Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DAC-158 any infos?
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 19, 2015 11:44

Can someone post infos about "THE BOULEVARDS OF PARIS" DAC-158. From what I could gather online it's an upgraded version of the 1976-06-05 show.
[www.crazymama.jp]

Thx!

Re: DAC-158 any infos?
Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: June 19, 2015 17:23

Sorry, but my Japanese is not so good!

Maybe you're interested in DAC-159 as well?

THE ROLLING STONES - CAN’T FIND LOVE (2CD)[DOG n CAT RECORDS / DAC-159]

DISC-1
1 NEIGHBOURS
2 LET'S GO STEADY AGAIN
3 INDIAN GIRL
4 EMOTIONAL RESCUE
5 NO USE IN CRYING
6 I THINK I'M GOING MAD
7 WHERE THE BOYS GO
8 SUMMER ROMANCE
9 WE HAD IT ALL
10 ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM (false start)
11 ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM (full take)
12 PIANO FRAGMENT
13 TRIED TO TALK HER INTO IT
14 KEEP IT COOL
15 CAN'T FIND LOVE #1
16 CAN'T FIND LOVE #2
17 ELIZA
18 HIGH SCHOOL GIRL
19 STOP THAT
20 UNDERCOVER OF THE NIGHT
21 SHE WAS HOT

DISC-2
1 KEEP IT COOL (long version)
2 LOVING YOU IS SWEETER THAN EVER
3 TALK IS CHEEP
4 WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
5 STICK IT WHERE IT HURTS
6 CAN'T CUT THE MUSTARD #1
7 CAN'T CUT THE MUSTARD #2
8 CAN'T CUT THE MUSTARD #3 (fragment)
9 VICTOR HUGO
10 I CAN'T SEE NOBODY

[www.nexttime.jp]

Date: June 19, 2015 19:00

Thx for the info on #159 but I'll keep my torrents this boot stems from...

As for #158, DAC might have mixed the audio from the pro-shot vid (that recently appeared on YT) with the old so-so audience recording they released in the 90's.

So nothing new under the sun for DAC. I wonder when was the last time they sold sth that wasn't already freely available on the Net... smoking smiley

Posted by: marko ()
Date: June 20, 2015 10:27

i ´m interested both of those smiling smiley

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: June 20, 2015 15:45

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-27 13:44 by midnrambler.

Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: June 21, 2015 12:57

This should clear things up: "70s of Ronnie Wood officially from the first European tour after participating in that it has been live recording the famous 1976 Paris, is the emergence of unpublished sound board sound source in Abatowa.
Concert June 5 minutes of the second day of intensive Paris performances that have been made of live recordings sound board in the first half of the first appearance, the second half in a high-quality audience sound source for official live "LOVE YOU LIVE" a I am full inclusion. Among the performances of the day, "HONKY TONKWOMEN", "YOU GOTTA MOVE", it is recorded through various overdubs and modifications such as 3 songs on official live album of "HAPPY", the height of the performance of the tension of the day but it will suggest from the joints of the performance. In particular scene you roll into the through the introduction of overlap from the opening "people of fanfare" who are used to hear in the regular version of "HONKY TONK WOMEN" would be the moment of goose bumps things, if people who are used to listen to regular live. Sound board part we have recorded remastered from video voice of the recording, but you can enjoy sound quality that easy adjustment and mastering to listen than the original was upgraded than decorated. This performance was recorded in full-length audience sound source "LES ROLLING STONES AUX ABBATOIRS" (VGP) long, but is out of print had been released in, is a new recurrence of using a new source of this upgrade past board It would not be said to be happy release also for those of the Looking woven mania."

Date: June 21, 2015 14:51

sandandglue
the second half in a high-quality audience sound source for official live "LOVE YOU LIVE"

You piqued my curiosity here...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1051
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home