Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ticketmaster Canada
Posted by: Fopi ()
Date: July 26, 2005 12:37

Hi everybody!!
I bought 4 Toronto Tix at Rogers Centre by TM, and they said that they will be printed soon by ticketFAst Delivery, but this was on the 8th of june and i have no idea how I can get into contact with TM Canada.
Especially as Tm USa made the transactions and then didn`t feel responsible for solving the problem.

NOW: Does it last that long to print them and shipp them, I have made no experience yet and if not, has anyone of you bought tix the same way and is still waiting on not a friend but on a bunch of tickets???
Cauz a have to make arrangements to go to Toronto as I am from Austria and just can`t walk out the other day and fly to Canada.
Please help me out.

Well if I can`t go because of this hussle i have 4 TIX in section FLRB3,row 37 seats 15-18, but there are still some days to the event to come!!I hope so.
BYe Fopi

Chrissie Fop

Re: Ticketmaster Canada
Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: July 27, 2005 06:02

Hi Chrissie!

I have purchased 2 tix to the show in Toronto as well and I received the tickets on July 7th. They e-mailed me at the end of June saying the tix were shipped and they came via regular mail from the Canadian Postal Service to my USA address. It could take longer to ship to you being in Austria. Give them a few more weeks and then e-mail them.

Marty

Re: Ticketmaster Canada
Posted by: lodge ()
Date: July 27, 2005 13:38

Somebody else in Austria received already their tickets.
You should check your account. It doesn't matter if you log in via TM.ca or TM.com
If the transaction or the order is not on your account/order history then definetely somthing is wrong.
I did Canada tickets on e-mail, but for US I have only will call centre where you have to pick up the tickets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2030
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home