Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: July 15, 2013 00:02

Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia
June 18, 2013 (1st show)

DVD 1:

Part 1 - [we.tl]

Part 2 - [we.tl]

DVD 2:

Part 1 - [we.tl]

Part 2 - [we.tl]

I do only have the first show on DVD. An upload of the 2nd would be very appreciated.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-15 00:04 by Rolling on.

Re: POST: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia (DVD) [18.06.13]
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 15, 2013 00:23

Fantastic Jorg, thanks very much..............smileys with beer

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 15, 2013 04:00

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing this concert

the second show 06.21 is complet on pillgrimsprogress 's youtube chanel (http://www.youtube.com/user/pillgrimsprogress) in 1080 hd. Waiting for a dvd.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 15, 2013 05:53

Downloading now! Thanks a lot Jörg, much appreciated! smileys with beer

Re: POST: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia (18.06.13)
Date: July 15, 2013 19:21

Hi Jorg, you don't by any chance have any artwork for this?.......hope so....

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: July 15, 2013 22:38

I've downloaded it and seen,thank you it's great!Merci.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: July 15, 2013 22:55

Gracias Rolling On!!!

Posted by: sweetladyjane ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:02

Are there any easy straight-forward instructions somewhere on the site or elsewhere for burning these to dvd's? I'd like to be able to play the show on my tv and not just the computer. Would also prefer to use freeware and not Nero. Thank you for whatever you can direct me to.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:15

Maybe we can use this art, till any good designer make one...

Art Philly1

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:30

sweetladyjane
Are there any easy straight-forward instructions somewhere on the site or elsewhere for burning these to dvd's? I'd like to be able to play the show on my tv and not just the computer. Would also prefer to use freeware and not Nero. Thank you for whatever you can direct me to.

Try

Ashampoo Burning Studio.

It' s freeware and easy to handle.

Date: July 16, 2013 21:53

rogerriffin
Maybe we can use this art, till any good designer make one...

Art Philly1

What are you on about Roger? That's excellent, thanks very much..........smileys with beer

Date: July 16, 2013 23:15

Rolling on
sweetladyjane

Try

Ashampoo Burning Studio.

It' s freeware and easy to handle.

THANK YOU, Rolling on! You are my new favorite person!!! You made short work of that. Exactly what I was looking for. And thanks very, very much for the show! Nice work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-17 00:31 by sweetladyjane.

Date: July 19, 2013 00:31

Sorry to bother you with another question, Rolling on. I was able to burn the dvd's for the Philly show with no problem using the freeware you recommended. I've since tried to burn the Glastonbury show (IORR link) the exact same way but can't get it to play on my dvd player, only on my computer. I tried to make sure that I have all the correct files in the VIDEO_TS folder (using the Philly show as an example) but the dvd's still only play on my computer. Any clue as to why this is happening? Very frustrating. Thanks!

If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd greatly welcome them.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: July 19, 2013 02:17

Are you sure your software "finalized" the DVD? That is a very regular problem I think. Normally you are asked whether you want the software to do that before it starts burning. Maybe you could make that sure and burn it again. (Computers easily deal with un-finalized DVDs whereas DVD-Players refuse many times)

Date: July 19, 2013 03:05

maradona
Are you sure your software "finalized" the DVD? That is a very regular problem I think. Normally you are asked whether you want the software to do that before it starts burning. Maybe you could make that sure and burn it again. (Computers easily deal with un-finalized DVDs whereas DVD-Players refuse many times)

Thanks for your suggestion, maradona. Before burning another disk I looked at the various settings in the process but don't see an option to finalize the dvd. Going about this a bit cautiously as I have already burned 3 dvds of this show. = ) I'll give it a closer look tomorrow.

I like the ease of the program Rolling on suggested but I'd be willing to try something else. Is there one you could suggest?

Date: July 19, 2013 10:26

Well, if Rolling On (who is a true expert, you are right) recommends a software then I'm sure it should work, so there has to be another mistake. On my Windows Laptop I am using this freeware that always works perfectly for me: [www.chip.de]

You see "Datei" ( "file..." in English) on the top left-hand corner. Clicking on it there is an option like "Video-DVD Entwurf". There you have to select all the files the VIDEO_TS folder contains. As already mentioned "finalisieren" ( or "finalizing" ) is the most important part in the end before the burning starts.

Give it a try - if it also fails then I'm off and you should consult Rolling On again. Good luck!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-19 10:28 by maradona.

