Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

show secretos
Posted by: vasco73 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 03:13

Alguien puede subir algún show secreto que los stones hacen antes de empezar sus giras o durante ellas
Gracias
Un saludos desde Uruguay

Re: show secretos
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 12, 2015 09:51

English please

Date: April 12, 2015 15:05

Thanks to Google Translate...

Anyone can upload some secret show that the stones do before starting your tour for them Thanks A greetings from Uruguay

***Keep in mind that Google Translate is not always 100% correct in its conjugation and some translations, but this makes a fair amount of sense to me.***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-12 15:06 by BeforeTheyMakeMeRun.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: April 12, 2015 16:34

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Anyone can upload some secret show that the stones do before starting your tour for them Thanks A greetings from Uruguay

***Keep in mind that Google Translate is not always 100% correct in its conjugation and some translations, but this makes a fair amount of sense to me.***

Hi there,

I speak spanish and i can say Google Translate was pretty good, but no perfect! What Vasco73 has said was:

"Can anyone coould upload any secret show than the Stones do before a tour?
Thanks
Greetings from Uruguay
"

And yes, in english is much better!

Vasco73:

See on [www.iorr.org] all the live stuff!
1989 tour archive: [www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-21 01:33 by Argentino.

Date: April 12, 2015 16:48

Okay, I was lazy this morning and could have gone to google translate myself.
I understand now.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 12, 2015 18:00

English:
@vasco73: use the "Search" button, you will find some of the show your are looking for. For example here you have the Le Trabendo, Paris, France 2012-10-25 show: [mega.co.nz] gently posted here [www.iorr.org] by gotdablouse.
Try it mate!
And don't be afraid of writing in English or use Google Translator (don't make other use it for you). Just my humble suggestion.

Spanish:
@vasco73: usá el botón de búsqueda "Search", vas a encontrar algunos de los shows que estás buscando. Por ejemplo, acá tenés el show de Le Trabendo, Paris, France del 25 de octubre de 2012: [mega.co.nz] gentilmente posteado aquí [www.iorr.org] por gotdablouse.
Intentalo!¨
Y no tengas temor de escribir en inglés o usar el Traductor de Google (no hagas que los otros lo usen por vos). Es mi humilde sugerencia.

Date: April 12, 2015 20:23

Argentino
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Hi there,

I seppeak spanish and i can say Google Translate was pretty good, but no perfect! What Vasco73 has said was:

"Can anyone coould upload any secret show then the Stones do before a tour?
Thanks
Greetings from Uruguay
"

And yes, in english is much better!

Vasco73:

See on [www.iorr.org] all the live stuff!
1989 tour archive: [www.iorr.org]

A little O.T., but thanks for linking to the Tour Archive in your signature-I'm glad others are spreading it around the board! smiling smiley

Date: April 20, 2015 16:25

bv
Please post in English language only on IORR. Thank you.

To let you know;
bv is the owner of this website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-20 16:42 by stonesmuziekfan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1372
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home