Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Posttongue sticking out smileyhilly2 DVD's Up On Mega
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 18, 2013 15:54

Lucab12
I cant get it past zero. If ANYONE who downloaded it could post it to wettransfer I would be most appreciative. I went to the show and would love a DVD

Whichc browser are you using? Mega doesn't like IE.
I had the problems you are having also with Firefox but could solve them installing Adblock Plus 2.2.4.

Posted by: Lucab12 ()
Date: July 18, 2013 18:00

I have Firefox as well with Adblock installed. Do you mean that I should disable it? I havent had this problem with Mega but the files have never been that big since they are usually mp3s and not ISO files.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 18, 2013 18:34

Lucab12
I have Firefox as well with Adblock installed. Do you mean that I should disable it? I havent had this problem with Mega but the files have never been that big since they are usually mp3s and not ISO files.

Maybe you need the Mega extension for Firefox..(I don't know anything about the adblock - at a guess I would say it's best enabled...(but not 100% sure on that).....

I did have a problem with Mega and Firefox until I followed the advice of Rolling on (Jorg).....If you read the last few posts on this page it might help.........[www.iorr.org]

Date: July 18, 2013 19:07

Lucab12

I don't know if you should disable...but I guess you have nothing to lose if you try.

I also followed Rolling on (Jörg) advice and installed Adblock and that solved my main problem with Mega, before that I couldn't download anything from that server!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-19 20:57 by Quique-stone.

Date: July 18, 2013 20:35

The Add on is what got it moving for me. We'll see if it gets all the way through. Thanks!

Posted by: jahsan ()
Date: July 18, 2013 21:22

Managed to download Disk 1 with no issues.

Question I have is: given that these two files are ISO files, how does one convert these so it can be made into a DVD?

Only software on my machine is Microsoft's DVD Maker, and Roxio.

Thanks for sharing this and to the tech support people on here...
cool smiley

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: July 18, 2013 21:59

Just try ImgBurn. It' s freeware.

Date: July 18, 2013 22:18

Rolling on
Just try ImgBurn. It' s freeware.

And you don't need to convert the ISO image.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 18, 2013 22:19

An ISO is a disc image, I don't have Roxio now, but as I remember it will burn a disc image to a DVD.

Date: July 19, 2013 04:45

It was the mega addon that did it. THanks!

Date: July 19, 2013 07:21

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-19 20:57 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: July 19, 2013 15:27

Okay now I got a similar problem: The MEGA-dowload always gets to 100% for DVD 1. For DVD 2 I was asked whether I would like to save the file afterwards which I accepted. Now this does not appear any more so it always says "Download completed" in MEGA but there is no option to save the file. Any ideas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-19 15:28 by maradona.

Posted by: sweetladyjane ()
Date: July 19, 2013 18:59

I've been using Chrome whenever I download from Mega and have no problems at all. I normally use Firefox as my browser, but switch to Chrome when I want to d/l. Pretty sure I read the suggestion to do that in this forum.

Date: July 19, 2013 21:01

maradona
Okay now I got a similar problem: The MEGA-dowload always gets to 100% for DVD 1. For DVD 2 I was asked whether I would like to save the file afterwards which I accepted. Now this does not appear any more so it always says "Download completed" in MEGA but there is no option to save the file. Any ideas?

I also ahd the "Download completed" advice yesterday and everything went alright.
Could you finally download the DVD2? Maybe there is somewhere in your hard drive.

Posted by: edopao ()
Date: July 19, 2013 23:44

hello
Im in holiday out my home with a very slow connection.....until what day will be active the mega links for download the two dvd? i will return back my home 1 august, so I hope to make the download in time!!!!!confused smiley
thanks
Edo

ps sorry my bad english

Date: July 20, 2013 00:41

Quique-stone
maradona

I also ahd the "Download completed" advice yesterday and everything went alright.
Could you finally download the DVD2? Maybe there is somewhere in your hard drive.

DVD 2 went alright a few days ago without any problems. But still no success concerning DVD 1.

Date: July 20, 2013 00:45

maradona
Quique-stone
maradona

I also had the "Download completed" advice yesterday and everything went alright.

DVD 2 went alright a few days ago without any problems. But still no success concerning DVD 1.

OK, thought you was having issues with the dvd2, my fault dear friend! Just keep trying!

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: July 20, 2013 10:49

too much trouble with [mega.co.nz]

Date: July 20, 2013 11:53

Well, Sici, I wouldn't call it too bad. There are also some advantages. However, for Mac users it definitely sucks...

Posted by: Fritz4You ()
Date: July 22, 2013 18:29

Many thanks to the uploaders.
Great stuff, really good.

I'm working with an iMac and Google Chrome as browser. No problems.
Safari doesn’t works.

Juergen

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 23, 2013 13:05

Forgot to say 'Thanks' Mr. D.
So thanks, Mr. D. thumbs up

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1918
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home