Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Post: 1972 Tour Archive
Posted by: keith75 ()
Date: March 7, 2018 20:18

Hello friends!!!thanks for sharing this amazing material!!
I have just noticed that I havent got recordings of this tour. Which one/ones have the best audio quality??

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: March 7, 2018 22:49

keith75
I have just noticed that I havent got recordings of this tour. Which one/ones have the best audio quality??

WASH DC [www.filefactory.com]

AKRON [www.filefactory.com]

CHARLOTTE [www.filefactory.com]

NYC 26TH JULY [www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: gastonl74 ()
Date: March 8, 2018 05:04

someone can re up Philadelphia Special II__??
Please!

Posted by: keith75 ()
Date: March 8, 2018 10:20

HEILOOBAAS
keith75

WASH DC [www.filefactory.com]

AKRON [www.filefactory.com]

CHARLOTTE [www.filefactory.com]

NYC 26TH JULY [www.filefactory.com]
Thanks!!!! Downloading right now!!!

Date: April 6, 2018 09:06

b. AUDIO, EXCD-033/034/035, 'New York New York' (FileFactory) *NOTE-Includes 2nd Show

Link is dead. As in Flowers. As in Harry. Got it... Major Tom to Ground Control... over and ... out.

Date: April 7, 2018 17:10

HEILOOBAAS
b. AUDIO, EXCD-033/034/035, 'New York New York' (FileFactory) *NOTE-Includes 2nd Show

Link is dead. As in Flowers. As in Harry. Got it... Major Tom to Ground Control... over and ... out.

Just put flowers on its grave. Here ya go.

Date: April 30, 2018 23:25

39. July 12, 1972 - Convention Center, Indianapolis, IN
a. AUDIO, No Label, No Title (MEGA) *NOTE-MEGA Upload

Link has passed and is quite, quite deaded.

Thank ya

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: January 6, 2019 10:32

Hi, the following link is missing:
1972.07.07 [SODD 054] Going Back To 1972.rar [www.filefactory.com]
Thanks for your hard work, it's much appreciated.

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: January 6, 2019 17:44

Sorry, the link was available via the label listing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-06 19:21 by GivenToFly15.

Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: September 1, 2019 06:51

Can this be reupload? Thank you in advance

1. AUDIO, MORPH-45, 'Keep Your Motor Running: The Lost Album' (FileFactory)

Posted by: breadfan ()
Date: September 1, 2019 09:55

Mr. Jimi

If you have an account it is still there, just the link here doesn't work

Date: September 1, 2019 17:25

breadfan
Mr. Jimi

Yes, i went into my account and copy/pasted and found it, downloaded and listened. Thank you. However, this is not the same as the one i thought it would be. There was a release that actually started with all down the line and had the overdubbed keith vocal on tumbling dice, this one doesn't have it. Anyone familiar with the one im referring to?

Date: September 1, 2019 19:25

Mr. Jimi
breadfan
Mr. Jimi

Yes, i went into my account and copy/pasted and found it, downloaded and listened. Thank you. However, this is not the same as the one i thought it would be. There was a release that actually started with all down the line and had the overdubbed keith vocal on tumbling dice, this one doesn't have it. Anyone familiar with the one im referring to?

Here somebody has gone out of their way for you. Instead of acknowledging their kindness, you want more. Is this a medical emergency? Does your life require its existence to go on? Have you explored looking for this yourself? I doubt all of the former. And I'm going to call out this kind of selfishness when I see it, after a long time of remaining silent.

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: September 1, 2019 20:12

[Instead of acknowledging their kindness, you want more.]

You should read his message again.
He said "Thank you" before saying anything about the recording. And when he did say something about it, he merely said it was not the recording he was originally talking about. He was polite and factual and I see no evidence of selfishness.

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: September 1, 2019 20:48

Is it this you are looking for?

[www.filefactory.com]

Courtesy of the stonesvault!

