Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14
Re: LIST/POST - Rarest of the Studio Outtakes and History of Leaks
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 15, 2018 10:43

TooTough
gotdablouse,

could you update the first entry (the one with the chronological order).
I have lost the overview. What is out and can be found where? If you
have the time...grinning smiley That would be great. Thanks in advance.

An update is indeed planned for the latest 2002 leak but what have you "lost" exactly ? I'm not aware of any other leaks since some 1982 sessions last summer.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: April 15, 2018 10:45

TooTough
gotdablouse,

could you update the first entry (the one with the chronological order).
I have lost the overview. What is out and can be found where? If you
have the time...grinning smiley That would be great. Thanks in advance.

An update is indeed planned for the latest 2002 leak but what have you "lost" exactly ? I'm not aware of any other leaks since some 1982 sessions last summer...that I see also need to be added ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: January 27, 2019 17:30

Missing "Try Me" chess sessions and "My Girl" without strings.

Date: January 28, 2019 20:33

Maybe "My Girl - no strings" is:

[www.hotwacks.com]

confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-28 20:33 by hulloder.

Posted by: gastonl74 ()
Date: June 4, 2020 01:14

This post should not be updated?

Date: June 4, 2020 11:44

Sure, feel free to suggest edits and I'll add them to the first post.

--------------

Posted by: nickdominguez ()
Date: July 10, 2020 21:55

Hey people.

If you have Instagram then check out this reel to reel audio tape marked April 1971 Stones Versuvio Club Tottenham Court Road. Part of Spanish Tony Sanchez personal collection [www.instagram.com]

@SpanishTonySanchez

Date: March 1, 2021 19:01

To celebrate the arrival of possibly the most exciting "outtakes bootleg" ever, i.e. "Fully Finished Outtakes" the first message has been updated and I'm putting the latest entries here. Feel free to add/correct if my memory failed me !

2021 :
February 21st : Out of the blue we got a "What is This" post [iorr.org] in the "Hot Stuff" section (it has now turned into the hilarious "Post your email thread" as many people misunderstood a comment by a poster and completely ignored the posts patiently explaining that nothing was available for download...yet) followed by this one [iorr.org] more appropriately titled : "New Outtakes Collection From Japan" about an incredible 3xCD set called "Fully Finished Outtakes" with a mixture of known tracks, rumored tracks and completely unknown tracks, 50 in total ranging from 1967 to 1994 [iorr.org]. Stay tuned for more !

2020 :
March 31st : Courtesy of Mr.D [iorr.org] we got the full "Art Collins Tapes" ! The tracks are too numerous to mention here since there are 138 of them but I will refer to this excellent post by blakeeik that does a great job at sorting things out : [iorr.org]

2018 :
December 12th : Courtesy of Mr.D [iorr.org] we started getting some rare treats (the first one was "Dog Shit" a distant cousin of "Munich Hilton"/"I Can't Help It"/"Love you Too Much" with horns !) from 1982 sourced from the "Art Collins Tapes" (former head of Rolling Stones Records) totalling almost 150 songs (and variations) that apparently got sold on eBay (circa 2005) and were acquired by a group of collectors before they trickled down the "chain". Other tracks started appearing on OBR's "Rare Birds 1,2&3".

April 9th : Courtesy of Mr.D [iorr.org] we got unknown (well not by that time since a former IORR member had been "offering them for trade" for a few months...) 2002 tracks from the Paris sessions that produced the 4 new 40 licks tracks : Just Before (early version of Keith's "Trouble"), Dreams, Cried Out (prototype of "Laugh I Nearly Died"), Because (early version of Keith's "Trouble" with 5+ minutes of great studio banter), Love is a Test, When I Call Your Name, U Don't Wanna (prototype of "Driving Too Fast")

2017 :
July 31st : Courtesy of Mr.D [iorr.org] we got unknown 1977/1982 outtakes : The Golden Mile, Christine, Dance Mr K, Forty, Heartbeat, Identification, In Your Hand, All About You (aka "Train Song", with Mick on backing vocals) - we had gotten snippets earlier from coowouters : [iorr.org]

--------------

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: March 1, 2021 19:39

gotdablouse
To celebrate the arrival of possibly the most exciting "outtakes bootleg" ever, i.e. "Fully Finished Outtakes" the first message has been updated and I'm putting the latest entries here. Feel free to add/correct if my memory failed me !

