Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: A short documentary about the making of a news report about Knebworth - 21.8.1976
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 12, 2015 03:33

A short documentary about the making of a BBC news report about the Stones' 'farewell show' at Knebworth - 21.8.1976 ....

It's quite short, (10 mins) ends abrubtly and a little blurry but imo a welcome bit of nostalgia especially as there's a rumour about another show there....

Might trigger a few good memories for anyone who was there.

[www.wetransfer.com] ...........good 'til 18.6.2015

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-12 13:41 by EddieByword.

Re: Post: A short documentary about the making of a news report about Knebworth - 21.8.1976
Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: June 12, 2015 07:22

Thanks! thumbs up

----------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Re: Post: A short documentary about the making of a news report about Knebworth - 21.8.1976
Date: June 12, 2015 15:00

glimmerkkp
Thanks! thumbs up

----------------------

You're welcome......smileys with beer

Date: June 12, 2015 17:21

Thanks!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 12, 2015 18:59

It's on YouTube now:

Date: June 12, 2015 19:16

Cristiano Radtke
It's on YouTube now:

lol....I wondered how long it would take....thanks to you too........eye rolling smiley

For anyone else's info....It's very rare that, I got it off a BBC cameraman about 14 years ago.....It only just occurred to me to post it with all the talk of a second show, I remembered I had it.............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-13 04:01 by EddieByword.

Date: June 15, 2015 05:50

Hope you don't mind that I added it to MEGA and the 1976/1977 Tour Archive...

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 16, 2015 15:59

thanks

Date: June 16, 2015 16:57

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

No BTMMR - that's absolutley fine, that's what it's for.... thumbs up - that other guy - I just didn't like the vibe for some reason.......sad smiley......

Date: June 16, 2015 16:58

stonesmuziekfan
thanks

No problem Jaap, are you putting on FF? I send can it over if you want.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-16 16:59 by EddieByword.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 16, 2015 19:05

Here is a Stonesvault link for both the dvd and the YouTube version

[www.filefactory.com]

Date: June 16, 2015 21:03

EddieByword
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

No BTMMR - that's absolutley fine, that's what it's for.... thumbs up - that other guy - I just didn't like the vibe for some reason.......sad smiley......

Looks like he added a note to the video.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-16 21:13 by BeforeTheyMakeMeRun.

Date: June 16, 2015 21:22

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
EddieByword
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Looks like he added a note to the video.

I hope you're not talking about me. I didn't upload that on YouTube, I've just found the video and posted it here, so everyone could watch it before download the file.

Date: June 16, 2015 22:16

Yeah, I was talking about you because I was bit cheesed off about the way you'd posted a link on 'Tell me'........ [www.iorr.org] ........most people (including massive uploaders here on Hotstuff, who don't owe anybody anything given their huge input, always give a thanks or a credit or a friendly acknowledgemnt of some sort - yours was just too cool for my liking, that's all - you knew I was the first uploader as you point that out in your 'Tell me' post...........

..........the fact that it was on youtube didn't bother me at all, as I said to BTMMR - that's what it's for........... to my mind there's just ways of doing things........for some reason, your way just erked me a bit.

Date: June 16, 2015 22:32

EddieByword
Yeah, I was talking about you because I was bit cheesed off about the way you'd posted a link on 'Tell me'........ [www.iorr.org] ........most people (including massive uploaders here on Hotstuff, who don't owe anybody anything given their huge input, always give a thanks or a credit or a friendly acknowledgemnt of some sort - yours was just too cool for my liking, that's all - you knew I was the first uploader as you point that out in your 'Tell me' post...........

..........the fact that it was on youtube didn't bother me at all, as I said to BTMMR - that's what it's for........... to my mind there's just ways of doing things........for some reason, your way just erked me a bit.

Maybe I owe you an apology, but I didn't posted that on the Tell me forum with the intention of doing any harm. There's a lot of IORR users who sometimes doesn't pay attention about the other IORR forums, so I just pointed your post to them (and not only the YouTube video I've found), and obviously everybody would know that you were the uploader of a nice and interesting documentary about the subject that was being discussed there.

In your position, I would be pissed off with the YouTube uploader, who didn't credited you at first (which he only have done later, when everybody already has seen it and not knowing from where that video came from - your upload, of course).

Once again, I'm sorry for that.

And thanks for the upload, BTW. thumbs up

Date: June 16, 2015 22:57

Cristiano Radtke
EddieByword

Maybe I owe you an apology, but I didn't posted that on the Tell me forum with the intention of doing any harm. There's a lot of IORR users who sometimes doesn't pay attention about the other IORR forums, so I just pointed your post to them (and not only the YouTube video I've found), and obviously everybody would know that you were the uploader of a nice and interesting documentary about the subject that was being discussed there.

In your position, I would be pissed off with the YouTube uploader, who didn't credited you at first (which he only have done later, when everybody already has seen it and not knowing from where that video came from - your upload, of course).

Once again, I'm sorry for that.

And thanks for the upload, BTW. thumbs up

Ok Cristiano, that's all good of you, thanks......smileys with beer .......I did think you had put it on youtube as well but as I said.......that didn't bother me, what did was there was no nod in my direction from you in your Tell me post (or of course on the youtube - but I didn't know it wasn't you then.......ok, thanks for that and your assurance that you didn't mean anything by it...............(I was wondering what I'd done to you...confused smiley ..ok all the best....

Any ideas who the youtube uploader is?....I guess he/she must come on here...

Date: June 16, 2015 23:18

Thanks, Eddie. It's good to set the things straight up here. It was my bad on not mentioning you as being the original uploader, but I'm editing that post right now. I'm not the kind of person who doesn't give the credits for the people who deserve it - and you deserve that a lot. You surely must have had a hard work on getting that footage, and we all appreciate your kind offer here. Thank you once again and sorry for any inconvenience. smileys with beer

I don't know who is the YouTube uploader, but I'm pretty sure it must be somebody who reads the posts here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-16 23:33 by Cristiano Radtke.

Date: June 17, 2015 00:51

Cristiano Radtke
Thanks, Eddie. It's good to set the things straight up here. It was my bad on not mentioning you as being the original uploader, but I'm editing that post right now. I'm not the kind of person who doesn't give the credits for the people who deserve it - and you deserve that a lot. You surely must have had a hard work on getting that footage, and we all appreciate your kind offer here. Thank you once again and sorry for any inconvenience. smileys with beer

I don't know who is the YouTube uploader, but I'm pretty sure it must be somebody who reads the posts here.

No problem, to quote Shakespeare, all's well that ends well........good stuff.
The footage....it was a bit of luck really - I didn't even ask for it..., I bought about 30 tapes off this BBC cameraman (Not all BBC stuff - he had a collection of stuff from all over - some great - some not so)... and this 10 mns was just there squeezed in between some regular Knebworth footage and Paris '76..........and the rest as they say............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1436
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home