Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Midimannz Zip code Tours on youtube not avaliable USA to view
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 1, 2015 03:55

Hi midiman nz,

We’re writing to you because one or more of your videos is no longer viewable in the United States due to a pre-existing claim by a copyright owner. Before we get to the details, please be assured that this change does not affect your account standing on YouTube, nor does it put your channel at risk of termination. In other words, this is not a “copyright strike”.

Here’s why this is happening: You may have heard that we recently announced YouTube Red – a new membership that offers fans more choice in how they watch their favourite videos with features like ad-free, background and offline viewing for a monthly fee. In order to deliver a great experience for fans who choose to pay for this offering, we are updating our contracts with all of our content partners. The new terms make it possible for us to share subscription revenues with creators, providing an additional revenue stream for them beyond ad-supported YouTube revenue. The overwhelming majority of videos on YouTube are accounted for in our agreements, but there are some partners who have asked for more time to think about their options. While we work with these partners to update their terms, we unfortunately can't make their claimed videos available in the US.

There are a few options that might be available to you. For example:

If you believe that Content ID has mistakenly identified content in your video, or if you have all the rights to use that content, you may be able to dispute the claim. Visit our help centre for information on understanding and addressing claims.
If you’ve received an audio claim, you may be able to remove the song. You can also take advantage of the YouTube Audio Library – royalty-free tracks that you can use for free, forever, for any content you make (not just YouTube videos).
The videos listed below are being affected by this. Each video title links to more information.

Rolling Stones Vol13 Raleigh 01July2015 FULL SHOW -FINAL CUT
Rolling Stones Vol 14 Indianapolis 04 July 2015 Preview
Rolling Stones Auckland 22 Nov 2015
Midnight Rambler with Mick Taylor Auckland Nov 20, 2014
Sticky Fingers LIVE Preview
Rolling Stones Vol 17 Quebec 15 Jul 2015 Preview
Rolling Stones Vol 15 Detroit Preview - first draft
Rolling Stones Vol 17 Quebec 15 July 2015 UPDATED Version
It’s our goal to make as much great content as possible available to as many people as possible, so we’re actively working with copyright owners to restore these videos in the US – for both ad-supported viewers and members of YouTube Red. We sincerely hope that this is a temporary situation, and very much appreciate your patience.

- The YouTube Team

If you want any of the concerts as WE links to the video - just email midimannz@gmail.com
I'll send them to you

Re: Midimannz Zip code Tours on youtube not avaliable USA to view
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 1, 2015 05:11

Bastards; they just want to make more money for themselves; the artists are the least of their concerns!

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 1, 2015 06:17

Happened to a few of my Stones videos on YouTube a few weeks back... Not lookin' too good, not feelin' too well... Doesn't help that all of their official videos are blocked in the U.S.A...

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: November 1, 2015 10:13

Klein Conspiracy !?

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 2, 2015 18:29

Is there somewhere to find all of the Midimannz Zip code Tour DVDs on the Internet to download?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-02 19:11 by exilestones.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 2, 2015 18:57

Same with the Stones' YouTube channel:
[www.iorr.org]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: November 2, 2015 20:42

exilestones
Is there somewhere to find all of the Midimannz Zip code Tour DVDs on the Internet to download?

On ELL

Date: November 3, 2015 00:44

Stone601
exilestones

On ELL

No more MEGA links?

Date: November 3, 2015 00:49

I have to make room for the new ones on Mega, so I must delete the old ones

Date: November 3, 2015 21:29

Is Rolling Stones Vol 17 Quebec 15 July 2015 UPDATED Version available? Thank you. Love these recordings! Raleigh is my favorite.

Date: November 3, 2015 21:56

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-03 22:55 by exilestones.

Date: November 3, 2015 22:56

exilestones
Is Rolling Stones Vol 17 Quebec 15 July 2015 UPDATED Version available? Thank you. Love these recordings! Raleigh is my favorite.

Some of the source videos are superb! I will get Quebec to Filefactory for you on my return to my country on Friday

Or try this
[mega.nz]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-03 23:04 by midimannz.

Date: November 4, 2015 00:08

Yes, I love these concerts. I love the video editing especially at the end of Tumbling Dice (Raleigh).

Thanks, I'm downloading from Mega now.

Date: November 4, 2015 06:32

exilestones
Yes, I love these concerts. I love the video editing especially at the end of Tumbling Dice (Raleigh).

Thanks, I'm downloading from Mega now.

You'll see a bit of 'poster' edits where there's no footage located smiling smiley

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: November 6, 2015 15:48

Even the 'official' releases on YouTube generate virtually nothing for bands. The iconic Dead Kennedy's released some raw, powerful punk back in the day, and with every successive generation, a chunk of teenagers got drawn to the music and went out and bought it...either physical copies or iTunes. The revenue from those purchases was actually still supporting the band yearly, allowing them to explore other music or pursuits.

Their music got posted to YouTube and the band was to receive a portion of all add revenue that viewers saw while listening. With something like 2,000,000+ listens that had received something to the effect of $75 from YouTube.

If something is an official release, or if the artist exercises their copyright, they should be fairly compensated. YouTube's model is making YouTube money, but not many others.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1817
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home