Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone recorded Buffalo 2015
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 13, 2015 03:24

Any dvds or cds recorded from the recent Buffalo show? I hope so as I was there at the sold out show of 50.000.

Re: Anyone recorded Buffalo 2015
Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: July 13, 2015 17:08

I'm hoping this thread is not over, babyblue.

Sound was amazing inside the stadium. I am hoping someone got a full recording.

Posted by: Lucab12 ()
Date: July 13, 2015 17:48

Having also been there, what were the other songs besides LSTNT for fan voting? I didnt get a chance to vote

Date: July 13, 2015 18:45

I believe Respectable, Shattered and maybe one other song from Some Girls. Maybe it was Whip?

LSTNT was great. After hearing how Keith was rocking it on Saturday, Respectable would have also been a good choice. Fantastic show. Soon wish if could go to QC

Posted by: Lucab12 ()
Date: July 13, 2015 21:30

It was an excellent show, that's for sure

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: July 13, 2015 21:40

How I wish there was a lossless Buffalo or Pittsburgh, or at least a good .mp3 Buffalo.

Then I could hear if LSTNT still makes me as unhappy as it did in Buffalo Saturday night.

If Mick's going to complain about singing a ballad - then don't play LSTNT like I heard it.

That was my only let down, except for no Moonlight Mile. Better Paint It Black than LSTNT, better Moonlight Mile than Wild Horses.

I get the feeling the Stones' handlers have Pittsburgh and Buffalo pegged as Hot Rocks towns.

High point of the show: Mick used the runway and its end stage more, which he seemed reluctant to do in Pittsburgh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-13 21:46 by andrews27.

Date: July 13, 2015 21:58

Not sure You Got Me Rocking or Out Of Control would qualify as Hot Rocks.

I just don't think they want to take a lot of risks with the set list and alienate the casual fan seeing them for maybe the 1st or second time....whic is the majority of the crowd in a stadium.

I don't agree with it, but unless you catch a small show, you get a set of warhorses. Nice that they mixed it up from Detroit to Buffalo to give those that were crazy enough to go to both (like Kurt and Snoopy among others), some variety.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2083
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home