Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST/ New version : Mick TAYLOR with The Jack Bruce Band - Vol 03 - 04 May 1975 - Offenbach thumbs up
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: March 7, 2017 11:40

This version should replace the previous version (the previous was the worst from the series but this version is the best from the series!)

22nd April - 9th June: JACK BRUCE BAND – European Tour
Volume 03: Offenbach

This again is part three of a series of rare recordings of Mick Taylor with the Jack Bruce Band in Europe 1975. With thanks to nzb who provided half a dozen of rare shows (Offenbach, Voorburg, Geleen, Hamburg, Glasgow & London), thanks to Jaap (Stonesmuziekfan) who sent me all of his tapes from this era and gives critic and advise on my work and to my friend Riccardo (MrNo) who participated to a big part of my collection and LTB that send us his tapes from the german shows.

04th May 1975: Offenbach, West-Germany, Stadthalle

Line-up: MT (gtr)/Jack Bruce (voc, bass)/Carla Bley (org, synth, el p, mellotron)/Ronnie
Leahy (el p, synth)/Bruce Gary (dr)
Tracklist:
CD1:
01 - Can You Follow?
02 - Morning Story
03 - Keep It Down
04 - Pieces Of Mind
05 - Tickets To Waterfalls-Weird Of Hermiston-Post War
06 - Band introduction
07 - Spirit
CD2:
01 - Out Into The Fields
02 - Without A Word
03 - Smiles And Grins
04 - Sunshine Of Your Love
(infos taken from The Rolling Stones Complete Works Database by Nico Zentgraf www.nzentgraf.de/books/mt/taylor1.htm).

I spent hours on the previous tape coming from nzb that I posted a few days ago but has poor result! After posting it on Dimeadozen, Jaap received a proposition from LTB to send us his own recording tape! This one is from superior quality and quite nothing had to be done here.
My only changes were:
- I amplified a little the sound +3db (always under the saturation)
- I did delete a micro gap in the beginning of track 2
- I rebuild the medley “Tickets To Waterfalls/Weird Of Hermiston/Post War” as on the usual tapes from this tour.
- I separate in two cd-rs.
I kept the fade in/out between “Out Into The Fields” and “Without A Word” (I tried to patch using the other source but the result was not great). I deleted the fade in/out between “Smiles And Grins” and “Sunshine Of Your Love”.
I rework the beginning/end of the cdr with fade in/out

link valid until 14/03/2017
[we.tl]
Posted on IORR by StonyRoad in March 2017.
Mannheim will be post probably this evening

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-07 11:41 by StonyRoad.

Re: POST/ New version : Mick TAYLOR with The Jack Bruce Band - Vol 03 - 04 May 1975 - Offenbach thumbs up
Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: March 7, 2017 14:07

Thanks a lot
CrazyMama

Re: POST/ New version : Mick TAYLOR with The Jack Bruce Band - Vol 03 - 04 May 1975 - Offenbach thumbs up
Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: March 7, 2017 14:22

Great find, thanks!

N

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 7, 2017 15:45

smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 7, 2017 16:31

Thanks a lot Norbert for the upgraded version! smileys with beer

Posted by: mtripoli ()
Date: March 8, 2017 04:51

Thank you for the update.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1965
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home