Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST BY REQUEST! 1972 Work Sucks, Let's Go On Tour!
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 12, 2017 21:52

HEILOOBAAS
don't forget that yours truly has the original version of Sweet Virginia, wh. has been inexplicably omitted from the sbd recording.

[www.filefactory.com]

Thanks frangin! Now i'm goign to listen to the final 10 mminutes of the 72 tour (the "Happy Birthday/Uptight/Satisfaction" suite from July 26) and feel all giddy...

To the best and most legendary rock tour the US has ever known! smileys with beer

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: March 13, 2017 08:13

dcba
HEILOOBAAS
don't forget that yours truly has the original version of Sweet Virginia, wh. has been inexplicably omitted from the sbd recording.

[www.filefactory.com]

Thanks frangin! Now i'm goign to listen to the final 10 mminutes of the 72 tour (the "Happy Birthday/Uptight/Satisfaction" suite from July 26) and feel all giddy...

To the best and most legendary rock tour the US has ever known! smileys with beer

But isn't that in absolutely horrible audience quality?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 13, 2017 11:02

Yes, awful it is... but you can crank up the highs with VLC EQ tool. It brings some clarity to the sound and it makes things a bit better.

But yeah it's still for hardcore fans aka IORR regulars!

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: March 24, 2017 11:15

retired_dog
By the way, has anybody else noticed any digital glitches like on Part 1, Disc 4,
Track 5 (Gimme Shelter) at 0.16 or is it just me?

Yes, i noticed this too. And too bad it's only in the best ever live version of Gimme Shelter. btw, not only at 0.16, but later in the song as well.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1605
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home