Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Giant Stones PPV Poster and Frame (Seattle Area Fans!)
Posted by: carlito ()
Date: January 18, 2014 01:26

I'm in the Seattle area, and I have this giant (36x47, I think) Stones poster that really doesn't fit anywhere in my small apartment. It's too cool to throw out, any Seattle area fans interested? I'm limiting it to Seattle fans because shipping it would be nightmare.

It's red, white and blue, giant tongue logo, and says "Watch the Rolling Stones on Fox!" It also mentions getting your 3-D glasses (this was to promote the 3-D special broadcast from the Steel Wheels tour.

The poster is mounted on posterboard, and fit to the frame (the frame doesn't have glass or plastic, so it's very light and easy to hang)

Anyone interested? Make an offer! Trades welcome too, if you've got some cool smaller Stones posters!

Re: Giant Stones PPV Poster and Frame (Seattle Area Fans!)
Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: January 18, 2014 16:50

Interested. I'd like to add this to my collection, especially as I recently acquired the glasses. I have access to Tokyo bootleg district (for trading) or I'll buy it. I have friends in Seattle area who could pick up. Let me know.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-19 17:27 by StonedInTokyo.

Posted by: carlito ()
Date: January 18, 2014 23:31

The glasses...wow! I think I got those at 7-11 back in the day! For trade, I was thinking a smaller poster, or maybe some other kind of merchandise, but I'd do straight up sale as well. If you want I can email you a photo of this looks like. Its not heavy, but whoever is picking it up would need a car with some decent space (or they could rope it to the roof, I guess).

Date: January 19, 2014 17:30

Yes, please email a photo of the item to me and we can make arrangements.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-06 06:06 by StonedInTokyo.

Posted by: jamcas ()
Date: January 19, 2014 18:11

Hi,

Im interested in trading stones posters if you have others, contact me at jamcas50@hotmail.com

I have a Stones poster advertising the stones @ the key arena in Seattle and also one for The subsequent show at Qwest field seattle 2006, plus many others if you are interested

regards
jc

Date: January 29, 2014 15:30

carlito,

Hello, I have replied to your email today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1923
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home