Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Over 35 years of Rolling Stones RARE DVD collections ON SALE
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: March 17, 2017 20:27

skorpio65
AS YOU SAY: A FEW YEARS BACK
CAN U FIND IT NOW?
I REMEMBER I'VE PAID 50 EURO FOR IT (EXACTLY FROM GERMANY)
I CAN HARDLY IMAGINE THAT U CAN FIND IT FOR 10 EURO BEFORE.
I got it for free .Cmon this is not even April fools day .

Posted by: skorpio65 ()
Date: March 17, 2017 20:28

thanks Cristiano for informations.

Date: March 17, 2017 20:30

The Greek, please don't continue to say lies, NO ONE GIVE YOU A RARE DVD FOR FREE.
MAYBE YOU GOT A ZIP FILE. NO MORE!

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: March 17, 2017 21:37

Skorpio65 sells his DVD collection. Take it or leave it.
I'll never understand why people fell the need to comment the ads!
The ads should not be repliable threads imho.

Date: March 17, 2017 21:46

SAINT WORDS!
THANKS MITCH! thumbs up

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: March 18, 2017 04:19

skorpio65,
I've them all. I bought through the years more as 200 dvd's , all silver pressed.

I've every gig on dvd (bootleg) from : London02 (2012) till Vegas 10-22-2016.(+/-70 gigs)
I've to say that these: from London02 till Vegas are in DVD-r. And above all: also in Blu-Ray
The cost for these 200 + from London till Vegas (+/- 140 dvd and B.R.) is between €25 and 35 euros each. What I'll say is:
I DO HAVE IN MY MIND THAT THIS IS LOST MONEY!
I even do not try to sell something.
And RARE? Nothing is rare, only legal items.

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: March 18, 2017 06:20

Good lord, obviously Skorpio65 has paid for DVDs that most of us got for free when Megaupload and FileFactory were proliferated with the Datauploads of basically everything that has ever been recorded or filmed of the guys.

But trying to sell the items here is just laughable, heck i've got 95% of what he's offering and more that he doesn't have and share it with anyone for free as UrbanSteel did for me in 2008/9

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: March 18, 2017 06:31

memberthatonetime I'm not a towel, YOU'RE A TOWEL!!
don't forget to bring a towel

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 18, 2017 06:54

I don't think there is much value in bootleg CD and DVD's these days. Especially not since the, more or less, free internet market has opened up. Maybe there is some value in a few really rare objects.
Vinyl though is another matter. Even bootleg vinyl I guess. I count the value on my DVD-boots to zero and the value of my CD-boots to, maybe, 5 euro each.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: March 18, 2017 08:57

Stoneage
I don't think there is much value in bootleg CD and DVD's these days. Especially not since the, more or less, free internet market has opened up. Maybe there is some value in a few really rare objects.
Vinyl though is another matter. Even bootleg vinyl I guess. I count the value on my DVD-boots to zero and the value of my CD-boots to, maybe, 5 euro each.

The real important bootlegs are still worth something. I searched 9 or 10 years for 4cd Place Pigalle VGP 362. I had a copy then but gave it to a friend, because my Japanese dealer still had it on the normal list then. But suddenly it was sold out. Now I paid 160 EURO on Ebay for a mint copy with OBI (which most copies don't have). But most high prices for VGP, DAC, EVSD etc. on Ebay are nonsense. Nobody will buy it.

Posted by: 1963luca0 ()
Date: March 18, 2017 12:47

This kind of item never grows in value. On the contrary, the most of times you realise they're worth a few euros. It's nobody's fault, it's a built-in rule in collecting: if you collect items that can be copied or downloaded, you're going to loose your money. The point is that we collect for our own pleasure, not to get our money back, one day or another. The DVDs offered are easily available in Italy, if you know who to ask them for and are not expensive. The most of times, you can have them at record fairs discounted, if bought in bundle.
In any case, the seller makes the prices, buyers say Yes or No.
The lesson we should learn is: if you buy keepers, you'll get your money back; if you don't you won't. In Italy, we use to say that everybody can believe to be rich if he overprices his goods...
Bye

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: March 18, 2017 13:01

I do know that what I bought in boots: silvers or dvd'r is afterwards worthless.
And I can live with it.
But I want to have them. That's all.
I also do not give it away for free.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: March 18, 2017 13:09

Anybody remembers the trees on the UC list? (BTW - UC is still alive!)

"... tree that f**ker!"

... those were the days ... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out thumbs up

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: March 18, 2017 13:23

tioms
I do know that what I bought in boots: silvers or dvd'r is afterwards worthless.
And I can live with it.
But I want to have them. That's all.
I also do not give it away for free.

Yeah. The same with me. But I don't think silvers are "worthless". If you offer them for a reasonable price you can get normally still 25 EURO for European DoCDs, 35-40 for VGP 2CDs, for very searched items like Place Pigalle on VGP, A Stone Alone on VGP, some Japan boxes you might get much more.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1801
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home