Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New DVD Transfers
Posted by: Travino ()
Date: June 14, 2005 15:30

Hi,

Been out of the Stones trading for a while and noticed that new Stones dvd's seem to be a little sparse at the moment - at one time there were loads of new dvd's so I decided to take a look at some of my source tapes and noticed that I tranferred lots of material using a composite signal and not RGB which is much clearer/brighter/colourful. I've also upgraded my dvd recorder to a newer model with better digital recording along with some new full wired RGB/screened IXUS leads and the results are a clearer/colourful/vivid picture.

The first re-transfer I have done is Knebworth (short version) - the picture is noticably clearer on a 44inch tv so if you're an anorak like me - this is the version to have.

Mail me if you want to trade (also after footage of the Specials if you have any)

Regards

LT

Re: New DVD Transfers
Posted by: richardo1958 ()
Date: June 14, 2005 17:38

the difference are appreciable ?? bye ri

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home