Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Buffalo
Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: July 18, 2015 19:33

There any chance of anyone remixing buffalo for good audio

Re: Buffalo
Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: July 18, 2015 19:38

spidey39
There any chance of anyone remixing buffalo for good audio

What do you mean by "remixing" ?

remixing from a 24 or 36 channels master recording ?
or EQ and compression from audience tape ?

Date: July 18, 2015 19:57

like what rskinno puts on after he cleans it up

Date: July 18, 2015 21:46

I can add some more drum machine noises to 'Sympathy' or sample some raps in 'Satisfaction'...

Date: July 18, 2015 21:54

i Just what a verison off buffalo that you can here mick singing clearly

Date: July 19, 2015 02:29

Looking for the best source if someone could remaster it

Posted by: Jsteve3 ()
Date: July 19, 2015 04:07

I think you can hear mick im my recording just fine. Have you checked it out?

Date: July 19, 2015 12:27

yes and it sounds to far away

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: July 19, 2015 15:52

spidey39

holy ungrateful....go to the show and record yourself if you don't like it.....i don't understand some people.....

thanks jsteve3 your your recording is great and appreciated

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: July 19, 2015 16:29

Recording a show is a huge endeavor. Location, mics, cables and hopefully some quiet people around you...with a risk of getting kicked out. Then get it home, enhance sound, break up into FLACs, and post online (generously). Then get asked to post MP3s.....and with covers....and then post on We Transfer (because it is soooooooo inconvenient to have to wait an hour to download something for free).

JSteve3 I love the recording. I was at the show. I appreciate all you did to capture a wonderful night of my life.

Date: July 19, 2015 18:01

spidey39

Haha it is an audience recording. Thanks everyone!!! it is a little bit of a hassle trying to enjoy a show you traveled to see and having to worry the whole time about all the gear and that fact you might get kicked out after spending all your cash on tickets and travel. But I cant wait to do it again on the next one and share it with everyone on here. Im glad so many of you here dug it.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-19 18:02 by Jsteve3.

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 19, 2015 20:33

I have to give a bit spidey39 right, the record is nice, nothing to say but not only the 2 songs missing, also in songs was cut and audience is missing.

Date: July 19, 2015 21:32

thank you rskinno

Date: July 19, 2015 21:46

rskinno
I have to give a bit spidey39 right, the record is nice, nothing to say but not only the 2 songs missing, also in songs was cut and audience is missing.

If i understand you right. I did miss before and after song 2 and 3. But everything else is there. I Never cut anything out that mick said between songs just the dead space with the drunks yelling and audience chatter between songs who wants to hear that anyway lol i have it if you want rskinno. Also all the songs Except 2 and 3 (which i did not record) are complete with not edits.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-19 21:49 by Jsteve3.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 19, 2015 22:28

Jsteve3
rskinno

If i understand you right. I did miss before and after song 2 and 3. But everything else is there. I Never cut anything out that mick said between songs just the dead space with the drunks yelling and audience chatter between songs who wants to hear that anyway lol i have it if you want rskinno. Also all the songs Except 2 and 3 (which i did not record) are complete with not edits.

Just my 2 cents here: maybe your unedited recording is useful for the audio of the forthcoming dvd release. Just trying to help, that's all from this side!

Date: July 19, 2015 22:42

Quique-stone
Jsteve3
rskinno

Just my 2 cents here: maybe your unedited recording is useful for the audio of the forthcoming dvd release. Just trying to help, that's all from this side!

Thats is a good point Quiqaue-stone! that never crossed my mind when I was editing i was just thinking from a cd listening prospective. From tumbling dice to the end of the show i never stopped the main recorder so i have all that and would be more than happy to help with a DVD!!

Thanks!

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 19, 2015 22:51

It's not so bad, I know what kind of a hard work it is. I tinker just because to have it complete to get.
The sound will be the same the is good. If you want it, I can post it. It still takes a while until I'm done.

Date: July 20, 2015 00:29

Jsteve3
Quique-stone
Jsteve3
rskinno

Thats is a good point Quiqaue-stone! that never crossed my mind when I was editing i was just thinking from a cd listening prospective. From tumbling dice to the end of the show i never stopped the main recorder so i have all that and would be more than happy to help with a DVD!!

Thanks!

I know it for sure and we all know it! Thanks again for recording the show and sharing it here with us! smileys with beer

Date: July 20, 2015 19:58

Jsteve3
spidey39

Haha it is an audience recording. Thanks everyone!!! it is a little bit of a hassle trying to enjoy a show you traveled to see and having to worry the whole time about all the gear and that fact you might get kicked out after spending all your cash on tickets and travel. But I cant wait to do it again on the next one and share it with everyone on here. Im glad so many of you here dug it.

Thanks

Don't listen to spidey39, everyone's a critic. Although I'll admit that the main draw for me was the two pro-shot videos (incomplete, nonetheless), I'm glad you shared it so I could cross that show off the 'ENTRIES NEEDED' list for the Tour Archive.

Posted by: Operations ()
Date: July 23, 2015 06:40

First of all THANK YOU Jsteve3 for the audio and the HD videos. I have an HD monitor with my PC and those 2 videos are smooth as glass! Great to see all the different angles and shots of Keith, Mick, Keith's guitar etc. I also recorded the show, from the 8th row section E, almost in line with the main speaker stack. I believe my recording is similar enough to yours that it could be used to fill the 2 songs you had to source from Youtube. Just need to find a good site to post the tracks. Recorded on a stereo digital audio recorder that has two mics built in. I use Goldwave for audio editing. I have not been able to find any better application than that. I use the graphic EQ and can amp the audio level if I need to. Also throughout your recording of the show, you seem to have been very fortunate not to have much at all audience chatter during the songs which is a good thing. Audience recording is tough. oPs

Date: July 23, 2015 06:42

spidey39
i Just what a verison of buffalo that you can here mick singing clearly

So bring up the highs more? Is that what you mean?

Date: July 23, 2015 15:12

@Operations: have you think of sharing here your whole recording?

Date: July 23, 2015 18:27

Operations
First of all THANK YOU Jsteve3 for the audio and the HD videos. I have an HD monitor with my PC and those 2 videos are smooth as glass! Great to see all the different angles and shots of Keith, Mick, Keith's guitar etc. I also recorded the show, from the 8th row section E, almost in line with the main speaker stack. I believe my recording is similar enough to yours that it could be used to fill the 2 songs you had to source from Youtube. Just need to find a good site to post the tracks. Recorded on a stereo digital audio recorder that has two mics built in. I use Goldwave for audio editing. I have not been able to find any better application than that. I use the graphic EQ and can amp the audio level if I need to. Also throughout your recording of the show, you seem to have been very fortunate not to have much at all audience chatter during the songs which is a good thing. Audience recording is tough. oPs

Thanks! Thats great Id love to fill in the gaps with your recording if possible.

Date: July 24, 2015 04:44

Jsteve3
Operations

Thanks! Thats great Id love to fill in the gaps with your recording if possible.

ok just give me til the weekend.

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: July 24, 2015 08:00

Looking forward to this.

Date: July 28, 2015 04:35

Jsteve, have you read your PM at Shidoobee?

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: August 3, 2015 18:26

Still hoping for an upgrade for the two YouTube recordings in this torrent. THANKS GOOD LUCK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1364
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home