Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post by request: Rolling Stones Concert Tour Program Books 1965 - 1990 in HIGH RES PDF, converted to JPG (600DPI)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: August 3, 2014 16:00

With many thanks to Rino1971 (the original PDF uploader) for going through the trouble to make these available!

I converted the PDF files to JPG files 600 DPI so I wouldn't loose any quality.
The result is quite large (almost 3 GB ), so I split the .RAR file into two parts.

Here are the WT links, valid until August 10th:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Re: Post by request: Rolling Stones Concert Tour Program Books 1965 - 1990 in HIGH RES PDF, converted to JPG (600DPI)
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 3, 2014 17:14

Thanks for sharing the .pdf convertion Chris! thumbs up

Re: Post by request: Rolling Stones Concert Tour Program Books 1965 - 1990 in HIGH RES PDF, converted to JPG (600DPI)
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 3, 2014 20:57

Nice, thanks

Posted by: P@py ()
Date: August 3, 2014 22:05

I have scanned the 1967 German Tour Book, I found it at the attic.

[we.tl]

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: August 3, 2014 22:47

coowouters
With many thanks to Rino1971 (the original PDF uploader) for going through the trouble to make these available!

I converted the PDF files to JPG files 600 DPI so I wouldn't loose any quality.
The result is quite large (almost 3 GB ), so I split the .RAR file into two parts.

Here are the WT links, valid until August 10th:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Thanks coowouters for the jpeg's converted from PDF. Much appreciated.

I have a question though, When i tried converting the PDF to jpeg myself I get extra white border. Anything i'm doing wrong? I am curious what i am doing wrong.

Again thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-03 23:37 by THE DON.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 3, 2014 22:53

Thanks P@py! thumbs up

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: August 3, 2014 23:41

Thanks for these, I will see if I have any that are not featured here too!

Date: August 4, 2014 00:02

THE DON

I have a question though, When i tried converting the PDF to jpeg myself I get extra white border. Anything i'm doing wrong? I am curious what i am doing wrong.

What software do you use?
I used a freeware, which is small and easy to use, but still gives excellent results.
It's called PDF To JPG Power Version 2

You can find it here:
[www.pdfjpg.com]

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-04 00:09 by coowouters.

Date: August 4, 2014 00:14

coowouters
THE DON

I used a freeware, which is small and easy to use, but still gives excellent results.

You can find it here:
[www.pdfjpg.com]

I too used a small app and freeware called PDF Converter which gives me the choice to convert between 100 and 600 dpi. Plus I can change compression up to 100 % but not sure what is that for. Anyhow I don't understand why I get some white border on some pics.

I just finished trying the software you used and works excellent but didn't complete the job saying trial version does only 50 % of the job per file and you must register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-04 01:13 by THE DON.

Posted by: corstones ()
Date: August 4, 2014 09:39

Many thanks Chris !!

Many thanks P@py !!

Date: August 4, 2014 10:48

THE DON
coowouters
THE DON

You can find it here:
[www.pdfjpg.com]

I too used a small app and freeware called PDF Converter which gives me the choice to convert between 100 and 600 dpi. Plus I can change compression up to 100 % but not sure what is that for. Anyhow I don't understand why I get some white border on some pics.

I just finished trying the software you used and works excellent but didn't complete the job saying trial version does only 50 % of the job per file and you must register.

Oops, wrong software....
The one I use comes from TPB.
If interested, you can download the setup.exe here:
[we.tl]
(I scanned it with AVG pro 2014; no viruses found)

Chris from Belgium

Date: August 5, 2014 09:38

coowouters
THE DON
coowouters
THE DON

You can find it here:
[www.pdfjpg.com]

Oops, wrong software....
The one I use comes from TPB.
If interested, you can download the setup.exe here:
[we.tl]
(I scanned it with AVG pro 2014; no viruses found)

Thanks Coowouters, Just before i read your reply I got the same app by TPB too. I guess I beat you to it. Thanks all the same.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-05 09:40 by THE DON.

Posted by: jstonerman ()
Date: August 16, 2014 05:09

Any chance of another shot for Rolling Stones Concert Tour Program Books 1965 - 1990?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 16, 2014 08:38

jstonerman
Any chance of another shot for Rolling Stones Concert Tour Program Books 1965 - 1990?

I can post it in PDF (since I haven't downloaded the JPG version).

And I would be very pleased if somebody could upload the 1967 German Tour Book. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: jstonerman ()
Date: August 17, 2014 04:52

PDF is fine. Thanks, JSM

Date: August 18, 2014 10:02

Here's the link for the PDF transfer, valid until August 25.

[www.wetransfer.com]

Date: August 18, 2014 14:20

Cristiano Radtke
jstonerman

I can post it in PDF (since I haven't downloaded the JPG version).

And I would be very pleased if somebody could upload the 1967 German Tour Book. smiling bouncing smiley

Here you go:

[we.tl]

Valid until August 25th

Chris from Belgium

Date: August 18, 2014 19:29

Thanks, Chris! Very appreciated! smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2201
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home