Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

File Factory Pop Ups and Add Ons
Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: February 5, 2017 19:25

I have all but given up on File Factory as it seems loaded with re-directs, pop ups and some possibly malicious material in the 'free' download version. It can be hard to determine what 'download' is the correct one, as some have tried to download software to my computer.

Is the paid-version any better?

Re: File Factory Pop Ups and Add Ons
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 5, 2017 19:26

use an add blocker

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 5, 2017 21:07

I buy it 6 months at a time and it works fantastic. Especially the search feature available to paid members. Just type in Rolling Stones and hundreds of lossless boots turn up. Not to mention the latest DVD screeners! Love my FF...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 5, 2017 21:35

buffalo7478

I have all but given up on File Factory as it seems loaded with re-directs, pop ups and some possibly malicious material in the 'free' download version.

Don't use the File Factory website directly - use the JDownloader 2 instead.

Just copy the links from e.g. the StonesVault - the JDownloader 2 recognizes the Links automatically and starts the Download. The free File Factory account (for 130 KByte/s download speed) can be added to the JDownloader 2 (of course a Premium account too).

[jdownloader.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1857
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home