Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goin' Back To The Roots
Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: July 30, 2016 14:06

[we.tl]

Here is a CD which was released during the 90's. I am not 100 % sure, because I bought it as a second hand CD.

It is a copy of the old LP, unhappily with additional EQ, (they boosted the mid/high frenquencies and lowered the bass frenquencies) completed with the 3 well known TV tracks from Munich 1973.

The old LP is a reference because :

The sound of the original LP is FAR better than the circulating tape (a different source).
GWYG is complete.

I don't like to post CD rips, because I know some of the wizards here at IORR like to "improove" the recordings, replacing this by that, adding this a little piece of shit here and there, adding compression, etc, etc .. It seems that some of them are able to start with a poor audience recording and end with a perfect stereo recording .....

Anyway, I think this release is the best vinyl rip from the original LP, despite the additional EQ.

If already posted in the IORR vaults, I am sorry. I never go to IORR vaults.

If someone apppreciate this post, please do not send any thanks to me.

Send thanks to the Rolling Stones for playing the music, send thanks to the tapers for recording the music, send thanks to the bootleggers who preserve music on factory pressed records.

Hope the upload goes well.

Sorry for my poor english.

Re: Goin' Back To The Roots
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: July 30, 2016 18:02

Your English is very good. No need to apologize. I remember buying this LP from the bootlegers in North Carolina. Indeed, the LP source is badass.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 30, 2016 18:47

Thanks

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: July 30, 2016 19:11

stonesmuziekfan
Thanks

Thanks to the Stones for playing, and thanks to the CBM guy who recorded.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: July 30, 2016 21:31

Thanks for posting this vintage show !

Posted by: jumpinjackflavio ()
Date: August 17, 2016 19:38

Any chance of a re-up?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1679
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home