Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: blue and lonesome
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 29, 2016 19:19

Again:

velonabolin and I already got several mails asking to send the new album by wetransfer.
Even here and in the other topic about "Blue and Lonesome", people keep asking for a copy and putting their mail address.

As this is an official release, and we don't want to get bad sales, we will NOT send it without getting proof of purchase.

Thank you for your understanding.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: dede_894 ()
Date: November 29, 2016 21:17

Posted by: jagi7 ()
Date: November 29, 2016 21:35

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 29, 2016 21:42

coowouters
Again:

velonabolin and I already got several mails asking to send the new album by wetransfer.
Even here and in the other topic about "Blue and Lonesome", people keep asking for a copy and putting their mail address.

As this is an official release, and we don't want to get bad sales, we will NOT send it without getting proof of purchase.

Thank you for your understanding.
Hate to tell you, it already leaked to torrent sites. mp3 from unknown source but still...

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 29, 2016 21:53

ironbelly
coowouters
Again:
Hate to tell you, it already leaked to torrent sites. mp3 from unknown source but still...

Well, to put it blunt; none of my business.
As I just wrote in the other topic:

Maybe a word or two:

I really need proof of purchase (pre-order at this moment)...

You have to understand that I cannot spread this official CD just like that; it would be piracy and I'm not willing to get prosecuted.

The only reason I distribute my copy to people who provide proof is NOT in the first place so they can listen to it before they get their official copy (although I bet none will be able to wait winking smiley ),
but to give them a chance to burn a copy for use at home or in their car, without having to open their (soon to arrive) copy.

(having a CDr is not illegal as long as you can proof that you have the original)

I do get mails from people who say that they are going to buy it in their local shop on the 2nd, but that is something I cannot verify, unless they would send me proof afterwards.
But again, also those people will have to wait for a link.

I have had mails from such people to get an Audio or mp4 rip from "Havana Moon" and they put a scan of their cashiers ticket in attachment to proof that they had bought it,
and only then I did sent them what they asked for.

There are of course ways to find the originator of the torrent, but I make it very easy to find me,
as I use my e-mail address to send the link (and even if I would use a hotmail, Gmail, whateverMail address, my IP address would give me away)

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-30 02:01 by coowouters.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: November 30, 2016 01:58

Thanks to you both for the preview for us who pre ordered.

Look, Chris and Velonabolin don't have to be generous with their advance copies.
They could quietly watch us wait for our CDs to arrive, or worse,brag about how they got an advance copy before the rest of us.

Chris has made many a plane flight for me "flyby" with MP4 or FLAC audio of recent releases.

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: November 30, 2016 18:28

As someone who was able to get in on an advanced copy I just want to say that thanks and in addition to the one coming in the mail I will also hopefully be getting a "deluxe" edition this Friday...I live in Northern Arizona and will be driving into Flagstaff to hunt one down...there are only two outlets where I might be able to get it, Best Buy and Barnes & Noble...if they don't have one I'll just go online...what's really cool on this is that being a dinosaur I burned my car copy CD with the original song versions included, it all fit on one CD...thanks again

Posted by: thibaut64 ()
Date: December 2, 2016 18:04

Thanks in advance
stickyfingers64@gmail.com

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1347
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home