Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"No One Loves You More Than Me" New song unearthed after spending 50 years in a man's loft
Posted by: abbiatti ()
Date: March 18, 2016 19:05

The track, 'No One Loves You More Than Me’, was recorded by the fledgling group in 1964, during one of their first sessions at IBC Studios, in London’s Portland Place.
The 17-minute tape, which also includes three unreleased versions of the group’s more famous songs, is now being put up for sale.
It could have easily been lost forever.

Jeremy Nielsen, the owner of the tapes

Read more

Re: "No One Loves You More Than Me" New song unearthed after spending 50 years in a man's loft
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 18, 2016 20:55

Amazing!
Would like to ehar and ahve it sooner or later.

Re: "No One Loves You More Than Me" New song unearthed after spending 50 years in a man's loft
Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: March 18, 2016 21:24

Posted by: abbiatti ()
Date: March 18, 2016 22:48

I remember read something about No One Loves You More Than Me, but I never hear it already.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 23, 2016 11:27

“In an ideal world Jeremy would like The Stones to buy them and release them. If the band are not interested this is a genuine opportunity for fans to acquire a one-of-a-kind tape that shows the early days of the Stones."

Hard to see them let this tape go indeed, it's not like they don't have the funds ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: March 23, 2016 13:17

For anyone who hasn't yet heard the snippet, check it out here:

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: MrTurner ()
Date: April 7, 2017 16:57

Does anyone know what became of the tape.

Did Mick aquire it?

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: April 7, 2017 19:55

Download link good until April 14

[we.tl]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: April 7, 2017 21:04

Thanks!

Date: April 7, 2017 21:36

Thanks for that Deltics

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 7, 2017 21:56

MrTurner

Did Mick aquire it?

It was sold for £30,000: [tracksauction.auctionserver.net]

Date: April 7, 2017 22:12

Cristiano Radtke
MrTurner

Did Mick aquire it?

It was sold for £30,000: [tracksauction.auctionserver.net]

30 grand - very nice. Well on balance I suppose it's probably better if it was bought by the Stones organisation (i.e Mick) rather than a private collector. At least there's a small chance of some kind of official release.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 8, 2017 09:06

Deltics
Download link good until April 14

[we.tl]

Thanks Deltics - are these the preview snippets from the auction?

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: April 15, 2017 22:23

I just missed this sample and can't find it to download anywhere

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: April 15, 2017 22:47

gomper076
I just missed this sample and can't find it to download anywhere

Here you go.

[we.tl]

Link expires 22 April, 2017

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: April 16, 2017 21:29

Thanks! :-)

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: April 17, 2017 20:08

That's Oldham orchestra-like bullshit. Don't think they'll release it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1193
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home