Date: July 19, 2013 17:33

I downloaded the program you suggested. It's also very easy to use. Unfortunately in the version that I have there is no "finalization" option. confused smiley Not sure why that is. Later today I may post in their forum. In the meanwhile I've accumulated a little pile of dvd's that are only playable on a computer. grinning smiley Since I was creating these for other people I'm not going to worry about it any longer. If they want to watch the concert they'll just have to play it on their computers as well.

Again, I greatly appreciate your willingness to try and help me out!

Date: July 19, 2013 18:32

You are asked whether you want to finalize the DVD just after clicking on "brennen" or "burning". This happens automatically. The option is in a box that should be ticked - and if it is not then it's you who has to do it.

Date: July 19, 2013 19:05

I just burned another dvd to see if I'd missed that option just before the burning process begins. Unfortunately not. It went straight to burn with no others options appearing. I downloaded the most recent software version so maybe that has something to do with it. The screenshots of the burning process on their site show the option to finalize, but for whatever reason it doesn't appear on mine. The strange thing is that it completes the finalization process on the Philly show, just not Glastonbury. It makes me think there is something in the VIDEO_TS files that is the cause.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-19 19:07 by sweetladyjane.

Posted by: onemoreshot50 ()
Date: July 19, 2013 20:54

maybe because glastonbury is Pal..does your dvd player play pal dvd's?

Date: July 19, 2013 21:41

onemoreshot50

I was thinking about the same, as that happens to me, I mean my Sony dvd player only play NTSC but not PAL format.

On the other hand I also use Ashampoo Burning Studio for burning my dvds, I still haven't burned any of those 2 dvds you mentioned but after I do it I will let you know how it went if it's useful for you.

Ashampoo Burning Studio has also a "Verification" of the files after the burning process is done. It's like a check of the files on the dvd and I have that function it always on.
Another thing recommended it to burn at the slowest speed.

And btw, Rollin on is since a long time my "my new favorite person" too, so we will have to live with that! LOL Really a cool, generous and genuine man! drinking smiley

Date: July 19, 2013 21:51

For get to say thank you Roger for creating the cover! thumbs up

Date: July 20, 2013 00:05

onemoreshot50

That would make sense. I think you may have figured it out, onemoreshot. Converting it may be more trouble than it's worth at this point tho. Not sure.

Date: July 20, 2013 00:13

Quique-stone
onemoreshot50

I was thinking about the same, as that happens to me, I mean my Sony dvd player only play NTSC but not PAL format.

On the other hand I also use Ashampoo Burning Studio for burning my dvds, I still haven't burned any of those 2 dvds you mentioned but after I do it I will let you know how it went if it's useful for you.

Ashampoo Burning Studio has also a "Verification" of the files after the burning process is done. It's like a check of the files on the dvd and I have that function it always on.
Another thing recommended it to burn at the slowest speed.

And btw, Rollin on is since a long time my "my new favorite person" too, so we will have to live with that! LOL Really a cool, generous and genuine man! drinking smiley

Appreciate the confirmation, Quique-stone. And please let me know if burning the dvds with Ashampoo works for you or gives you the same problem. I'm pretty sure I used the verification option but it didn't pick up on there being a PAL/NTSC issue. Not sure that it would.

Posted by: rainmanp7 ()
Date: July 29, 2013 16:44

sweetladyjane

For what it's worth I liked AppGeeker DVD Creator when I used it.

http://www.appgeeker.com/convert/burn-flv-to-dvd.html

It will convert many different formats to DVD.

Should work fine for you, doing conversion and burning all in one place.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 29, 2013 19:53

I always use convertxtodvd to convert PAL to NTSC, I'll guarentee that's the problem...I have a DVD player(OPPO-93) that'll play PAL but most U.S. machines won't!

Posted by: thatbird ()
Date: July 31, 2013 04:26

Just burned these discs and they are NTSC. When I extracted them, it looked like some duplicates were created and I deleted those. I used the ashampoo program, and created two "video ts" file folders for each disc and threw the files in them first. Nice to have a dvd of a show I went to. Thanks again for the links

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: July 31, 2013 07:51

How is the quality of this dvd? Is it pro shot?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: thatbird ()
Date: August 1, 2013 04:17

Audience, upper level just off center. Very good. Great audio. After reading previous posts, the glastonbury dvd has troubles, not the philly one. Anyways, it is worth the dl
thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1432
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home