Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: WLR Uploads
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: September 21, 2016 20:37

frenki09
blueswithafeeling
frenki09
Chris! When this is all done, do you think you could do WT links for the sets that have official content and send the links out privately for those who ask for it? I think something like this has been done before. I understand that the collections with officially released stuff can not be posted here...

Just wondering if this could work.

Cheers,

Frankie

[iorr.org]

So I've been warned, I guess. Well... I was just asking. Though I was making it clear in my request that I understand: official releases cannot be posted/distributed here.

Thanks anyway. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

We have a new watchdog here on IORR (one that became a registered member 6 months ago)!
But I love to get e-mails from my friends on IORR, so if you feel like writing me, you can find my e-mail address by clicking on my username.

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-21 20:42 by coowouters.

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: September 21, 2016 20:59

coowouters
frenki09
blueswithafeeling
frenki09
Chris! When this is all done, do you think you could do WT links for the sets that have official content and send the links out privately for those who ask for it? I think something like this has been done before. I understand that the collections with officially released stuff can not be posted here...

Just wondering if this could work.

Cheers,

Frankie

[iorr.org]

So I've been warned, I guess. Well... I was just asking. Though I was making it clear in my request that I understand: official releases cannot be posted/distributed here.

Thanks anyway. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

We have a new watchdog here on IORR (one that became a registered member 6 months ago)!
But I love to get e-mails from my friends on IORR, so if you feel like writing me, you can find my e-mail address by clicking on my username.

I know, Chris, and thanks in advance. I'll get in touch when you are done with all the uploads and after you took a little break from doing a million WT links.

Date: September 22, 2016 12:27

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-05 19:48 by blueswithafeeling.

Posted by: Robertito ()
Date: September 27, 2016 01:20

These titles were not re-up, you can make them up?

Thank you very much spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: September 28, 2016 16:05

Hello Chris,
You spend so much time to upload all this great stuff that I'm a little annoying to ask you a little more. For an unknow reason I miss:
WLR 2126 Steel Wheels North American Tour 1989 - 14CD (14/08)
and for the following both DVDs I was always in holidays
WLR 2117 Files vol. 1 - You Aint Seen Nothing Yet - 4DVD
WLR 2125 Files vol. 2 - You Aint Seen Nothing Yet - 4DVD
It can be great if you decided to re-post them (if not I always can try to take a week to donload them with FF!!!)
Hoping I can find on them somes flesh & bones to build some of my new frankenstein monstruosities.
Norbert

Date: September 28, 2016 18:14

StonyRoad
Hello Chris,
You spend so much time to upload all this great stuff that I'm a little annoying to ask you a little more. For an unknow reason I miss:
It can be great if you decided to re-post them (if not I always can try to take a week to donload them with FF!!!)
Hoping I can find on them somes flesh & bones to build some of my new frankenstein monstruosities.
Norbert

Hi Norbert,

I'll do one at the time and will post them as "Re-post request" in new posts.
It's more that 34 GB, so it will take a while...

Chris from Belgium

Date: September 29, 2016 18:47

StonyRoad
Hello Chris,
Norbert

Done smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: September 29, 2016 20:04

coowouters
StonyRoad
Hello Chris,
Norbert

Done smiling smiley
Chris you're really I nice guy, I'm very grateful!
Norbert

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1825
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home