Date: September 2, 2019 04:50

HEILOOBAAS
Mr. Jimi
breadfan
Mr. Jimi

Here somebody has gone out of their way for you. Instead of acknowledging their kindness, you want more. Is this a medical emergency? Does your life require its existence to go on? Have you explored looking for this yourself? I doubt all of the former. And I'm going to call out this kind of selfishness when I see it, after a long time of remaining silent.

Ha. Wow. What a response. No medical emergency whatsoever, thanks for caring though. I used to have the cd i was referring to and i simply wanted to see if the kind people on the board who are very knowledgeable about theae type of recordings knew if it was somewhere in the vault. That's about it on my end. I didn't realize i was putting anyone out and certainly didnt realize i offended you in some way. I guess i should try to be less offense and think of others people's feelings.

Date: September 2, 2019 06:03

I went up to the attic and pulled this one out.

Stonehenge 003, Unreleased Decca Live Album 1972.

I thought the Tumbling Dice with Keith over-dubbed back up vocal was on this but alas its not. I am starting to doubt my memory. Does anyone remember what I'm referring to?

Anyways I uploaded it to sendspace, had problems with filefactory, unfortunately its in MP3, I think, not sure how to do in FLAC . . . It may already be within stonesvault

[www.sendspace.com]

Not sure if that worked . . .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-02 06:12 by Mr. Jimi.

Date: September 2, 2019 12:01

Mr. Jimi
HEILOOBAAS
Mr. Jimi
breadfan
Mr. Jimi

Ha. Wow. What a response. No medical emergency whatsoever, thanks for caring though. I used to have the cd i was referring to and i simply wanted to see if the kind people on the board who are very knowledgeable about theae type of recordings knew if it was somewhere in the vault. That's about it on my end. I didn't realize i was putting anyone out and certainly didnt realize i offended you in some way. I guess i should try to be less offense and think of others people's feelings.

I ran across this file. It contains the songs you're referring to. And more. drinking smiley

[we.tl]

Posted by: breadfan ()
Date: September 2, 2019 12:58

At the end of the day the wording of the request just needed to be more specific I guess. Thankfully Heiloobaas knew the specifics of what you were after and not just the MORPH release as was originally requested which is why I commented as I did. Coincidently as it turned out as I had been checking on mine over the weekend.

No worries, all is good. thumbs up

Date: September 2, 2019 16:10

HEILOOBAAS
Mr. Jimi
HEILOOBAAS
Mr. Jimi
breadfan
Mr. Jimi

I ran across this file. It contains the songs you're referring to. And more. drinking smiley

[we.tl]

Indeed. Thats it. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Date: September 2, 2019 16:18

Glad to help. smileys with beer

Date: July 21, 2020 11:29

I reckon I've heard all of the New York City 7/25 releases. Cold English Blood Runs Hot MORPH-09 is the only one that does it any justice. Just my two centimes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-21 11:31 by HEILOOBAAS.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: October 15, 2022 23:36

Hi Friends -
re 1972.07.05 Seeking 'Snow In Norfolk' if someone can help me out
The link for FF above doesn't work

UPDATE: I found some working links on the stonesvault spreadsheet, yet nothing relating to a 'Erik Snow' version..... Suggested in the 1972 Tourbook as being on DIME?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-10-16 00:28 by midimannz.

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: October 16, 2022 10:00

Erik Snow speaking of the DAC-102 release:

"...Norfolk on DAC release is the best source I have heard for the entire show. It's better than the VGP release.
However, even if they found a better source for the 2nd tape source, they SHOULD have used the superiour vinyl source for those 12 (?) tracks which ARE available from vinyl....as they are superiour to even THIS DAC release..."

Posted by: FloresMuertas ()
Date: November 23, 2022 01:55

Hello how about you can upload this download link again.
Thanks

30. June 28, 1972 - University Of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
a. AUDIO, No Label, No Title (MEGA Upload) *NOTE-MEGA Upload

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: November 23, 2022 12:50

Posted by: ElectricBoogaloo ()
Date: December 9, 2022 17:57

I know this has been said many times, but there is no better companion book to going through the many great 72 tour bootlegs than Erwin's Tourbook '72. He has chocked the book full of interesting information, and pictures that I have never seen before. A must read! IORR

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1110
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home