcba
Well the problem is the guy registered about 6 years ago. During that time he posted like 4 messages and suddenly last week when he has stuff to sell he floods the site with posts.

So that is for you to decide? What are you, IORR police? I don't know the guy, i don't care for his product, but i sure as hell ain't gonna tell him what to do or not. Don't read his advertisements if you're not interested. Don't buy his shit if you don't want to buy it. But stop telling other people what to do.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: March 27, 2017 22:30

gimme_shelter
dcba

So that is for you to decide? What are you, IORR police? I don't know the guy, i don't care for his product, but i sure as hell ain't gonna tell him what to do or not. Don't read his advertisements if you're not interested. Don't buy his shit if you don't want to buy it. But stop telling other people what to do.

Well said!

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: March 27, 2017 23:37

Well also, by the same token, if people wish to complain about him and the way he goes about things then why not just ignore peoples complaints and move on to something you want to read. The guys posts far outweigh the complaints against and last time i checked it was still fine to make a complaint as long as it is done in the correct manner, which from what i can see has been observed.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: March 27, 2017 23:53

I have a strong recollection of this happening once before. This is not my opinion or suggestion, just a mention of something I think I can recall. On that previous occasion, I'm pretty sure the administrator took off all the posts, and, I guess, blacklisted the multiple poster.

I repeat - this is not a suggestion, only a mention of something similar I think I can recall about a previous similar matter that caused plenty of contention and unrest.

Date: March 28, 2017 00:23

gimme_shelter
[blah blah blah... and] stop telling other people what to do.

If you use a tiny bit of logic you'll realize this is exactly what you just did : telling me what to do.
If you don't mind seeing a guy suddenly using IORR like a "free ad" board after contributing nothing for years you should learn the meaning of the word "polluting".
And I'll leave it at that...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-28 00:27 by dcba.

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: March 28, 2017 01:17

dcba
gimme_shelter

If you use a tiny bit of logic you'll realize this is exactly what you just did : telling me what to do.
If you don't mind seeing a guy suddenly using IORR like a "free ad" board after contributing nothing for years you should learn the meaning of the word "polluting".
Very well said and my point exactly. Everyone's entitled to complain as long as there are no personal insults.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: March 28, 2017 10:38

geordiestone
dcba
gimme_shelter

Very well said and my point exactly. Everyone's entitled to complain as long as there are no personal insults.

I read crazy things here nowadays.
I don't see the problem to sell items here without contributing to the board. Is it an obligation?
I don't understand why people are complaining about ads!(few dudes actually, always the same "lesson givers"...) Do the ads violate the iorr policy rules?
I don't thnk so, so just just take it or leave it!
I see way more pollution in those whines/complaints than in the ads...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-28 11:09 by mitch.

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: March 28, 2017 14:42

The word ''share'' is not even mentioned in the forum name, so ads are to be expected and respected. Stop acting like you're morally superior if you're sharing download links instead of selling real items. You're not.

As for the ads by scorpio65 all I can say is the prices are too high for me. One of the dvds in this ad I bought brand new for 5 euros at a record fair just a week ago. The seller had 4 copies and was delighted to get rid of one.

Date: March 28, 2017 15:48

dcba
gimme_shelter

I did. I'm sorry.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: March 28, 2017 16:30

TheBlockbuster
As for the ads by scorpio65 all I can say is the prices are too high for me. One of the dvds in this ad I bought brand new for 5 euros at a record fair just a week ago. The seller had 4 copies and was delighted to get rid of one.

If the prices are too high, scorpio65 won't sell and that's it.
Nobody needs or ask the opinion of those "moralists".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1613
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home