Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: MP3 - The Rolling Stones Periscope at Comerica Park - Detroit with Debbie Tiger and Steve
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: July 9, 2015 13:01

From the Periscope Feed. Perhaps RSKINNO can work some magic for us all

MP3 256bit using Wondershare Streaming Recorder

Enjoy The Rolling Stones at Comerica Park - Detroit with Debbie Tiger and Steve

[mega.nz]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-09 23:51 by midimannz.

Re: POST: MP3 - The Rolling Stones at Comerica Park - Detroit with Debbie Tiger and Steve
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: July 9, 2015 13:42

does anyone have the periscope link by hand ?

Re: POST: MP3 - The Rolling Stones at Comerica Park - Detroit with Debbie Tiger and Steve
Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: July 9, 2015 13:56

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: July 9, 2015 14:52

Thanks for this, some bits missing from Sympathy & BS, but we should be able to splice them in

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: July 9, 2015 14:54

Many Thanks!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 9, 2015 16:58

THANKS

THIS PERISCOPE, IS THAT A NEW DOWNLOAD SITE ?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 9, 2015 17:30

stonesmuziekfan
THANKS

It's a new App that allows someone to film the show and send it out live to anyone sitting at their PC or laptop etc at home anywhere in the world.....(my sound is not working so no use to me but the folks on Tell me have been sitting at home watching the shows live for weeks............(I think the links to each filmer (scoper) come via Twitter..........

I'm not sure if it can be saved...maybe someone knows all the facts........

Ps - Jaap, you've got mail from me.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-09 17:31 by EddieByword.

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: July 9, 2015 18:03

Thanks! smileys with beer

------------------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 9, 2015 19:49

Just for fun, I cut this large mp3 fan into it's respective tracks.

As I grew tired of what the lady had to tell about getting stuck in an elevator and other stories, between and at the beginning of each track, I omitted most of her talking, but this makes the result not really practical for DAO listening/burning, because I didn't start to make smooth transitions between songs, AND it's still (of course) in mp3.

But if you want to listen to the tracks, or certain tracks, you will not have to search for them anymore smiling smiley

Here's the WT link, valid until July 16th:
[we.tl]

Once again; this is not an improved version or whatever, just a long mp3 file cut into it's different tracks!

Chris from Belgium

Date: July 9, 2015 19:53

coowouters
Just for fun, I cut this large mp3 fan into it's respective tracks.

As I grew tired of what the lady had to tell about getting stuck in an elevator and other stories, between and at the beginning of each track, I omitted most of her talking, but this makes the result not really practical for DAO listening/burning, because I didn't start to make smooth transitions between songs, AND it's still (of course) in mp3.

But if you want to listen to the tracks, or certain tracks, you will not have to search for them anymore smiling smiley

Here's the WT link, valid until July 16th:
[we.tl]

Once again; this is not an improved version or whatever, just a long mp3 file cut into it's different tracks!

Thanks Chris, it's better than nothing I'm sure ...and as that's all we've got so far otherwise..........thumbs up

Date: July 9, 2015 21:12

EddieByword
stonesmuziekfan
THANKS

It's a new App that allows someone to film the show and send it out live to anyone sitting at their PC or laptop etc at home anywhere in the world.....(my sound is not working so no use to me but the folks on Tell me have been sitting at home watching the shows live for weeks............(I think the links to each filmer (scoper) come via Twitter..........

Thanks for the info.
I don't do social media but would like to get my hands on those apps.

Date: July 9, 2015 21:33

Is there a better feed from periscope I can get for y'all with better sound?

Date: July 9, 2015 21:53

stonesmuziekfan
EddieByword
stonesmuziekfan
THANKS

Thanks for the info.
I don't do social media but would like to get my hands on those apps.

To watch, all you have to do is go on Tell me when the show is on....3.30 in the morning our time.......and click on one of the 'periscope' links in the 'show live updates' thread.......you don't need an app for that. The person sending the film out needs the app.
I don't know more than that ....I don't use those SM things either.....(I thought one was called bookface for ages...........

Date: July 9, 2015 23:50

[www.dropbox.com]

GlimmerGirl24
Detroit's Comerica Park Periscope recording:

Date: July 11, 2015 23:45

midimannz
[www.dropbox.com]

GlimmerGirl24
Detroit's Comerica Park Periscope recording:

Thanks

Re: POST: MP3 - The Rolling Stones Periscope at Comerica Park - Detroit with Debbie Tiger and Steve
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 12, 2015 00:43

Thanks to all involved! thumbs up

Re: POST: MP3 - The Rolling Stones Periscope at Comerica Park - Detroit with Debbie Tiger and Steve
Date: July 12, 2015 01:46

I can't downlaod from dropbox, is it necessary to be registered to be able to downlaod? The strange thing is that I remember downloding from this server before...

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 12, 2015 11:39

Quique-stone
I can't downlaod from dropbox, is it necessary to be registered to be able to downlaod? The strange thing is that I remember downloding from this server before...
I closed the "register pop-up" and clicked download. Worked winking smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: July 12, 2015 12:14

coowouters
Quique-stone
I closed the "register pop-up" and clicked download. Worked winking smiley

OK, I will try again, thanks for the feedback Chris! thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1976
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home