Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for Video of Philly Night 2 2013
Date: August 29, 2015 21:07

Any help would be greatly appreciated. seen the stones 11 times and this night was by far the best

.....keep on rolling.....

Re: Looking for Video of Philly Night 2 2013
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: August 29, 2015 22:20

You Got to Roll Me
Any help would be greatly appreciated. seen the stones 11 times and this night was by far the best

You mean this one?

2013.06.21 Philadelphia. (2 x DVD-5)

I can upload, maybe tonight, otherwise tomorrow

Chris from Belgium

Date: August 29, 2015 22:56

BTW:

MFG-75 Blu-Ray DVD 2013.06.21 Philadelphia

but here's the DVD version:

ZitRock DVD 9 taken from BlueRay MfG-75 50 and Counting in Philadelphia.part1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
ZitRock DVD 9 taken from BlueRay MfG-75 50 and Counting in Philadelphia.part2.rar [www.filefactory.com]
ZitRock DVD 9 taken from BlueRay MfG-75 50 and Counting in Philadelphia.part3.rar [www.filefactory.com]
ZitRock DVD 9 taken from BlueRay MfG-75 50 and Counting in Philadelphia.part4.rar [www.filefactory.com]

From the StonesVault, see here:
[www.iorr.org]

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-29 23:12 by coowouters.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 31, 2015 16:24

Yeah, Philly 2 (2013) was a great shows as well as the next show in DC.

Date: August 31, 2015 18:04

Any chance anyone has it not in filefactory, my browser has issues with FF

.....keep on rolling.....

Date: September 1, 2015 11:13

You Got to Roll Me
Any chance anyone has it not in filefactory, my browser has issues with FF

Best advice...You can have more than one browser on your computer. FF is used heavily. It would be good to have a browser that works with FF. I have no problems with FF.

Date: September 1, 2015 11:15

video: [www.youtube.com]

Worried About You - DC 2013

Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: October 5, 2015 04:46

Could someone please help me out. I have downloaded these files and when I unstuff them I get an error message/broken link for the following files:

Video_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_4.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_6.VOB

Is it just a matter of me getting these missing files to be able to burn my disks or do I need to download everything again? If someone could simply upload those files, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Marty

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 6, 2015 11:00

godzi68
Could someone please help me out. I have downloaded these files and when I unstuff them I get an error message/broken link for the following files:

Video_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_4.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_6.VOB

Is it just a matter of me getting these missing files to be able to burn my disks or do I need to download everything again? If someone could simply upload those files, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Marty

When it says "broken" you will have to download again.

Date: October 6, 2015 20:00

godzi68

Video_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_4.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_6.VOB

Thanks,

Marty

It would be useful to know the title of the DVD (and eventually where you downloaded it).
If you do, someone could send you the missing files without you having to download large rar or zip files again!

Chris from Belgium

Date: October 7, 2015 04:29

coowouters
godzi68

Video_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_4.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_6.VOB

Thanks,

Marty

It would be useful to know the title of the DVD (and eventually where you downloaded it).
If you do, someone could send you the missing files without you having to download large rar or zip files again!

Hi Chris! It is the Philly Night 2 2013 DVD version that you had uploaded to filefactory for this original thread. If you or someone else would be kind enough to upload the files that I was missing, I would greatly appreciate it. Here's the file names:
Video_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_4.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_6.VOB

Thanks,

Marty

Date: October 7, 2015 05:16

This was an amazing show, my first. I might have to upload some video of it on YouTube (if I have the patience!)...

Date: October 7, 2015 13:11

godzi68

Video_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_4.VOB
Video_TS\VTS_01_6.VOB

Thanks,

Marty

Here are the WT links for the files you need smiling smiley

VTS_01_2.VOB
[we.tl]

VTS_01_4.VOB
[we.tl]

VTS_01_6.VOB
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: October 8, 2015 05:26

Thank you very much Chris!

Marty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1926
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home