Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Cuba TV show broadcasting
Posted by: stalemate97 ()
Date: March 26, 2016 15:16

Hello guys

I heard that the historical show from Cuba was broadcasted on TV : Cubavision International ??.
May be someone has recorded this show and can share it ???

Thanks

Re: Rolling Stones Cuba TV show broadcasting
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 27, 2016 14:51

As far as I know/heard, only a "behind the Scene" docu of the Cuba concert will be/was broadcasted by Cuban TV...

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: March 27, 2016 18:05

from what i've read

"Cubavisión,
Cubavisión Inter­na­cio­nal y
Radio Habana Cuba

transmitirán este programa a las

7:00 p.m

y el Ca­­nal Educativo lo retransmitirá
al final de su emisión del día."

source:
central committee of the comunist party of cuba

cibercuba: histórico concierto

cubanos por el mundo: así comenzó el concierto de "The Rolling Stones" en la habana, cuba

some pics

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-27 18:45 by j.b.goode.

Date: March 28, 2016 02:44

Anyone have anything?

Date: March 28, 2016 04:00

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Anyone have anything?

Audio soon smiling smiley
CL recorded the complete concert, but was unable to get it to me; Internet connection in Cuba was to bad. He tried several times, but his uploads were interrupted every time...
He's on the plane back to the UK right now, so it will not take long anymore before the raw recording will be posted.
I will also send that one to rskinno and RDP, asking if they want to split and remaster the original tape.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 28, 2016 04:52

coowouters
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Anyone have anything?

CL recorded the complete concert, but was unable to get it to me; Internet connection in Cuba was to bad. He tried several times, but his uploads were interrupted every time...
He's on the plane back to the UK right now, so it will not take long anymore before the raw recording will be posted.
I will also send that one to rskinno and RDP, asking if they want to split and remaster the original tape.

That's good news.............ex...........thumbs up

Date: March 28, 2016 05:22

coowouters
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Anyone have anything?

Can't wait, Chris! smiling smiley

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 28, 2016 05:28

EddieByword
coowouters
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Anyone have anything?

Yes, great to know it! Cheers! And thanks in advance! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 28, 2016 07:52

Quique-stone
EddieByword
coowouters
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Anyone have anything?

Yes, great to know it! Cheers! And thanks in advance! >grinning smiley<

Yes, thank you! smileys with beer

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: March 28, 2016 08:00

Good news, Thanks

Covers will be edit when we get infos

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: March 28, 2016 13:15

Good news, thank you. If it needs to be remastered, I'm available, Chris

Date: March 28, 2016 13:19

rskinno
Good news, thank you. If it needs to be remastered, I'm available, Chris

Great, thank you!
Got a mail this morning; CL arrived at Schiphol (Holland) this morning around 9 am, waiting for his connection to London and will send from there.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: March 28, 2016 13:29

Chris - thank you - the anticipation grows - please also pass a big thank you on to CL

Nigel

Posted by: Benny2 ()
Date: March 28, 2016 14:04

Thanks a lot!!!

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: March 28, 2016 14:16

Thanks guys!

Posted by: eibert ()
Date: March 28, 2016 15:53

coowouters
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Anyone have anything?

This would be great, Thanks in advance

Date: April 3, 2016 03:33

According to some comments on this Facebook post, the Argentinian TV channel Todo Noticias will broadcast a special program about the Stones concert in Cuba tonight at midnight (Buenos Aires time). It can be streamed live on this link: [tn.com.ar]

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: April 3, 2016 11:08

Cristiano Radtke
According to some comments on this Facebook post, the Argentinian TV channel Todo Noticias will broadcast a special program about the Stones concert in Cuba tonight at midnight (Buenos Aires time). It can be streamed live on this link: [tn.com.ar]

Thanks, I try to register

Posted by: rsvp2000 ()
Date: April 3, 2016 22:34

Hi!

Will be tonight 11:00 PM by [tn.com.ar]. no need to be registered.
Cheers,
Roy

Date: April 3, 2016 23:36

rsvp2000
Hi!

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks for the info, but today's schedule for that channel says that there will be another program at that time, unless they'll change it tonight.

[tn.com.ar]

Date: April 4, 2016 03:04

Cristiano Radtke
rsvp2000
Hi!

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks for the info, but today's schedule for that channel says that there will be another program at that time, unless they'll change it tonight.

[tn.com.ar]

I've just seen the announce minutes ago, it's the repetition from Friday and Saturday. I saw it live yesterday night and I was really disappointed. The Stones part was very short and most of the images are the official ones, the interviews to the Argentinian and Cuban fans were ok but to complete the program they put a interview to a Argentinian band that it touring in Cuba and to a local band too. The are lots of image repetitions. I asked a good friend to record it and he did it for me. Now the doubt is to make a dvd with the whole program or just the Stones part...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-04 03:16 by Quique-stone.

Date: April 4, 2016 03:52

Quique-stone
Cristiano Radtke
rsvp2000
Hi!

Cheers,
Roy

[tn.com.ar]

I've just seen the announce minutes ago, it's the repetition from Friday and Saturday. I saw it live yesterday night and I was really disappointed. The Stones part was very short and most of the images are the official ones, the interviews to the Argentinian and Cuban fans were ok but to complete the program they put a interview to a Argentinian band that it touring in Cuba and to a local band too. The are lots of image repetitions. I asked a good friend to record it and he did it for me. Now the doubt is to make a dvd with the whole program or just the Stones part...

I watched it yesterday night as well and I was as disappointed as you, Quique. The whole Stones part of the program only lasted 20 minutes or a little more than that.

Date: April 4, 2016 07:10

Cristiano Radtke
Quique-stone
Cristiano Radtke
rsvp2000
Hi!

Cheers,
Roy

[tn.com.ar]

I've just seen the announce minutes ago, it's the repetition from Friday and Saturday. I saw it live yesterday night and I was really disappointed. The Stones part was very short and most of the images are the official ones, the interviews to the Argentinian and Cuban fans were ok but to complete the program they put a interview to an Argentinian band that it touring in Cuba and to a local band too. The are lots of image repetitions. I asked a good friend to record it and he did it for me. Now the doubt is to make a dvd with the whole program or just the Stones part...

I watched it yesterday night as well and I was as disappointed as you, Quique. The whole Stones part of the program only lasted 20 minutes or a little more than that.

I watched today's repetition too! IMHO it could have been done much better!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-04 07:17 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: sbetz ()
Date: April 13, 2016 16:53

So looks like no "soundboard" version of the show exists then?

Posted by: mpj200 ()
Date: April 13, 2016 18:38

Is there any pro shot video from this tour? Did any pro shot video from zip code ever surface from any show other than the buffalo clips of IORR and JJF?

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: April 13, 2016 21:45

mpj200
Is there any pro shot video from this tour? Did any pro shot video from zip code ever surface from any show other than the buffalo clips of IORR and JJF?
No

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1657
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home