2021 :
February 21st : Out of the blue we got a "What is This" post [iorr.org] in the "Hot Stuff" section (it has now turned into the hilarious "Post your email thread" as many people misunderstood a comment by a poster and completely ignored the posts patiently explaining that nothing was available for download...yet) followed by this one [iorr.org] more appropriately titled : "New Outtakes Collection From Japan" about an incredible 3xCD set called "Fully Finished Outtakes" with a mixture of known tracks, rumored tracks and completely unknown tracks, 50 in total ranging from 1967 to 1994 [iorr.org]. Stay tuned for more !

2020 :
March 31st : Courtesy of Mr.D [iorr.org] we got the full "Art Collins Tapes" ! The tracks are too numerous to mention here since there are 138 of them but I will refer to this excellent post by blakeeik that does a great job at sorting things out : [iorr.org]

2018 :
December 12th : Courtesy of Mr.D [iorr.org] we started getting some rare treats (the first one was "Dog Shit" a distant cousin of "Munich Hilton"/"I Can't Help It"/"Love you Too Much" with horns !) from 1982 sourced from the "Art Collins Tapes" (former head of Rolling Stones Records) totalling almost 150 songs (and variations) that apparently got sold on eBay (circa 2005) and were acquired by a group of collectors before they trickled down the "chain". Other tracks started appearing on OBR's "Rare Birds 1,2&3".

April 9th : Courtesy of Mr.D [iorr.org] we got unknown (well not by that time since a former IORR member had been "offering them for trade" for a few months...) 2002 tracks from the Paris sessions that produced the 4 new 40 licks tracks : Just Before (early version of Keith's "Trouble"), Dreams, Cried Out (prototype of "Laugh I Nearly Died"), Because (early version of Keith's "Trouble" with 5+ minutes of great studio banter), Love is a Test, When I Call Your Name, U Don't Wanna (prototype of "Driving Too Fast")

2017 :
July 31st : Courtesy of Mr.D [iorr.org] we got unknown 1977/1982 outtakes : The Golden Mile, Christine, Dance Mr K, Forty, Heartbeat, Identification, In Your Hand, All About You (aka "Train Song", with Mick on backing vocals) - we had gotten snippets earlier from coowouters : [iorr.org]

Great documentation! I still enjoy listening to most of these to this day.
I count at least 25 songs on this latest release that intrigue me, exciting times!

Re: LIST/POST - Rarest of the Studio Outtakes and History of Leaks (as of 03/2021)
Date: March 30, 2021 17:33

New update !

March 30th : Another nice surprise in 2021 with IORR member Davie137 sharing 7 new unbooted tracks from 1982, 1993 and 1997 with two songs not previously known of : "Ronnie's Song" and "Don't Want Somebody Else" (not the similarly titled 1985 track). Details and download links here [iorr.org] - Tracks : 1. Undercover 2. Ronnie's Song 3. You Got Me Rockin' 4. Juiced 5. Low Down 6. Don't Want Somebody Else 7. Saint Of Me

--------------

Re: LIST/POST - Rarest of the Studio Outtakes and History of Leaks (as of 03/2021)
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: April 3, 2021 08:56

Hi Gotdablouse

Yesterday I was just digging in the Stones News # 38 issue, the one with Keith and D.Tarlé. Here's a cut from it

I don't recall to have seen this track mentioned somewhere...

HMN

Date: April 3, 2021 13:25

I didn't remember it either but I just checked and it's mentioned on Nico's site [www.nzentgraf.de] so he must have read that too ;-) Hope we hear it some day !

