Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is there a source of the Let It Bleed 3 part DVD Documentary?
Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: February 7, 2017 04:21

Is there a source of the Let It Bleed 3 part DVD Documentary? I came across a folder on my PC that had two parts as low quality AVI files, great Documentary!

Re: Is there a source of the Let It Bleed 3 part DVD Documentary?
Date: February 7, 2017 06:17

I have the DVD, but I'll need to dig it out and post it. I'll try getting around to it within the next few days.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 7, 2017 06:21

I have the 3-DVD files and I can post it on WT.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 7, 2017 12:55

LIB-Docu, Part 1: [we.tl]
LIB-Docu, Part 2: [we.tl]
LIB-Docu, Part 3: [we.tl]

The "Let it Bleed"-Documentary was made by the Austrian Movie makers Rudi Dolezal & Hannes Rossacher (DoRo-Produktion) -- [DerStandard.at] .

It was broadcasted in whole on Sunday, 14-Jul-2002, 8:45pm by french/german public broadcaster Arte.

A VHS-Videotape can be found in Germany in the University Library Heidelberg: [katalog.ub.uni-heidelberg.de] and in the University Library Dresden: [katalogbeta.slub-dresden.de] .

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-16 14:00 by Irix.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 7, 2017 18:31

I have this dvd set, but thanks for this information.

Date: February 7, 2017 23:51

Irix

The "Let it Bleed"-Documentary was made by the Austrian Movie makers Rudi Dolezal & Hannes Rossacher (DoRo-Produktion) -- [DerStandard.at] .

It was broadcasted in whole on Sunday, 14-Jul-2002, 8:45pm by french/german public broadcaster Arte.

A VHS-Videotape can be found in Germany in the University Library Heidelberg: [katalog.ub.uni-heidelberg.de] and in the University Library Dresden: [katalogbeta.slub-dresden.de] .

Thanks for the info and for posting the DVDs. It saved me a lot of work. smiling smiley

Date: February 7, 2017 23:53

Cristiano Radtke
Irix

Thanks for the info and for posting the DVDs. It saved me a lot of work. smiling smiley

Same here! smiling smiley

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: February 8, 2017 03:22

Thanks mucho!

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: February 8, 2017 18:55

Thanks for this one.

Date: February 8, 2017 19:29

Irix

Thank you very much Cristiano I have worked on a number of films for ZDF/Arte & didn’t know they showed it, but sadly I don’t speak German! Still looking for an English language version,
Cheers,

Date: February 8, 2017 19:36

usetobesampeg
Irix

Thank you very much Cristiano I have worked on a number of films for ZDF/Arte & didn’t know they showed it, but sadly I don’t speak German! Still looking for an English language version,
Cheers,

You meant Irix, didn't you? smileys with beer

Date: February 8, 2017 20:17

Cristiano Radtke
usetobesampeg
Irix

Cheers,

You meant Irix, didn't you? smileys with beer

Yes! Sorry Sorry! Typing before Coffee & not wearing Glasses never a good idea

Posted by: harleybla ()
Date: February 8, 2017 23:43

Thank you very much for this,
not sure if i have seen this but it does not matter

Re: Let It Bleed Documentary
Date: February 2, 2020 21:25

arte TV - Let It Bleed - Documentary, 14 July 2002

Full version (2h:56mins) with German Voice-over, 1 MPEG4-Video, 352x288px, 1.02 GB (same source as above, but all 3 parts cut together).

Download (until 9-Feb-2020): [we.tl]

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: February 2, 2020 22:51

Can anybody post this without the German voice-over, i.e. spoken in English only?

Date: February 2, 2020 23:20

stonesman87

Can anybody post this without the German voice-over, i.e. spoken in English only?

Probably StonesDoug from Shidoobee (see Pos. 2h:27m) could help - [iorr.org] .

The official Broadcast was German/French only.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 01:59

Irix
stonesman87

Probably StonesDoug from Shidoobee (see Pos. 2h:27m) could help - [iorr.org] .

The official Broadcast was German/French only.

Might be too much to expect. Might have to leave it at that ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2113
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home