Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Problem with latency
Posted by: star star 1 ()
Date: February 19, 2017 20:39

Any one can help me?
I used to do recordings with Audiocity in Windows XP with no problem. The problem has come when i have changed to windows 7. Now, It appears the fu*&"*ing latency. I have tried to solve in many ways but nothing. It keeps annoying. Is there any solution?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-19 21:39 by bv.

Re: Problem with latency
Date: February 19, 2017 21:22

* [distrowatch.com] *

This should work if your computer doesn't have an implementation of UEFI. Since your computer is running Windows 7,you should be good to go. UEFI was implemented around the time of Windows 8 (maybe SLIGHTLY before that). Even if the computer does have UEFI,the 64-bit version still might work. Your processor may need to be SMP capable. Most from the past 10 to 12 years are. You could check your CPU flags for "SMP" (and 64-bit / 32-bit) or just try it out and see if it runs with your hardware.

If you go for a hard drive install .... as opposed to just running it live off of a USB stick or DVD .... first copy your files,pictures,music,video,documents etc. onto an external disk of some sort so that you still have the files after the hard drive install. No need for that if you run it live off of a USB stick or optical disc.

Re: OT: Problem with latency
Date: February 20, 2017 10:37

You can also adjust the amount of latency in Audacity.

Re: OT: Problem with latency
Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: February 20, 2017 22:34

have you already tried

latency correction

or

fix latency

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1705
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home