Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
rolling stones dvds - 50 years in video (black and red)
Posted by: chrisvw ()
Date: April 3, 2015 04:55

i've seen 2 dvd sets titled "rolling stones - 50 years in video" advertised on japanese websites. one version is the "red" version; the "black" version contains earlier videos. they're both, apparently, ntsc.

i would love to purchase these, but i don't read japanese! can someone let me know where i can order these items?

thanks!

Re: rolling stones dvds - 50 years in video (black and red)
Date: April 4, 2015 06:14

Do you still have the links?

Posted by: jaggamichl ()
Date: April 4, 2015 09:25

Red Edition 2 DVDs
[www.giginjapan.com]

Black Edition 2 DVDs
[www.giginjapan.com]

It's Only Rock'n Roll, but we like it !

Posted by: Riffhard79 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 19:14

Posted by: Riffhard79 ()
Date: May 26, 2015 17:17

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: May 26, 2015 23:11

anywhere else i can buy these? been looking for a dvd set of all their promo videos

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: May 28, 2015 02:02

Mostly from the official channel, better let it go.

Posted by: lilligruber ()
Date: March 9, 2016 12:33

Thank You Very Much!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 9, 2016 13:00

Or, if you want to burn them yourself:

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-09 13:01 by coowouters.

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: March 9, 2016 13:52

Any download link?
Thanks in advance.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: March 9, 2016 15:20

hi i'm really interested in these thanks

Posted by: vasco73 ()
Date: March 9, 2016 16:34

Chris

you can upload the download links by wt
Thank you so much

Date: March 12, 2016 15:06

Chris

you can upload the download links by wt
Thank you so much

Date: March 12, 2016 19:07

My links are dead.....

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-19 18:05 by coowouters.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 12, 2016 19:12

coowouters
As there's official content, I can't post any links here,
but maybe you should click on my username winking smiley

Of course, both of you are free to do what you want and feel, but I would suggest don't do all the effort again, if he clicks on my username I can pass him links posted on a blogspot.

Date: March 19, 2016 15:25

chris as I do for you pass me the links
Thank you so much

Date: March 19, 2016 18:05

My links are dead.....

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 1, 2020 13:29

Re-upload

DVD Rolling Stones - 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - BLACK EDITION (DVD9).part1.rar [filefactory.com] [we.tl]
DVD Rolling Stones - 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - BLACK EDITION (DVD9).part2.rar [filefactory.com] [we.tl]
DVD Rolling Stones - 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - BLACK EDITION (DVD9).part3.rar [filefactory.com] [we.tl]
DVD Rolling Stones - 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - BLACK EDITION (DVD9).part4.rar [filefactory.com] [we.tl]

Red edition still availabel in Stonesvault

DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD1).part1.rar [filefactory.com]
DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD1).part2.rar [filefactory.com]
DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD1).part3.rar [filefactory.com]

DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD2).part1.rar [filefactory.com]
DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD2).part2.rar [filefactory.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-01 14:19 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: April 1, 2020 23:16

There is a problem of part3 of the wetransfer link (red edition); it fails every time? Thanks if it can be repaired.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: April 2, 2020 02:21

Rolling Stones / 50 Years On Video Red Edition 90s – 2013 / 2DVD

Video collection of the best trace the history of ’50 THE ROLLING STONES / 50 YEARS ON VIDEO The Rolling Stones “50 Years On Video” appeared in the Blu-ray and DVD! ’70 It is the culmination of the Stones to date that has summed up the tour of the 2012-2013 year was held to commemorate the 50 anniversary and 90s fought World Tour massive ” Red Edition ” From the 1960s summarizes the turbulent times of up to 80 ‘s best collection of must-see was recorded at the highest quality all the video trailer variety , such as TV spot further interviews from live video and promo video of each age in the two types of ” black Edition ” . What will be the first appearance is a must see as the video collection of the highest level that was edited in high-quality HD high quality unlike the video item that there is a number of ever! I send it with the quality of the ” best ” appropriate to be fully thoroughly enjoy on the big screen TV images of extremely high quality superb level of another dimension to and see the delivery video easily on a PC or smartphone . Video Archive The choice of the ultimate 12-hour -long total put together the history of the Stones glory continued rolling in ’50 ! !

