Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 8 of 9
Re: At the Olympia 1995 Soundboard release?
Posted by: tioms ()
Date: January 4, 2016 13:12

Hi henrik87,
Are you from Geleen? Nederland?
greets,

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: January 4, 2016 13:41

Hey, I understand.
As far as I'm concerned, I appreciate all the free posts.
I too, will purchase a soundboard show.
You may get ripped apart by the free people but ask for a "donation" from people who want a rip of your CD's
I would happily pay you $5.00 USD for your efforts.
I'm sure a lot of others would as well.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: January 4, 2016 13:57

tioms
The problem is: here are too many people they wants everything "ALL" for free.
That's my point.

+1, and those people are quite agressive, always begging and giving lessons to people who still buy boots.
Crazy world.

Date: January 4, 2016 14:31

Well done, mitch,
I couldn't say better than you did.
Those people are going to say you (who buy's boots) what you have to do with it.
IF PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO BUY BOOTS :
PLEASE: DO NOT AN OBLIGATION TO OTHERS TO GIVE AWAY FOR FREE.
Everyone is free what he or she is going to do with his stuff.
Here are people they are too frankly what you schould have to do.
I do not need something from others, and if I want it : I buy it.
Greets to all of you,

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: January 4, 2016 14:35

dennycranium

You may get ripped apart by the free people but ask for a "donation" from people who want a rip of your CD's

NEVER.
The philosophy is to SHARE, and this means for FREE. Free for anybody anywhere.

People who buy this stuff and share it for free with other fans are very generous and all of us are very thankful, I guess.

People who buy bootlegs but dont want to share them - okay, that´s alright with me. Nobody can or should be forced to share his goodies. But maybe then it is smarter not to post that you have it.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 4, 2016 15:01

henrik87
tioms
Hi,
What the hell is here going on?
All you want is to become it.... ALL FOR FREE!!!
I do not know how it is going.
People "who bought the lp box and now the cd are asking""

""WILL YOU DO PLEASE TO SHARE IT WITH US""????
F......, A.......,you are,

I don't want it all for free. I kindly asked if GJV could share his CDs with us. I did the same when my LP set arrived on christmas eve. I transfered it at 24bit and shared the original 24bit version as well as the 16bit version.

By the way: There is no need to be abusive.

henrik87 is not that kind of person, he has shared during Christmas his own LP rip in the ways he said he did and has also shared a lot of genuine gems on various sites over the years.
Just my 2 cents here, I don't want to argue with anybody but I just felt the mentioned situation was unfair to him, there are certainly others that apply for sure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-04 15:04 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: January 4, 2016 15:57

I'm going to chime in here and say that I find it wrong when people try to force someone into doing favors. It's a personality flaw in my opinion. Furthermore, if sharing comes to such a high level maybe there won't be anymore releases. Just a thought. Hope I don't have to see that day. I love getting new music.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 4, 2016 16:10

mitch

+1, and those people are quite agressive, always begging and giving lessons to people who still buy boots.
Crazy world.

+2, there's a chain of virtue between labels who buy tapes from hoarders (like RS just did) and the fans who buy bootlegs.

If you're not part of this chain and want everything for free... confused smiley

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: January 4, 2016 16:36

- There are labels who take their stuff from internet sources for free and sell it to fans... they make money with what was intented to be available for free.

- I guess most people who´d take Olympia for free would not have paid for it anyway.

- There will always be collectors who prefer silver discs/vinyls and are willing to pay for it.

- Some people share generously because it makes them happy to make other people happy! (Keep on making us happy)

- Some people buy bootlegs and see no sense in giving away for free what they have paid for. It is their rigtht to think so.

- It´s a crying shame that the CD-version of Olympia had not been posted here yet, what the hell are you waiting forcool smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: January 4, 2016 17:12

I hope that no person is going to put (a cd) for downloading cd L'Olympia 1995 here.
Buy it by yourself, in LP BOX or CD, but not for free.

Posted by: BOW2007 ()
Date: January 4, 2016 17:12

Some people call them a collector. But they have not one silver boot.
Everything is on a hard disc on computer. That are the ones who always
complain to share and attack others. That are mostly the ones who have nothing
to share. Everything must be free for them.

Posted by: opj ()
Date: January 4, 2016 17:15

I hope that this discussion will end soon. I am always grateful when somebody upload their cd and other stuff. It's not because I don't want to buy the stuff myself, but some times it's impossible to find it on the Net shops. Some of these cd's and vinyl albums are only out in very small numbers maybe 500 or 1000. I hope at that sharing is here to stay, because sharing is also about sharing the music of the worlds biggest band. angry smiley()-D

Posted by: BOW2007 ()
Date: January 4, 2016 17:21

This one 'Olympia 95' is very easy to found.
But you have to pay for it when you want the silvers.
But for some people is one euro already too much.
It must be free.

Date: January 4, 2016 17:23

Hi, BOW2007,
You explain it the right way. POINT...

COLLECTORS!!!!!!! CD'rs and HARD DISCK FANS!!!!!

