Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Q: playing with boots files can hurt people
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: September 27, 2016 21:03

BTW, I contacted Bob Clearmountain and asked him to stop fücking around with the original tapes!!!! grinning smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outcool smileywinking smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: September 27, 2016 21:38

Quique-stone
It is import to keep the original info text too.
OK but:
I'm collecting boots for more of 20 years and only trading cdrs by P.O. (I begin to download recently and I'm on IORR only for some months).
I can somethimes saying who send me the cdr (if I recognize the writing) but I had no idea wich way the tapes follow before I get them!
Norbert o.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: September 28, 2016 07:44

coowouters
BTW, I contacted Bob Clearmountain and asked him to stop fücking around with the original tapes!!!! grinning smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outcool smileywinking smiley

Hilarious, Chris!

Spot on!

Matti

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: September 28, 2016 11:16

StonyRoad
Quique-stone
It is import to keep the original info text too.
OK but:
I'm collecting boots for more of 20 years and only trading cdrs by P.O. (I begin to download recently and I'm on IORR only for some months).
I can somethimes saying who send me the cdr (if I recognize the writing) but I had no idea wich way the tapes follow before I get them!
Norbert o.

The main thing Norbert is to give whatever info you can, even if that is only 'compiled from traded CDRs' and to be honest that you have compiled and/or remastered what you are offering. ie, don't try to pass it off as something that it isn't.

Then we all know what is being offered and can make up our own minds whether we want it or not.

We've all joked about being addicted to downloads but it is not a joke when some people put pressure on others to stop offering alternatives to people who want them just because they don't. If you don't want something, then don't take it, leave it for those that do. Surely that isn't beyond any of us.

Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 30, 2016 17:48

I`am retired now,so someone should continue smoking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1834
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home