Completely covered the promo video with the contents dating back to the 1990s from 2013 to the first piece disk ” Red Edition ” . Recorded two and a half hours , including alternate remake of Dry version , etc. each different versions of ” Jumpin ‘Jack Flash ” and a total of five versions of the ” doom -and- gloom ” . The complete recording of the time series highlight video that was published from the tour of 2012-2013 years was done to commemorate the 50th anniversary in the second piece disk . It is a convenient content found all together as a tour documentary appearance scene of luxury guest and attention of state secret gig of the topic , while comments such as fragments of the members . I record a birthday video of each member and the 50th anniversary of the beginning related video announcement of the tour in 2014 in the “50 Years Extra ” . I record with plenty of video trailers and TV spots and CM of items such as a DVD and numerous CD , which was released in the 90s from 2013 in the ” video tray Lars ” further . Contents are summarized in maniac far the various video of up to 60 or more , including precious small version difference and the video is attention is now become . And it is with the same content in both editions of both Blu-ray and (Note ) DVD but (720×480), DVD is recorded in Dolby Digital stereo sound SD image quality . The DVD has been converted to standard definition from the original material of a full High Vision HD specification in two -layer press platen double layer that will be DVD2 pieces for image quality maintained Black Edition DVD disk 1 . Blu-ray is recorded (1920×1080), in the linear PCM audio Full High Vision -quality HD image quality in BDR specification . It is recorded in high-quality sound faithful to the original sound quality and you have upgraded restored converted into full High Vision HD specification based on the original material .

