Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Both Fenway on DVDR for Sale
Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: August 25, 2005 03:00

This is from a seller who hails from New York. I am not associated with him, but I am just posting this to alert everyone that the videos are available.

"hi rolling stoners,
oits been awhile but i most likely hooked you up with stones dvd before thats why your on my mailing list anyhow i have 2 great stones show from the new tour you might be intrested in. the opening nite is a really nice tension breaker for the band they were good boys with a greatest hits st plus 4 new tunes and a whole new stage show which was spectacular with people on stage big stage that floated into the middle of tiny fenway stadium and they jammed up close for a while there too. the dvd itself is a really nice picture head to knee close and pretty steady with nice sound. since its over 2 hours its on 2 dvds for the most pristine quality which is crystal clear mint/ 8/21 is shot almost dead center and 8/23 center right which really captures the wide stage angle to see all that is going on in this busy stage.these shows will come with artwork in deluxe packaging and be available soon. let me know if your intrested at smokeboyvids@aol.com ok

have a good summer and catch them whereever you are its a god timesmiling smiley!!!!!!"

Re: Both Fenway on DVDR for Sale
Date: August 25, 2005 03:08

P.S. I heard a few months ago that he plans to film Hartford too.

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: August 25, 2005 17:38

My god! Does this mean we are going to get nearly every show on DVD & CDR ??

Better make some room......

Posted by: chipman61 ()
Date: August 26, 2005 21:04

I am interested, let me know the details. Thanks

Posted by: glshanghai ()
Date: August 27, 2005 04:09

great news smiling smiley of course I'm interested
please let me know when these jewels are available.
Guenter Shanghai

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: August 27, 2005 08:41

I sent an email to smokeboyvids@aol.com but no answer for the moment.
is the guy on holidays ?

Date: August 27, 2005 14:10

He was probably in Hartford to film the Renchler show. He is sometimes very slow too. If you are patient these will be around for much less.

Posted by: pesa ()
Date: August 27, 2005 14:54

I have got an answer from smokeboy. Seams resonable and fair what he offers.
Can anybody say something about his reputation? I don't want to send the money without hearing anything.

Date: August 27, 2005 15:19

he's probably very busy because he's just answered very shortly just to give me his paypal address ! arrgghh

Date: August 27, 2005 16:38

He is a dealer from New York City. He was the source for the Hartford 1999 videos. He makes his living doing this, or so I have heard. He sets up tables at Hartford / Springfield area record shows frequently. You would think he would be very attentive to customer service, but he seems to be somewhat forgetful and sometimes procrastinates. I have got very frustrated with him on occasion, but he is not a rip off artist. He normally waits until he has several orders and mails in batches. I am simply answering Pesa's question. I do not suggest anyone buy his videos or not buy his videos, so please don't blame me or praise me if you have a frustrating time or a wondeful time with Kevin. He answers emails curtly because he can't type well apparently. I don't even think he knows how to hit the shift key to capitalize. :-)

Date: August 27, 2005 16:48

BOBM,
Do you have them by you ?
would you accept a trade with me ?
I will organize a tree here or on my site
thanks
J-P

Posted by: livestrongpd ()
Date: August 27, 2005 21:49

i would help out with setting up a tree or a trade. i have a mediocre sound recording of the hartford show but a video would just be unbelievable!!!!
drop dilella@gmail.com a line or aim livestrongpd if you wanna talk about it some more

Date: August 28, 2005 13:05

I did not order them.

Posted by: paintedblack ()
Date: August 30, 2005 15:29

Please keep it simple, how much including shipping to the UK?

Date: August 30, 2005 15:55

Does he sell only to US fans ?

Posted by: marston ()
Date: August 31, 2005 13:17

I am in US, if we can all get to gether and work out something, maybe I could get them, and then send copies to the rest of you in trade?????????

Date: August 31, 2005 13:25

I follow you Marston if you're ok
I have no more answer from the guy..so no chance probably on my side to get it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1877
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home