Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

NEW (2016-09-25): WLR Unnumbered Box MT years 12CD-partly lossy flac+1DVD on Wetransfer (THE LAST ONE!!!)>grinning smiley<
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: September 25, 2016 09:21

WLR Unnumbered Box MT years 12CD-partly lossy flac+1DVD

THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!

With many thanks to Jaap for the uploads to Filefactory!

WT links valid until October 2nd:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Part 4:
[we.tl]

Part 5:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-25 09:21 by coowouters.

Re: NEW (2016-09-25): WLR Unnumbered Box MT years 12CD-partly lossy flac+1DVD on Wetransfer (THE LAST ONE!!!)>grinning smiley<
Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: September 25, 2016 11:10

Chris - thank you.

Now you can devote some time to yourself after all the days/weeks you have given to us on IORR in preparing and sharing these works from the vault.

I will now try and schedule the time to listen to and watch the wonderland collections. I've filled a 16GB USB pen drive for the car journeys and commutes to work.

Re: NEW (2016-09-25): WLR Unnumbered Box MT years 12CD-partly lossy flac+1DVD on Wetransfer (THE LAST ONE!!!)>grinning smiley<
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: September 25, 2016 11:24

nbutton
Chris - thank you.

Now you can devote some time to yourself after all the days/weeks you have given to us on IORR in preparing and sharing these works from the vault.

I will now try and schedule the time to listen to and watch the wonderland collections. I've filled a 16GB USB pen drive for the car journeys and commutes to work.

My pleasure smiling smiley

I have to admit that there were times that I couldn't see the letters W, L and R anymore without starting to sweat, LOL.

I spent many a night without sleep uploading the files. Contrary to uploading to the Filefactory, my browser(s) (I tried several) always crashed when I uploaded more than 1 file to Wetransfer at the time, so I had to stay at the PC, waiting for an upload to finish before I could start uploading the next part.

I first had to download from Filefactory, unpack and re-pack the files to check for eventual problems, and then re-up to Wetransfer.

Not counting the re-posts, I downloaded some 500 GB from Filefactory and uploaded the same amount to Wetransfer. That makes a nice 1 TB (again not counting the re-posts).

So right now I'm hoping that nobody will ask for a re-post soon!!!!!!!!!eye rolling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-25 15:38 by coowouters.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: September 25, 2016 11:28

Chris,
you´re a good man. smileys with beer!

Thank you/kiitos!

Matti

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 25, 2016 14:37

coowouters
nbutton
Chris - thank you.

My pleasure smiling smiley

I have to admit that there were times that I couldn't see the letters W, L and R anymore without starting to sweat, LOL.

I spent many a night without sleep uploading the files. Contrary to uploading to the Filefactory, my browser(s) (I tried several) always crashed when I uploaded more than 1 file to Wetransfer at the time, so I had to stay at the PC, waiting for an upload to finish before I could start uploading the next part.

I first had to download from Filefactory, unpack and re-pack the files to check for eventual problems, and dan re-up to Wetransfer.

Not counting the re-posts, I downloaded some 500 GB from Filefactory and uploaded the same amount to Wetransfer. That makes a nice 1 TB (again not counting the re-posts).

So right now I'm hoping that nobody will ask for a re-post soon!!!!!!!!!eye rolling smiley

Million thanks for all your efforts and hats off to YOU Chris! thumbs upsmileys with beer>grinning smiley<hot smiley

Posted by: Tour 75/76 ()
Date: September 25, 2016 16:51

THANKS CHRIS >grinning smiley<smileys with beersmiling bouncing smileyhot smiley

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: September 25, 2016 17:50

thank you......
thank you very much!smileys with beer

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 08:26

Thanks for all spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 08:38

Thank you for so much bytes
smileys with beer

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 08:53

I will miss ending the day with sitting in front of my laptop and doing the downloads from WT.

Thanks a lot for all those sleepless nights! You saved us lots of $$$$ by sharing these for free. And of course, a big 'thank you' goes out to the original uploader, Jaap!

Cheers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-26 09:22 by frenki09.

Posted by: Antonio218 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 09:16

Many Thanks Sir

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 27, 2016 13:10

Finally some rest for your PC.

Posted by: vasco73 ()
Date: September 28, 2016 02:36

>grinning smiley<smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 28, 2016 15:23

Thanks Chris!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1533
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home