Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Who has not nough of Chile. Have here a beautiful Audience audio version!
Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: May 8, 2016 17:11

2016-02-03 Santiago de Chile (audience)

3. February 2016 Santiago, Chile, Estadio Nacional

This is not a revision of the 'EL LIBERTADOR'Box. It is of an unknown recording.
I have no more information about it. Have she been a while.

[we.tl] (15.05.2016)

CD1
01 Opening
02 Start Me Up
03 It's Only Rock 'n' Roll
04 Let's Spent The Night Together
05 Tumbling Dice
06 Out Of Control
07 She's A Rainbow (Vote song)
08 Wild Horses
09 Paint It Black
10 Honky Tonk Women
11 Band Introductions
12 You Got The Silver
13 Happy

CD2 (72.23)
01 Midnight Rambler
02 Miss You
03 Gimme Shelter (with Sasha Allen)
04 Jumping Jack Flash
05 Sympathy For The Devil
06 Brown Sugar
07 You Can't Always Get What You Want (with Estudio Choral de Santiago)
08 Satisfaction

rsKinno

Re: POST: Who has not nough of Chile. Have here a beautiful Audience audio version!
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 8, 2016 17:35

Thanks a lot for sharing this other recording here rsKinno! Much appreciated! smileys with beer

Re: POST: Who has not nough of Chile. Have here a beautiful Audience audio version!
Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: May 8, 2016 18:46

Thanks!

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: May 8, 2016 19:21

Great. But unknown recording ? Where did you get from then ? Youtube ? Did it fall out of the sky?

What is it?

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 8, 2016 20:21

barbabang
Great. But unknown recording ? Where did you get from then ? Youtube ? Did it fall out of the sky?

What is it?

I sometimes get stuff without having asked for it, sometimes people ask not to mention where or who I got it from, I trade and so on.
Take the cookies en enjoy smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 8, 2016 21:00

coowouters
barbabang

What is it?

I sometimes get stuff without having asked for it, sometimes people ask not to mention where or who I got it from, I trade and so on.
Take the cookies en enjoy smiling smiley

Barbabang You're right, fallen from the sky: There were 3 concerts. One of them from La Plata, Buenos Aires.
And the other I can not remember: I Do not Write me the data on. thus I lose the origins many
my stored concerts.

Date: May 8, 2016 22:17

Thank you for sharing, meant no harm in the question, only wondered about the source,

Much appreciated.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 8, 2016 22:18

Thanks

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 9, 2016 00:28

thank you

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 9, 2016 01:23

barbabang
Thank you for sharing, meant no harm in the question, only wondered about the source,

Much appreciated.

Didn't see any harm in asking, but sometimes these recordings just arrive, literally! I've even had CDrs in my mail, no sender on the envelope and on the CDrs written what was on it! Then you really wonder who sent them and how this person got your snail mail address!!!!! Happened several times to me, sometimes with a note just saying "please share" (no name)...

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 9, 2016 02:04

Chris you're right. It was the same with me, with the words' make a beautiful recording of it. I only ask me. How they came to my address.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: May 9, 2016 03:07

Thanks for the share rskinno

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: May 9, 2016 04:26

Hey rskinno can you please post the other to concerts La Plata, Buenos Aires

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: May 9, 2016 06:06

No, I can never get enough, many thanks

Date: May 9, 2016 08:56

spidey39
Hey rskinno can you please post the other to concerts La Plata, Buenos Aires

Excuse: it was not La Plata; Buenos. there were Rio De Janeiro and Lima.
Rio De Janeiro, I pointed to ELL and Lima here. both not the best quality.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-09 08:59 by rskinno.

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: May 9, 2016 13:48

ok

Date: May 9, 2016 23:54

Thank you for this new audience source. It sounds great. A Pity we don't know the taper or mics he used. Anyway compliments to all involved!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-09 23:55 by barbabang.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1709
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home