Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WIN 2 TICKETS PNC PARK, PITTSBURGH PA,
Posted by: wayno11 ()
Date: June 3, 2005 01:46

these are 2 tickets for the 9/28 concert w/ Pearl Jam enter at my website bookwolfe.com I also have tour programs, dvds, and cds go to the contact us page to enter and tell me items you are interested in. Thanks!

Re: WIN 2 TICKETS PNC PARK, PITTSBURGH PA,
Date: June 4, 2005 07:12

Will you please take your shameless pandering somewhere else???????????? You have posted this numerous times now.... We've seen it>>> Geez!!

Not to mention Pittsburg is one of three sites that hasn't even sold out!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-05 09:49 by No Expectations56.

Date: June 7, 2005 23:19

DONT YOU WANT TO WIN TICKETS, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN IT NUMEROUS TIMES DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE HAS, I WANT TO GIVE THESE TICKETS AWAY, THATS IT GEEZ!! AND EVERYONE KNOWS PITTSBURGH IS ONE OF THE STONES FAVORITE PLACES IN N. AMERICA TO ROCK IT OUT HARD AND LOUD I HOPE THEY COME BACK TO MELLON ARENA IN JAN 06 TOO!! CAUSE I'M GIVING MORE AWAY! ROCK ON MOTHERF####RS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-07 23:27 by wayno11.

Posted by: stoneslicks ()
Date: June 9, 2005 23:29

why Did you say Jan 6th is that a possible date you have heard ? Im with you I hope they come back to and this is the first time I have seen this add your running thanks...

Date: June 13, 2005 20:26

I meant january 2006, I thought i heard that they may come back through some eastern u.s. cities in the winter, thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1750
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home