Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: 22 February 2003 Sydney "Sweet Australia" warning Frankenstein production 003
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: September 30, 2016 09:49

22 February 2003 - Sydney Superdome
I got it in 4 versions
1) « Sydney 2nd Night » aka « Sydney Baby » is different from the version on « dbboots » coming from trades by cdrs yearssss ago (lineage unknow).
2) « Keith Is The Guitar Player » coming from trades by cdrs yearssss ago (lineage unknow). The title was give by mrNo when he create the covers : only 17 tracks the two last ones are missed.
3) « Jumping Back to their Best » (Godfather GR 678/679) containt 7 tracks from this show. They’re coming directly from the silvers of my friend mr No
4) « The Worst » appears in the Wonderland Box« Forty Licks 2003» downloaded on IORR (thanks Jaap & Chris !)
In fact the two first are coming from the same source and with the same problem, the sound is saturated, the sound is better on the Godfather and without saturation but they’re only 7 songs on 19 !
So I decided
- To post the complete version without any change (for the « purits »),
- And a second version : a personal mix, a new Frankenstein production !!
Here the second version using :
(a) - in priority the 7 Godfathers tracks
(b) - completed with the complete show (« Sydney Baby »)
The sound from this last was too much intense so I reduce it -2db
For the « puzzling repartition » see the back cover

The first secondes of Gimme Shelter are lost in every version this is why I choose to begin the 2nd CD by this track and with a « fade in »
I don’t use « The Worst » from the WLR box because it’s the same as the Godfather but a little shortened.
I create an artwork for this new version.
I take much pleasure to listen and to play with this files, I hope others will like the result too. I’m not Teague Raw or Captain Acid and I do only what I can with my poor capability but always with passion.

link valid until 06 October 2016
[we.tl]
Norbert 0. (aka StonyRoad) September 2016

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Re: POST: 22 February 2003 Sydney "Sweet Australia" warning Frankenstein production 003
Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: September 30, 2016 10:09

Thanks!

Re: POST: 22 February 2003 Sydney "Sweet Australia" warning Frankenstein production 003
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: September 30, 2016 10:10

Thank you!!!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 30, 2016 12:19

Thank You

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: September 30, 2016 14:37

Many thanks!!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 30, 2016 20:41

Thanks for sharing your Frankenstein production 003 here!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-01 22:52 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: October 3, 2016 21:43

StonyRoad, thanks for all your mixes.

But this time you must have been wrong with the sources.

The seven tracks on the Godfather release are just remastered to a more bass heavy sound. The complete source of this is circulating since 2003. The original source is sounding a little more guitar driven.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: October 3, 2016 22:35

henrik87
StonyRoad, thanks for all your mixes.

But this time you must have been wrong with the sources.

The seven tracks on the Godfather release are just remastered to a more bass heavy sound. The complete source of this is circulating since 2003. The original source is sounding a little more guitar driven.
but I miss this version if someone can upload it it will be great!!!
Norbert

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1848
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home