Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Post: The Rolling Stones, Werchter Classic, Werchter, Belgium, 2014-06-28 on Wetransfer, valid until July 8th
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 1, 2014 14:27

With many thanks to the taper and uploader to Dime:

(Numbering of the tracks start with 02, but that's just a small mistake; all tracks are there, you just have to renumber them)
Midnight Rambler is cut into 2 parts, but just burn your cd DAO and you will not hear it. I started my 2nd CD with MR (it's up to you where you want to split, but I thought it be be best to stop the 1st CD after Keith's set)

The Rolling Stones, Werchter Classic, Werchter, Belgium, 2014-06-28

Setlist:
*Jumpin’ Jack Flash
*You Got Me Rocking
*It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll (But I Like It)
*Tumbling Dice
*Wild Horses
*Doom and Gloom
*It’s All Over Now(The Valentinos cover) (tribute to Bobby Womack)
*Out of Control
*Honky Tonk Women (followed by band introductions)
*You Got the Silver (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
*Can’t Be Seen (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
*Midnight Rambler(with Mick Taylor)
*Miss You
*Gimme Shelter
*Start Me Up
*Sympathy for the Devil
*Brown Sugar
*Encore: *You Can’t Always Get What You Want (with the Dekoor Close-Harmony Choir)
(I can’t get no) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

Taper: S. Bladt
Equipment: core sound microphones + Olympus dm 5

[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-02 00:07 by coowouters.

Re: Post: The Rolling Stones, Werchter Classic, Werchter, Belgium, 2014-06-28 on Wetransfer, valid until July 8th
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 1, 2014 14:29

Great stuff Chris, thanks again,......smileys with beer

Re: Post: The Rolling Stones, Werchter Classic, Werchter, Belgium, 2014-06-28 on Wetransfer, valid until July 8th
Posted by: legin ()
Date: July 1, 2014 14:35

Thanks for posting!!..These shows are coming in so fast it's hard to keep up..lol!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 1, 2014 15:05

Thanks Chris for sharing this recording here! Of course also thanks to the taper! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: mescalero ()
Date: July 1, 2014 15:47

Bedankt Chris voor deze opname wachtte al 2 dagen.

Thanks to the taper as well.hot smiley

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: July 1, 2014 16:11

Thanks Chris & taper

Date: July 1, 2014 16:15

mescalero
Bedankt Chris voor deze opname wachtte al 2 dagen.

Thanks to the taper as well.hot smiley

LOL! had het al live gehoord, maar inderdaad, blij dat ik nu nog eens kan luisteren :-)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 1, 2014 16:56

Thank you, very, very much!

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: July 1, 2014 17:16

smileys with beer

HMN

Posted by: VOODOOSEBI ()
Date: July 1, 2014 18:58

thx a lot>grinning smiley<

Posted by: FRANCKY ()
Date: July 1, 2014 19:12

Great post...

Thanks a lot for this one ! smileys with beer

Francky

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: July 1, 2014 19:30

Thanks a lot! smileys with beer

-----------------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: July 1, 2014 21:56

thanks very much for sharing !

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 2, 2014 03:03

Thanks for Posting Chris thumbs up- Also thanks to Taper thumbs up

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: July 2, 2014 03:07

when you download you get two parts of midnight rambler

Date: July 2, 2014 10:51

spidey39
when you download you get two parts of midnight rambler
See my remark, third line in my first post ;-)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 2, 2014 12:15

Now in the 50th Archive as well ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: July 2, 2014 13:46

Thanks!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 2, 2014 19:26

...Guys, this is a 'RAR'-file; computer says 'NO'...

Are there any other audio formats (like mp3 and/or - preferably - WAV) available?
Or is there an easy way to convert them?

(P.S.: this is the whole concert in one audio file, yes?)

...Oh, and yes: thanx a million for the effort of recording & uploading!!
Highly apreciated.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 2, 2014 19:34

RoughJusticeOnYa
...Guys, this is a 'RAR'-file; computer says 'NO'...

Are there any other audio formats (like mp3 and/or - preferably - WAV) available?
Or is there an easy way to convert them?

(P.S.: this is the whole concert in one audio file, yes?)

...Oh, and yes: thanx a million for the effort of recording & uploading!!
Highly apreciated.

Yes it is a .rar file and you must extract the content which it's the complete audio of the concert in lossless format and separated by tracks so you won't get it better!

Date: July 2, 2014 19:41

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 3, 2014 11:13

...Thanx, all!
I'm not familiar with (unzipping) RAR, but I'll give it a 'GO'(-ogle... ;o) when I'm at home.

Cheerz!

Date: July 3, 2014 15:25

Gave it a listen and while I know first hand that it's hard to get a good (and stressful) to get a good recording this one sounds particularly "muffled" to my ears?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: July 3, 2014 17:05

gotdablouse
Gave it a listen and while I know first hand that it's hard to get a good (and stressful) to get a good recording this one sounds particularly "muffled" to my ears?

Hi gotdablouse,
I´d rather say the opposite! This is a good aud recording, better than average.
Is it possible there might be some kind of problem at your end? May I suggest a redownload?
Once again Thank You Chris and all involved.

Matti

Date: July 3, 2014 17:37

Thanks, can't see how a redownload would help with the "muffled" sound I hear, it's digital so either it works or it doesn't ;-) Since it's ok for you it could indeed have something to do with my setup, although I listened to Berlin and Madrid just after that and they sounded fine, nice and bright. Just tried Paris and again that slightly "muffled" sound...although I know it sounds great on headphones, I guess my "office" setup doesn't like good recordings, I'm going to EQ the high-end up!

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-03 17:42 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: July 3, 2014 18:01

Hi gotdablouse,
you´re absolutely right about the digital sound. My mistake. Nevertheless, sounds strange. Hope the EQ helps.

Matti

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 3, 2014 18:11

I've been testing is feasible

[we.tl]

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 3, 2014 20:41

rskinno

[we.tl]

I'm done. Should I anbitten it here

Date: July 3, 2014 21:02

rskinno
rskinno

[we.tl]

I'm done. Should I anbitten it here

YES Please!!!!!
Sounds much better!

Thanks in advance!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 3, 2014 21:13

Many thanks!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home