Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The post regarding "THOMAS HADER IS A CROOK"
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: April 13, 2005 21:20

After reading that other post and hearing a few people bad mouth Greg Marston, I just wanted to say that I have traded with Greg many times and he has been nothing but a great person to trade music with. Nothing but curtious and I don't want people to think bad of him because of that other post.

I must have gotten 40 or 50 cds from him as well as some free DVDs that he had sent me just out of generosity.

Re: The post regarding "THOMAS HADER IS A CROOK"
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 13, 2005 22:12

Greg Marston is a very good person, I can also confirm that. Honest and generous!

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: April 13, 2005 23:49

Hello, everyone

I'd also add that Greg usually send more stuff that you actually ask. I also received 30-40 Cds from him + can't remember how many dvds (probably a ton).In fact, he and I traded 10-15-20 times and he is part of the group of most reliable traders I've encountered.

I've done a couple of hundred trades with 50-100 people around the world during the last 1 1/2 year. Among all those people, there are only two who I actually said the following:

"My list is yours, my friend. Pick whatever/whenever/anything from it. Just let me know and it is yours".

Greg Marston is one of those two people. The other one is a wonderful woman from Arizona (mostly on Shidoobee). In fact, Greg and I no longer use the word "trade" when we deal. If I feel I'd like some dvds or cds, I ask him and he sends right away, without asking anything in return. On the other hand, he can ask for some dvds/cds from me and he'll get them as well.

I have no idea if I owe dvds/cds to him or if he owes dvds/cds to me. I don't really count and don't think he does. We just developped a solid, faithful, and honest "trading" relationship. I think it should always be that way.

I'd like to see/meet more people like Greg on the various trading boards.

I just wanted to add my humble opinion.

Thanks

Daniel

Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: April 14, 2005 14:05

word Daniel , word !!!!

you can mail your trade list too anytime you want :-)

i too have a nice bunch of stuff:-)

cu
Peter

Posted by: marston ()
Date: April 15, 2005 05:15

You guys are too kind, but thanks so much for sticking up for me. God bless you all.

Greg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2088
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home