--------------

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: December 3, 2021 14:14

gotdablouse
UPDATED 20210330
1. RAREST OF THE STUDIO OUTTAKES SINCE 2003

Edited 73 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-26 11:25 by gotdablouse.

Thanks to everyone for contributing. Thanks for the constant updates.

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: December 3, 2021 23:06

Thank you for all updates...for Christmas
Please send us a couple outtakes
Please..more sir
Happy holiday be safe
Ken

Date: December 4, 2021 18:04

Yep, we could use a some more outtakes, one thing is certain, they're out there, now someone needs to set them free ;-)

--------------

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 4, 2021 18:46

My vote goes to the 1997 B2B outtakes! cool smiley

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 5, 2021 00:43

dcba
My vote goes to the 1997 B2B outtakes! cool smiley

yes pleasesmiling smiley

Date: June 22, 2022 05:29

Does anyone have the March 30, 2021 post? I've tried searching my HD for it and I'm afraid I either missed the original post or deleted the files...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 22, 2022 14:21

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Does anyone have the March 30, 2021 post?

Here you go :
[www90.zippyshare.com]

[I did check the link and it works]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-22 18:22 by dcba.

Date: June 22, 2022 16:07

dcba
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Does anyone have the March 30, 2021 post?

Here you go :
[www90.zippyshare.com]

Thanks a million, dcba!

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: June 22, 2022 16:40

zippyshare: Error403 forbiddenconfused smiley

Date: June 22, 2022 17:44

The link works for me, wupperstein. Maybe try a different browser?

Posted by: MJAGGER123 ()
Date: June 22, 2022 19:46

Hi dcba!

I have only the same error:

zippyshare: Error403 forbidden

Can you please send me a WT-link???

Rock`s Off

Andreas

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: June 23, 2022 00:52

MJAGGER123
Hi dcba!

I have only the same error:

zippyshare: Error403 forbidden

Can you please send me a WT-link???

Rock`s Off

Andreas

This time zippy worked for me and two women asked me for dates!

Here is a wetransfer of dcba's zippy post

[we.tl]

Date: June 23, 2022 16:08

And when this expires here is a "permanent" link : [mega.nz] - also added to the first message that's been updated to include the latest "nugget", i.e. "Fragile (like china)" as well as "Alright Charlie (vocal version)" shared last year when Charlie passed on.

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-23 23:01 by gotdablouse.

Re: LIST/POST - Rarest of the Studio Outtakes and History of Leaks (as of 06/2022)
Date: February 27, 2023 09:41

Can you tell me where to find these outtakes?

Maybe they have other titles and are in known collections?

Thank you all

741205A
- Wonder (MJ/KR?) -maybe early version of Worried About You

750122A

- Chuck Berry No (MJ/KR) -instrumental jam with Harvey Mandel

811040C
- Hang Fire VII (MJ/KR) -Gary Lyons-mix, very close to the finished version

Re: LIST/POST - Rarest of the Studio Outtakes and History of Leaks (as of 06/2022)
Date: February 28, 2023 23:47

"Chuck Berry No" was recently shared by glimmerman in a dedicated topic. Not sure what the source is for others, leak, interview?

--------------

Date: March 2, 2023 17:40

gotdablouse
"Chuck Berry No" was recently shared by glimmerman in a dedicated topic. Not sure what the source is for others, leak, interview?

Thanks Gotdablouse i've got it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-03-03 08:11 by hulloder.

Date: March 2, 2023 20:02

does anyone have the following plz ?

1 Thru and thru
2 Breakin
3 Im fallin`
4 Monsoon lagoon
5 Monsoon lagoon
6 Monsoon lagoon
7 Anybody
8 Unknown
9 Can
10 Make it now
11 Make it now
12 You got me rocking
13 Anything for you

All the best, appreciated

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: March 3, 2023 19:04

most of that stuff you can find on several releases such as Voodoo Brew, Voodoo Stew and Voodoo Residue (Vigotone) in the stonesvault

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1875
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home