Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

show secretos
Posted by: vasco73 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 03:13

Alguien puede subir algún show secreto que los stones hacen antes de empezar sus giras o durante ellas
Gracias
Un saludos desde Uruguay

Re: show secretos
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 12, 2015 09:51

English please

Date: April 12, 2015 15:05

Thanks to Google Translate...

Anyone can upload some secret show that the stones do before starting your tour for them Thanks A greetings from Uruguay

***Keep in mind that Google Translate is not always 100% correct in its conjugation and some translations, but this makes a fair amount of sense to me.***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-12 15:06 by BeforeTheyMakeMeRun.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: April 12, 2015 16:34

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Anyone can upload some secret show that the stones do before starting your tour for them Thanks A greetings from Uruguay

***Keep in mind that Google Translate is not always 100% correct in its conjugation and some translations, but this makes a fair amount of sense to me.***

Hi there,

I speak spanish and i can say Google Translate was pretty good, but no perfect! What Vasco73 has said was:

"Can anyone coould upload any secret show than the Stones do before a tour?
Thanks
Greetings from Uruguay
"

And yes, in english is much better!

Vasco73:

See on [www.iorr.org] all the live stuff!
1989 tour archive: [www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-21 01:33 by Argentino.

Date: April 12, 2015 16:48

Okay, I was lazy this morning and could have gone to google translate myself.
I understand now.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 12, 2015 18:00

English:
@vasco73: use the "Search" button, you will find some of the show your are looking for. For example here you have the Le Trabendo, Paris, France 2012-10-25 show: [mega.co.nz] gently posted here [www.iorr.org] by gotdablouse.
Try it mate!
And don't be afraid of writing in English or use Google Translator (don't make other use it for you). Just my humble suggestion.

Spanish:
@vasco73: usá el botón de búsqueda "Search", vas a encontrar algunos de los shows que estás buscando. Por ejemplo, acá tenés el show de Le Trabendo, Paris, France del 25 de octubre de 2012: [mega.co.nz] gentilmente posteado aquí [www.iorr.org] por gotdablouse.
Intentalo!¨
Y no tengas temor de escribir en inglés o usar el Traductor de Google (no hagas que los otros lo usen por vos). Es mi humilde sugerencia.

Date: April 12, 2015 20:23

Argentino
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Hi there,

I seppeak spanish and i can say Google Translate was pretty good, but no perfect! What Vasco73 has said was:

"Can anyone coould upload any secret show then the Stones do before a tour?
Thanks
Greetings from Uruguay
"

And yes, in english is much better!

Vasco73:

See on [www.iorr.org] all the live stuff!
1989 tour archive: [www.iorr.org]

A little O.T., but thanks for linking to the Tour Archive in your signature-I'm glad others are spreading it around the board! smiling smiley

Date: April 20, 2015 16:25

bv
Please post in English language only on IORR. Thank you.

To let you know;
bv is the owner of this website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-20 16:42 by stonesmuziekfan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1628
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home