DISC TWO

50&COUNTING TOUR

Announce Live Shows! Live At La Trabendo Paris Live At The O2 50 & Counting In London 50 & Counting Live! Rehearse With The Rolling Stones (Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen And The Black Keys) Connection#Startmeupwednesday Announce Usa & Canada Tour And Hyde Park Show Tickets On Sale Today! Live At Echoplex Echoplex Report Up And Coming Band Play Echo Park 50 & Counting Opening Night – Los Angeles Staples Center 50 & Counting Tour Hits North America! Little Red Rooster (With Tom Waits) – Live In Oakland No Expectations – By Request Song Vote Beast Of Burden (With Katy Perry) Sympathy For The Devil – 50 & Counting Live Six Days On The Road (With Taj Mahal) – Live In Chicago All Down The Line (With Sheryl Crow) – Live In Chicago As Tears Go By (With Taylor Swift) – Live In Chicago Come On – 50th Anniversary Bitch (With Dave Grohl) – Live In Anaheim Mick Jagger And His Boston Bruins Shirt Dead Flowers (With Brad Paisley) – Live In Philadelphia Happy Birthday Philadelphia! The Rolling Stones Are Coming To Glastonbury! Glastonbury 2013 Backstage At Glastonbury – One More Shot Return To Hyde Park 2013 Return To Hyde Park – Mick & Keith It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It) – Hyde Park 2013 50 & Counting Thank You! 50 YEARS EXTRA HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2013 ANNOUNCE 14 ON FIRE ASIA PACIFIC TOUR Getwhatyouneeduae Happy Birthday Mick Jagger! Happy Birthday Keith Richards! Happy Birthday Charlie Watts! Happy Birthday Ronnie Wood! Carnaby Christmas 2012 Carnaby Christmas 2012 – The Launch Crossfire Hurricane World Premiere In London 50 Week – The Band Celebrate Their Anniversary 50 Exhibtion – Mick & Keith At Somerset House 50 Book – Charlie & Ronnie 50 Printing – Silver Train VIDEO TRAILERS Sweet Summer Sun – Hyde Park Live (Extended Trailer) Sweet Summer Sun – Hyde Park Live (Trailer) Sweet Summer Sun – Hyde Park Live (Video Trailer) Sweet Summer Sun – Hyde Park Live (Euro Trailer) Sweet Summer Sun – Hyde Park Live (Showtime Trailer) Crossfire Hurricane (Trailer) Crossfire Hurricane (Cinema Trailer) 50 Years Of Satisfaction 50 Enhanced Ebook Charlie Is My Darling (Tv Spot) Charlie Is My Darling – Super Deluxe Box Set Charlie Is My Darling (Official Trailer) Charlie Is My Darling (60 Second Spot) TV AD 2012 Ladies And Gentlemen (Us Theatrical Trailer) Ladies And Gentlemen (Theatrical Trailer) Ladies And Gentlemen (Remastered Trailer) 50TH ANNIVERSARY GRRR! AD GRRR! (Look & Listen TV) GRRR! (Amazon TV) GRRR! THE GREATEST HITS ALBUM TRAILER GRRR! (TVCM) GRRR! (30 Second TVCM) GRRR! (15 Second TVCM) GRRR! (Austria TVCM) GRRR! (Footage) GRRR! (French TVCM) LIVE AT THE CHECKERBOARD LOUNGE CHICAGO 1981 (Sampler) Live At The Checkerboard Lounge Chicago 1981 (Pbs) Some Girls – Live In Texas 1978 (Trailer) Some Girls Out Now Some Girls Out Monday Some Girls Box Set Remastered And Re-Released The Ed Sullivan Show Deluxe Dvd Set Cd Singles Box Set Vinyl Box Set Unveiling Stones In Exile (Trailer) Out Of ‘Exile’ For Moma Premiere Exile On Main Street (Promo) Exile On Main Street 2010 From The Production Line Rare And Unseen (Trailer) Get Yer Ya-Ya’s Out! – 40th Anniversary Box Sets (Us) Rock Of Ages (Trailer) Just For The Records (Trailer) Film A La Carte (Trailer) Rolled Gold + (Trailer) Shine A Light (Movie Trailer) Sympathy For The Devil – One Plus One (Trailer) Rock And Roll Circus (Tv) Rock And Roll Circus (Dvd Promo) The Biggest Bang (Dvd Promo) The Biggest Bang (Trailer) Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) (Live) Super Bowl Behind The Scene Start Me Up (Live In China) No Expectations (With Anna Mourah) A Bigger Bang Tour The Last Show If It Ain’t Got That Thing Four Flicks (Launch) No Security Tour Opener Voodoo Lounge (Cd-Rom Trailer) At The Max In Imax At The Max (Promo) Lets Spend The Night Together (Trailer) Stones Bar (Tvcm) 10,000,000 Thank You (Message)

DVD NTSC Color/Black&White 16:9 MPEG-2 720×480 Dolby digital stereo time approx.2h31(151)min./2h58(178)min.

From The Vaults. FTV002DVD1/2

[www.giginjapan.com]

Date: April 2, 2020 02:23

Video collection of the best to follow the 50-year history of The Rolling Stones “50 Years On Video” appeared in the Blu-ray and DVD! 70 years it is the culmination of the Stones to date that has summed up the tour of the 2012-2013 year was held to commemorate the 50 anniversary and 90s fought World Tour massive “Red Edition” From the 1960s summarizes the turbulent times of up to 80’s best collection of must-see was recorded at the highest quality all the video trailer variety, such as TV spot further interviews from live video and promo video of each age in the two types of “Black Edition” . What will be the first appearance is a must see as the video collection of the highest level that was edited in high-quality HD high quality unlike the video item that there is a number of ever! I send it with the quality of the “best” appropriate to be fully thoroughly enjoy on the big screen TV images of extremely high quality superb level of another dimension to and see the delivery video easily on a PC or smartphone. Video Archive The choice of the ultimate 12-hour-long total put together the history of the Stones glory continued rolling in ’50! !

