Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is there a source of the Let It Bleed 3 part DVD Documentary?
Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: February 7, 2017 04:21

Is there a source of the Let It Bleed 3 part DVD Documentary? I came across a folder on my PC that had two parts as low quality AVI files, great Documentary!

Re: Is there a source of the Let It Bleed 3 part DVD Documentary?
Date: February 7, 2017 06:17

I have the DVD, but I'll need to dig it out and post it. I'll try getting around to it within the next few days.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 7, 2017 06:21

I have the 3-DVD files and I can post it on WT.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 7, 2017 12:55

LIB-Docu, Part 1: [we.tl]
LIB-Docu, Part 2: [we.tl]
LIB-Docu, Part 3: [we.tl]

The "Let it Bleed"-Documentary was made by the Austrian Movie makers Rudi Dolezal & Hannes Rossacher (DoRo-Produktion) -- [DerStandard.at] .

It was broadcasted in whole on Sunday, 14-Jul-2002, 8:45pm by french/german public broadcaster Arte.

A VHS-Videotape can be found in Germany in the University Library Heidelberg: [katalog.ub.uni-heidelberg.de] and in the University Library Dresden: [katalogbeta.slub-dresden.de] .

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-16 14:00 by Irix.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 7, 2017 18:31

I have this dvd set, but thanks for this information.

Date: February 7, 2017 23:51

Irix

The "Let it Bleed"-Documentary was made by the Austrian Movie makers Rudi Dolezal & Hannes Rossacher (DoRo-Produktion) -- [DerStandard.at] .

It was broadcasted in whole on Sunday, 14-Jul-2002, 8:45pm by french/german public broadcaster Arte.

A VHS-Videotape can be found in Germany in the University Library Heidelberg: [katalog.ub.uni-heidelberg.de] and in the University Library Dresden: [katalogbeta.slub-dresden.de] .

Thanks for the info and for posting the DVDs. It saved me a lot of work. smiling smiley

Date: February 7, 2017 23:53

Cristiano Radtke
Irix

Thanks for the info and for posting the DVDs. It saved me a lot of work. smiling smiley

Same here! smiling smiley

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: February 8, 2017 03:22

Thanks mucho!

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: February 8, 2017 18:55

Thanks for this one.

Date: February 8, 2017 19:29

Irix

Thank you very much Cristiano I have worked on a number of films for ZDF/Arte & didn’t know they showed it, but sadly I don’t speak German! Still looking for an English language version,
Cheers,

Date: February 8, 2017 19:36

usetobesampeg
Irix

Thank you very much Cristiano I have worked on a number of films for ZDF/Arte & didn’t know they showed it, but sadly I don’t speak German! Still looking for an English language version,
Cheers,

You meant Irix, didn't you? smileys with beer

Date: February 8, 2017 20:17

Cristiano Radtke
usetobesampeg
Irix

Cheers,

You meant Irix, didn't you? smileys with beer

Yes! Sorry Sorry! Typing before Coffee & not wearing Glasses never a good idea

Posted by: harleybla ()
Date: February 8, 2017 23:43

Thank you very much for this,
not sure if i have seen this but it does not matter

Re: Let It Bleed Documentary
Date: February 2, 2020 21:25

arte TV - Let It Bleed - Documentary, 14 July 2002

Full version (2h:56mins) with German Voice-over, 1 MPEG4-Video, 352x288px, 1.02 GB (same source as above, but all 3 parts cut together).

Download (until 9-Feb-2020): [we.tl]

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: February 2, 2020 22:51

Can anybody post this without the German voice-over, i.e. spoken in English only?

Date: February 2, 2020 23:20

stonesman87

Can anybody post this without the German voice-over, i.e. spoken in English only?

Probably StonesDoug from Shidoobee (see Pos. 2h:27m) could help - [iorr.org] .

The official Broadcast was German/French only.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 01:59

Irix
stonesman87

Probably StonesDoug from Shidoobee (see Pos. 2h:27m) could help - [iorr.org] .

The official Broadcast was German/French only.

Might be too much to expect. Might have to leave it at that ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1221
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home