Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones + Led Zeppelin box sets for sale
Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: November 6, 2013 13:23

Hi,

I have for sale few deluxe, large box sets:

ROLLING STONES Les Loups Dans L’Abbatoir – The Complete 1976 Paris Tapes, 8cd deluxe hinged box set with 8-page booklet (Godfather, all 4 Paris 76 dates in stunning quality) $100

LED ZEPPELIN Studio Magik Sessions 1968-1980, 18cd deluxe hinged box set with 60-page booklet (Godfather, complete studio collection demos/sbd) $250 (incl. shipping costs) box is laready sold out and unavailable in stock! SOLD OUT

LED ZEPPELIN Thunder Down Under, 20cd+1dvd hinged deluxe limited box set by Empress Valley (complete Australian/New Zealand 1972 tour w/many unreleased sources and upgrades; each show is released 2 times w/different sources and mixes) $340 set is almost sold out on preorders!

LED ZEPPELIN Throwing The Wild Seeds: Nassau Coliseum 1975 Complete Tapes, 6cd deluxe box set w/20-page booklet and two mini posters (Nassau 1975 both nights)

I am shipping worldwide via Int'l Priority Mail (both letters and parcels). Tracking no. added to follow the item. Shipping the next day after inquiry. Estimated time of delivery: 5 to 14 working days (depends on location).

Rock on!

PK

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-28 15:00 by happystoned.

Re: Rolling Stones + Led Zeppelin box sets for sale
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 7, 2013 12:03

Gilles is our fav GF titles dealer here at IORR!
Please leave these premises immediately! >grinning smiley<

Date: November 11, 2013 15:37

Don't be worry, my friend smiling smiley. I am not trying to fight with anyone. I am a collector much concetrated on deluxe sets and some acts such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and just trying to sell/trade double copies. I found IORR a friendly place.

Btw, Studio Magik is already sold out tongue sticking out smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-11 15:38 by happystoned.

Posted by: davernoise ()
Date: November 22, 2013 17:37

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-22 23:34 by davernoise.

Posted by: gilles ()
Date: November 23, 2013 16:49

anyway,
i still have all the 3 Godfather BOXes (Stones & 2 Led Zeppelin) on hand
gt's
G

davernoise
thanks

Posted by: d1dalton ()
Date: January 17, 2014 13:48

Do you still have the Led Zeppelin Throwing The Seeds boxset?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-17 19:01 by d1dalton.

Date: March 11, 2014 16:28

Wow, I haven't been right here for a long time.

Yes, I am still keeping a copy of this set. PM sent.

----

For those, who might be interested, I will be able to get newest PINK FLOYD Godfather Japan 72 box set titled "Darker Side of the Rising Sun: Japan 1972 Chronicles".

Below is more detailed description:

THE DARKER SIDE OF THE MOON (JAPAN 1972 CHRONICLES) is a massive, 12CD hevay cartoon hinged open set containing all six Japan 1972 shows sourced from best possible to find sources in highest quality and most complete versions. Some of them are huge upgrades to the versions released previously, some of them covering previously unreleased material. The set consist of following subsequent titles included in the box:

-MUSIC FROM THE DARK SIDE (TOKYO 1ST NIGHT), 2cd set of March 6th, 1972 date; consists of full show merged from two excellent sounding audience sources, also contains entire Japanese pirate FM radio broadcast of half of DSOFM suite in superb stereo quality

-AT THE END OF THE HORIZON (TOKYO 2ND NIGHT), 2cd set of March 7th, 1972 date; consists of full show merged from three different sources of which two are excellent quality recordings; also includes alternate takes for OOFD and CWTAE and encore, STCFTHOTS

-LUNATICS ON THE RUN (OSAKA 1ST NIGHT), 2cd set of March 8th, 1972 date; consists of full show merged from two excellent sounding audience sources of which basic tape isn't yet released on silver pressed titles anywhere (only CDR); includes alternate take for AHM from source used to merge portions in root tape

-COLD SIDE OF THE BOW (OSAKA 2ND NIGHT), 2cd set of March 9th, 1972 date; consists of full show sourced from upgraded tape previously known from earlier titles; includes encore, ASOS from a different alternate tape source and Echoes mixed differently and focused on slightly different angle mix

-A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME AND SPACE (KYOTO), 2cd set of march 10th, 1972 date; consists of full show sourced from upgraded tape previously known from earlier titles; includes Echoes mixed differently and focused on slightly different angle mix

-LAST GIG ON THE MOON (SAPPORO), 2cd set of march 13th, 1972 date; consists of full show sourced from four different tape sources, of which 2 are excellent sounding quality recordings; includes alternate source takes for OOTD and CWTAE used to fill gaps in main source and both encores, Echoes and AHM from different recorders

The price: $120 plus shipping costs (depends on location).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-25 22:42 by happystoned.

Date: March 18, 2014 15:43

I got also few really nice Hendrix sets (all limited Japanese imports):

"Eric Burdon & War feat. Jimi Hendrix – Ronnie Scott’s Club", 2cd by no label (16/9/70 aud) $45 unique and definitive upgraded version of Jimi’s last ever public performance!
"Newport 1969 Complete Masters", 3cd by no label (6/20/69 & 6/22/69 aud & sbd) $75
"Old Times: Record Plant Jams 1970.1.23", 2cd by no label (1/23/70 sbd) $45
"Rainbow Bridge Colour Sound Experiment", 2cd by no label (7/30/70 aud/sbd) $45
"Swedish Connection: Stockholm & Gothenborg 1970", 4cd by no label (8/31/70 & 1/9/70 aud) $100

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1315
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home