DISC ONE
60S PROMO VIDEO

(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction Gather Moss (Around And Around) The Last Time Get Off Of My Cloud 19th Nervous Breakdown Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadow? Let’s Spend The Night Together We Love You 2000 Light Years From Home Jumpin’ Jack Flash Sympathy For The Devil Honky Tonk Women Gimme Shelter 70s Promo Video Brown Sugar Tumbling Dice Rocks Off Angie Dancing With Mr.D It’s Only Rock And Roll (But I Like It) Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Till The Next Goodbye Fool To Cry Hey Negrita Crazy Mama Hot Stuff Miss You Far Away Eyes Respectable 80s Promo Video Emotional Rescue Where The Boys Go She So Cold Start Me Up Worried About You Neighbours Waiting On A Friend Hang Fire Going To A Go-Go Time Is On My Side Undercover Of The Night She Was Hot Too Much Blood Harlem Shuffle One Hit (To The Body) Mixed Emotions Rock And A Hard Place Alternates And Rarities Jumpin’ Jack Flash (B&W) Child Of The Moon Angie (Version 2) Silver Train Fool To Cry (Top Of The Pops) Brown Sugar (Live 1976) Wild Horses (Live 1976) Emotional Rescue (Version 2) Undercover Of The Night (B Version) Time Is On My Side (MTV Version)

DISC TWO

LIVE ARCHIVE

Live Archive Vol.1 – Brussels 1973 Live Archive Vol.2 – Hampton 1981 Black Limousine Little T&A / Happy Birthday Keith She’s So Cold (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction Live Archive Vol.3 – La Friday 1975 Ain’t Too Proud To Beg You Can’t Always Get What You Want Happy It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It) Fingerprint File Angie Live Archive Vol.4 – Tokyo Dome 1990 Sad Sad Sad Ruby Tuesday Rock And A Hard Place Paint It Black It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It) Live Archive Vol.5 – Toronto Phoenix 2005 Rough Justice Live With Me Get Up Stand Up Mr. Pitiful Live Archive Vol.6 – Roundhay Park Leeds 1982 Under My Thumb Let’s Spend The Night Together Twenty Flight Rock / Going To A Go Go Time Is On My Side

DVD(Dual-layer) NTSC Color/Black&White 16:9 MPEG-2 720×480 Dolby digital stereo time approx.3h48(228)min./2h35(155)min. .

From The Vaults. FTV003DVD1/2

Date: April 2, 2020 12:51

kitoise
There is a problem of part3 of the wetransfer link (red edition); it fails every time? Thanks if it can be repaired.

There are no wetransfer links for the red edition in my post!
The filefactory link is o.k.

Date: April 5, 2020 03:21

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-15 02:54 by exilestones.

Posted by: westonkeef ()
Date: April 5, 2020 19:55

Thanks for the wetransfer links!
Great set!

Posted by: hasenfuss ()
Date: April 5, 2020 20:20

from the black edition please the 2nd DVD

Posted by: EasterMan ()
Date: April 6, 2020 04:21

This looks like a collection of all videos uploaded by the official channel on youtube? If they are straight downloads from youtube it would mean 128kbps mp3 audio.

Posted by: NathanLaze ()
Date: April 6, 2020 08:09

thanks a lot to all involved!

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: April 7, 2020 00:28

DELETED

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-10 18:56 by THE DON.

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:34

stonesmuziekfan
Re-upload

DVD Rolling Stones - 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - BLACK EDITION (DVD9).part1.rar [filefactory.com] [we.tl]
DVD Rolling Stones - 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - BLACK EDITION (DVD9).part2.rar [filefactory.com] [we.tl]
DVD Rolling Stones - 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - BLACK EDITION (DVD9).part3.rar [filefactory.com] [we.tl]
DVD Rolling Stones - 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - BLACK EDITION (DVD9).part4.rar [filefactory.com] [we.tl]

Red edition still availabel in Stonesvault

DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD1).part1.rar [filefactory.com]
DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD1).part2.rar [filefactory.com]
DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD1).part3.rar [filefactory.com]

DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD2).part1.rar [filefactory.com]
DVD 50 YEARS ON VIDEO - RED EDITION (DVD2).part2.rar [filefactory.com]

Hi stonesmuziekfan
the re-upload of Black Edition is DVD1 of the set ?
Thanks in advance

Date: April 14, 2020 20:52

It's a DVD9, maybe you're right.
Just check the artwork to see if you are right.
I have no time to check at the moment.

Maybe I have a 2nd DVD but couldn't find it earliar.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1871
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home