Posted by: opj ()
Date: January 4, 2016 17:26

Where can I buy, please give a hint

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: January 4, 2016 17:43

I was waiting for this release since years, so thanks to the bootleg labels to make it possible to hear this show.
People here should encourage those labels to unearth such material instead of spit on them .

There will anyway always be people who never wants to pay for anything and find "good" reasons for it (we have a few nice specimen here...) .
Avarice or economically weakness, must be hard to live with them.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: January 4, 2016 18:17

tioms
I hope that no person is going to put (a cd) for downloading cd L'Olympia 1995 here.

Why not? Aren't you the one who was SHOUTING just above that "IF PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO BUY BOOTS tongue sticking out smileyLEASE: DO NOT AN OBLIGATION TO OTHERS TO GIVE AWAY FOR FREE", now you're telling people who'd want to share not to do it? Makes no sense, unless of course you think it might make it harder for you to find a customer for the two extra LP Boxes you bought.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-04 18:17 by gotdablouse.

Date: January 4, 2016 19:19

Hi,
Ha,Ha,Ha...
I do not try to find customers to sell LP boxes.
And Mister gotdablouse: I've given away 2 Brussels boxes FOR FREE! Yes, for free!!
And those 2 people are also reading this.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: January 4, 2016 19:54

tioms
Hi,
Ha,Ha,Ha...
I do not try to find customers to sell LP boxes.
And Mister gotdablouse: I've given away 2 Brussels boxes FOR FREE! Yes, for free!!
And those 2 people are also reading this.

Good for you, ah yes for free for the people who "defended" you here...so what's your problem with people who would want to share their CDs FOR FREE?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: January 4, 2016 20:11

I'm thinking about another time/thread when people spoke about pitching in money for a bootleg release of something, don't remember what it was. Anyhow, using this logic it stands to reason that people would buy these LPs and CDs to support the source. What if there's more recordings like this (Paradiso?)and they decide not to bother because people won't pay for it. My two cents.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 4, 2016 20:37

tioms

Hang on a minute, this forum has been based on people uploading and downloading shows for nothing for years (sharing) (Please see Stonesvault - many soundboards)).................since when did anyone ask you why Olympia '95 should be treated differently and for you to hope/recommend the format of the Hotstuff forum be changed for the benefit of dealers and people with a lot of excess money?...............

Those that buy 'silvers' will likely always buy - until they tire of it - those that download will always download until they tire of it................some people will always do both. (until...................

PS. BTW, there is no such thing as 'For free' .........the correct English is 'it is free (of charge)'

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-04 20:49 by EddieByword.

Date: January 4, 2016 20:54

Fair point EddieByword. But I think a lot of those SBDs in the vault are not exclusive like this one, plus it's a club show. Maybe a few years down the road when nobody cares so much it will be considered the same? I would also like to say Atlantic City '89 went gold or platinum? while this title seemingly didn't sell 500 LP copies. I say this since one guy here bought three? and gave 2 away. Now there's a CD version I wonder how many copies will sell or will a lot of people wait for the download instead. Personally I'm worried if the source(s) will just give up and stop releasing these gems. Anyhow, it's a great concert and I hope people will enjoy it.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 4, 2016 21:51

frankotero
...Anyhow, it's a great concert and I hope people will enjoy it.

Isn't that the most important part of all? I think it is, at least for the one of us who are fans of the band!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-04 21:53 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: January 4, 2016 21:59

Quique-stone
frankotero
...Anyhow, it's a great concert and I hope people will enjoy it.

Isn't that the most important part of all? I think it is, at least for the one of us who are fans of the band!

+1

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: January 4, 2016 22:37

midnrambler
I have just ordered the CD for 30 € smiling smiley Happy New Year!

thumbs up smileys with beer

I would buy it too, where is it possible in europe to order these ?

Date: January 4, 2016 22:40

eBay

Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: January 4, 2016 22:57

frankotero
eBay

[www.ebay.de]

!?!

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: January 5, 2016 00:35

glimmertwin1
midnrambler

Your email is hidden, email me and I will give you the email address of the guy that I use.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: January 5, 2016 04:59

HMS
dennycranium

NEVER.
The philosophy is to SHARE, and this means for FREE. Free for anybody anywhere.

People who buy this stuff and share it for free with other fans are very generous and all of us are very thankful, I guess.

People who buy bootlegs but dont want to share them - okay, that´s alright with me. Nobody can or should be forced to share his goodies. But maybe then it is smarter not to post that you have it.[/quote

Hypothetical situation for you:

One of us has the opportunity to buy a soundboard of a club show.
Pristine recording of the holy grail of Stones shows.

It costs $150.00 for the recording. This person who has access to this gem can't afford $150.00 for this show.

He/She reaches out to his/her friends on this message board- "Hey I can get this show for $150.00 can 30 people paypal me $5.00 each? I'll purchase the silvers. Rip to FLAC and post here for all to enjoy!

You're saying NEVER?

I have to respectfully disagree, HMS.

Thank you to all the posters here who freely share with us.
I am grateful.

If someone here can get that holy grail of soundboards and I can help fund it so we all can enjoy it?

Sign me up.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 5, 2016 05:40

glimmertwin1
midnrambler

This not you?............ [www.ebay.co.uk] (Genuinely curious............

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 8 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1590
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home