Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
thumbs up Brixton 95 Bluray on Electric Ladyland
Posted by: basti ()
Date: May 10, 2014 10:50

smileys with beer

Good News

I have download ist ....

[electricladyland.synology.me]

Re: thumbs up Brixton 95 Bluray on Electric Ladyland
Posted by: basti ()
Date: May 10, 2014 11:43

Are many people here interested for this, so I can upload this for all

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: May 10, 2014 11:43

This is a great release!

But please make a note that this is the common AUD VIDEO source patched with the SBD audio!

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 10, 2014 15:57

Electric Ladyland is great!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-16 18:35 by exilestones.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: May 10, 2014 17:04

don`t download the blu ray. it´s just DVD quality.
A DVD is also available on EL.

[electricladyland.synology.me]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-10 17:14 by falo01.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 10, 2014 17:11

exilestones

Try to make a new account

Deadly mistake, this is what get you in trouble with 99.99% of torrent sites...

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 10, 2014 20:53

exilestones
Electric Ladyland is the worst web site ever for trying to log in or get an account. It has never worked for me. I try to log in and it says "N." What the @#$%& does "N" suppose to mean? Try to make a new account, it don't work and again the error messages don't make any sense. I hate this web site. I try to log in something is wrong and I'm banned for 3 minutes. The I say @#$%& THIS PIECE OF CRAP and forget it. Then I get a post like this one and try again and it's more bull shit. Please post this else where so every one can get it. Thanks

No problems logging in here!
The password is a bitch thou, glad I asked to be remembered, LOL!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 11, 2014 04:18

exilestones
Electric Ladyland is the worst web site ever for trying to log in or get an account. It has never worked for me. I try to log in and it says "N." What the @#$%& does "N" suppose to mean? Try to make a new account, it don't work and again the error messages don't make any sense. I hate this web site. I try to log in something is wrong and I'm banned for 3 minutes. The I say @#$%& THIS PIECE OF CRAP and forget it. Then I get a post like this one and try again and it's more bull shit. Please post this else where so every one can get it. Thanks

Must be something wrong with your computer...I have had NO problems from day one!!

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: May 11, 2014 16:30

scottkeef
exilestones

Must be something wrong with your computer...I have had NO problems from day one!!
Same here Scottkeef

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 11, 2014 16:48

Godxofxrock9
scottkeef
exilestones

Same here Scottkeef

No problems for me either

About 1 out of 100 have problems; it's running smooth for everybody else.
So the problem must be their settings for the internet or something

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-11 16:50 by Erik_Snow.

Date: May 11, 2014 17:18

Erik_Snow
Godxofxrock9
scottkeef
exilestones

Same here Scottkeef

What does "N" mean for an error message? Why can't I sign-up again? It's very frustrating. What settings? Thanks.

Date: May 11, 2014 17:46

exilestones
Erik_Snow
Godxofxrock9
scottkeef
exilestones

Same here Scottkeef

What does "N" mean for an error message? Why can't I sign-up again? It's very frustrating. What settings? Thanks.

The "N" is nothing to worry about, everybody gets that "error page" after registrating. So you are registrated, I can see you on the memberlist. But you can't make double accounts, you have to use the username and password you chose the first time.
Don't know what kind of settings you have, just saying that it works perfectly for 99% of the members.

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: May 11, 2014 17:54

I'm in 1% with always an Error

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 11, 2014 18:12

Neighbours

...well, I wrote you aroud 10 days ago but got no reply...

I have a particular problem myself...after being connected and seeding after several hours, I can't navigate in the site anymore, btw the only solution I found is to close and restart my pc and internet service. Has somebody experienced that too?

Date: May 11, 2014 18:18

Neighbours

I see you on the memberlist, but you haven't downloaded....is the problem that you can't remember the password? Because the "send password per email" option is not working. I could create you a new one if you'd like though

@Quiquestone, haven't heard about that problem before, don't know why that happens

Date: May 11, 2014 18:37

Erik_Snow
Neighbours

I see you on the memberlist, but you haven't downloaded....is the problem that you can't remember the password? Because the "send password per email" option is not working. I could create you a new one if you'd like though

@Quiquestone, haven't heard about that problem before, don't know why that happens

Concerning Neighbours problem, I was the one who invited him around 2 month ago and he told me he had problem and couldn't use his account or enter to the site. I offered him some kind of help but got no replies. I wanted Neighbours to be part of our community.

Concerning my problem: it started around December maybe earlier and it only happens to me with EL, not on other torrents sites. Would like to fix that issue.

Date: May 11, 2014 18:46

To Erik_Snow, If you can create a new password, It's Ok for me. You can send me by Email

To Quique-stones. I had try to get the box to chat but I can't . because I' m not logged.

It will be nice If you could fixe my problem with EL

Date: May 11, 2014 19:50

Neighbours
To Erik_Snow, If you can create a new password, It's Ok for me. You can send me by Email

I deleted your account and created a new one, info sent to your email, hope it works for you

Date: May 11, 2014 20:06

Erik_Snow
Neighbours

I deleted your account and created a new one, info sent to your email, hope it works for you

Thanks, I'm logged on Electric Ladyland

Date: May 11, 2014 21:49

Neighbours
Erik_Snow
Neighbours

Thanks, I'm logged on Electric Ladyland

Cheers!
smileys with beer

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 11, 2014 22:11

Erik_Snow
Neighbours

Read Neighbours' reply on this message, so thumbs up and smileys with beer

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: budrudnik ()
Date: May 12, 2014 07:04

I can't sign in as well ?

please help ?

tx Jeff

Date: May 12, 2014 10:02

budrudnik
I can't sign in as well ?

please help ?

tx Jeff

Hi, if you let me know your email address and what username you used when registrating on EL, I'll help

@Chris, yes it's nice that our friend Neighbours got in

To all the new members....all torrents are free, at least for the time being, so download as much as you want

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-12 10:26 by Erik_Snow.

Date: May 12, 2014 12:05

All torrents are free for new Members? No ratio?

Thanks

Date: May 12, 2014 12:11

Neighbours

Thanks

For the time being all torrents are free. We've had it like that since new years eve. Just hoping that people will keep on seeding unto others despite of not having to worry about ratio

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-12 12:44 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: budrudnik ()
Date: May 12, 2014 13:52

budrudnik19@gmail.com

budrudnik

here is my email and user name

Date: May 12, 2014 15:09

budrudnik
budrudnik
here is my email and user name

Got your email address, so you can edit your post now
You weren't registrated at EL at all, but I made a new account. Details sent to you, good luck

Date: May 12, 2014 17:09

Hi Erik,

Thanks for all that you've done for everybody. God bless you and everyone who helps each other around here.

Would you delete my account as well and I'll start over: photomedia@live.com .

Thanks, bro!

Date: May 12, 2014 21:31

Neighbours

Thanks

Well, I have told you and explained that to you too!
Enjoy the wonderful site friend!
drinking smiley

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: May 12, 2014 21:46

Falo or MfG are planning to make a DVD for this "DVD quality" Bluray?

or any other whom can share in DVD as direct download?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2166
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home