Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

to bv
Posted by: tioms ()
Date: March 21, 2017 20:52

bv: skorpio65, is this a fool, to spoil the pages?
IMO: Put that out

Bye,

Re: to bv
Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: March 21, 2017 20:54

tioms
bv: skorpio65, is this a fool, to spoil the pages?
IMO: Put that out

Bye,
I agree, most irritating!

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: March 21, 2017 21:24

To my knowledge, this is still a Buy/SELL/Trade section...
Should those ads be deleted because some lads thinks everything should be free?
I don't think so.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: March 21, 2017 21:25

Not a normal person obviously. He has just 75 % positive feedback on ebay.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 21, 2017 22:06

He has valued his stuff sky high, but what the heck, if some fool wants to pay that amount, that can't be a reason to ban him from IORR, although reading his adds on ebay is both irritating and laughable.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: March 21, 2017 22:11

I didn't say "put them out" He even could mention his 7 objects in one message with 7 e-bay links.
That's the point. But i believe that he is frustrated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-21 22:12 by tioms.

Date: March 22, 2017 00:11

tioms
I didn't say "put them out" He even could mention his 7 objects in one message with 7 e-bay links.
That's the point. But i believe that he is frustrated.

agree.

There used to be another guy with multi posts (more than one page) and kept bumping from time to time ...... very anoying (forgot his name)

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 22, 2017 00:14

mitch
I don't think so.

I agree, but also with Tioms:

Tioms

And personally, I find links to e-bay "not done" on this page; here you offer something for sale and you don't promote e-bay.

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-23 01:03 by coowouters.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: March 22, 2017 09:50

It's one thing to offer "Stones Live in XXX, SBD" for €5.90 in this section on this site. It's quite another to flog your items for sale on another site, using this site to advertise. In fact, it's in bad taste.

And furthermore, if he were a gentleman, he'd admit his guilt and stand before the firing squad at dawn... end of.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: March 22, 2017 10:12

coowouters
mitch
I don't think so.

I agree, but also with Tioms.

And personally, I find links to e-bay "not done" on this page; here you offer something for sale and you don't promote e-bay.
Well said Chris, hope you are feeling better.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: March 22, 2017 12:31

does not belong here amongst us Stones fans .

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: March 22, 2017 12:35

HEILOOBAAS
It's one thing to offer "Stones Live in XXX, SBD" for €5.90 in this section on this site. It's quite another to flog your items for sale on another site, using this site to advertise. In fact, it's in bad taste.

And furthermore, if he were a gentleman, he'd admit his guilt and stand before the firing squad at dawn... end of.
Yes get him up against the Wall .On a side note I love your dare I say "avatar" the royal symbol with the "keep calm and piss off" awesome smiling smiley

Date: March 22, 2017 18:28

It is useless posting at IORR any longer, I just skip the post when I see it is posted by skorpio65.

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: March 22, 2017 19:55

stonesmuziekfan
It is useless posting at IORR any longer, I just skip the post when I see it is posted by skorpio65.
Snap!

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: March 23, 2017 00:50

There is weird people here...
If a seller asks 1M€ for a DVD, where is the problem?
If a seller post one ad per DVD, instead of one for 3 or 4, where is the problem?...
I don't know skorpio65 but I am a bit sick of those lesson givers who go whine to bv for obscure reasons.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: March 23, 2017 04:46

mitch
There is weird people here...
If a seller asks 1M€ for a DVD, where is the problem?
If a seller post one ad per DVD, instead of one for 3 or 4, where is the problem?...
I don't know skorpio65 but I am a bit sick of those lesson givers who go whine to bv for obscure reasons.

I 100% agree with you Mitch! Some people here, if not most, forget this side of IORR is called "Buy/Sell/Trade", so if someone like to sell his stuff in here definitely it's ok. It depends on evey one to buy it or no, in fact i like to remember than if bootleggers had not existed we would not have any excellent recordings, just some crappy records, isn't?

Cheers,

Martín

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: March 23, 2017 10:57

I have what I believe is the best approach in this forum, based on the principle of Occam's razor. Simple (pun intended) - decide what you want to pay attention to, ignore what doesn't interest you. There's no need to discuss and debate, or argue about, what you're not interested in. QED

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: March 23, 2017 17:12

stonesman87
I have what I believe is the best approach in this forum, based on the principle of Occam's razor. Simple (pun intended) - decide what you want to pay attention to, ignore what doesn't interest you. There's no need to discuss and debate, or argue about, what you're not interested in. QED

Good point.

Cheers,

Martín

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1673
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home