Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Glastonbury complete DVD on Mega
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 20:31

gotdablouse
There is "HD version", the 16Gb abandoned torrent was SD too.

In light of this someone here suggested that the HD BBC broadcast was upsampled to 1920x1080 for broadcast...it makes sense !

But the 16 GB torrent was only the second half, right? So the best available for the first part is the 5GB file? Sorry for the confusion...

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 20:57

-

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 21:01

coowouters
hockenheim95
so the HD version is down because there are no seeders?
The original uploader stopped seeding before anyone could catch the complete torrent because he felt insulted.

However, in one of the other threads about "Glastonbury DVD", you will see that our MrD bought the ts version from someone. Look it up and you can read everthing about it :-)

Ther is a seeder again (15,GB ts file).
[www.dimeadozen.org]

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 10, 2013 21:28

werther2003
Ther is a seeder again (15,GB ts file).
[www.dimeadozen.org]

Thanks, it's working as well this time.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: July 10, 2013 22:09

I have a stupid, strange problem. confused smiley

I downloaded the file off Mega yesterday, wanted to look into it today.
now I can't find the darn file on my PC, running Win7.

what exactly is the name and extention of the downloaded file?
thanx

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 10, 2013 22:13

open-g
I have a stupid, strange problem. confused smiley

I downloaded the file off Mega yesterday, wanted to look into it today.
now I can't find the darn file on my PC, running Win7.

what exactly is the name and extention of the downloaded file?
thanx

I don't know the answer to your question but did you look in my documents/downloads?

Date: July 10, 2013 22:39

EddieByword

I don't know the answer to your question but did you look in my documents/downloads?

Yep, in fact all usual folders for downloads but to no avail.
maybe it's a strange file name or even a temporary file?

this is driving me nuts.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 10, 2013 22:43

On mega download page it says:

ROLLING STONES - Glastonbury Festival June 29th 2013 (COMPLETE DVD).rar

Which was the name of the torrent folder.

Posted by: Rick56 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 22:49

mine went into computer/home/downloads by default

I can never get what I want

Date: July 10, 2013 23:11

Can't find it so I started a new 2 hour download. GRRRR

mega dosn't even ask or specifies where it's downloading to - hope I'll find this one.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 10, 2013 23:19

When I downloaded it, it went through the whole download process and THEN asked me where I wanted to save it. It took another few minutes to finish but I got it with no problems. Just watching it now.
Fan-bloody-tastic.
smiling smiley

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: July 11, 2013 00:06

open-g

mega dosn't even ask or specifies where it's downloading to - hope I'll find this one.

you should do a search on the date across your hard drives, that would save the need for another download or even search on part of the file name as well or even search for all .rar files

Date: July 11, 2013 00:31

Rick56
open-g

you should do a search on the date across your hard drives, that would save the need for another download or even search on part of the file name as well or even search for all *.rar files

That's exactly what I did. on all partitions - nothing.
to top it, the download is stuck at 62%. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Date: July 11, 2013 00:56

exact name of final file is:

ROLLING STONES - Glastonbury Festival June 29th 2013 (COMPLETE DVD).rar

did you try the search for that?

just trying to help with suggestions

Date: July 11, 2013 01:02

open-g
Rick56
open-g

you should do a search on the date across your hard drives, that would save the need for another download or even search on part of the file name as well or even search for all *.rar files

That's exactly what I did. on all partitions - nothing.
to top it, the download is stuck at 62%. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

There's Filefactory links at the bottom of this page.......[www.iorr.org] ......

Date: July 11, 2013 01:15

they don't work though

Date: July 11, 2013 01:31

Or here.......... [www.guitars101.com] ........these definitely work, and there are mirror links too if you've not got a Premium account with FF...........not sure if you have to register with 101 to D/L or not.........but the FF definitely work, I got mine from here yesterday as I had problems with mega too.

weirdly though, I can't connect with Guitars 101 with Internet Explorer 8, only Firefox or Google Chrome......confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-11 01:33 by EddieByword.

Posted by: MileHigh ()
Date: July 11, 2013 04:00

Wow I am at the concert right now and it's fantastic!!! lol

Thank God for the Uber Nerds!!!

It's so unbelievable in the sense that if you saw the It's Only Rocn'n'Roll video on some music show in 1974 like I did, that might have been the only time you would ever see the clip in your life! At least that's what you tought. That's so long ago people didn't even have VCRs.

And here we are nearly 40 years later and one week after this big festival show somebody picks up the show clandestinely on a satelite downlink and now 67,000 of this guy's best friends all have copies! The mind boggles! lol

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: July 11, 2013 04:16

Simply brilliant, to all involved, many, many thanks

Just watching Lisa in GS, she can still cut it

Date: July 11, 2013 13:13

After the 3rd late night download, the last one finally is alright, in fact it's a gas. grinning smiley

I believe the 1st. dl wasn't finalized properly and got flushed with the temp files.
the 2nd dl got stuck at 62% because it was Microsoft's patch day. 20 updates were pending in the background. d'oh
the 3rd went smooth. I checked again to see if the search function was working. it was and found the 3rd dl in the download folder where I expected it.
still no trace of the 1 and 1/2 downloads.

what a time consuming ride - now I'm looking forward to watch the whole gig in one go.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 11, 2013 15:25

Thanks again for providing the reedited covers Neighbours! drinking smiley

Posted by: legin ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:59

Thanks Chris...the 4GB DVD looks and sounds fantastic!!!

Posted by: jahsan ()
Date: July 11, 2013 20:24

Thanks
Had to use FireFox for this thing to download.

I'll have to search on here for Tech Support on how to convert these files to make a DVD disk.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: July 11, 2013 21:29

I've got the download and have tried to convert and burn but no success. Can't think what I'm doing wrong as I've done Vob files before. I'm using converxtoDVD. Help!

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 11, 2013 22:04

crumbling_mice
I've got the download and have tried to convert and burn but no success. Can't think what I'm doing wrong as I've done Vob files before. I'm using converxtoDVD. Help!

I just burn the whole VIDEO_TS folder as a data disc. Works every time.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: July 11, 2013 22:21

Deltics
crumbling_mice

I just burn the whole VIDEO_TS folder as a data disc. Works every time.

I don;t get that option with COnvertx Deltics. It just opens the download folder and I have to select one of the files. Usually I select the video_TS file and hey presto, but on this it just converts the menu page??

Do I need the MKV file?

Date: July 12, 2013 23:31

EddieByword
Rolling on
EddieByword
Rolling on
EddieByword
Rick56
mega works with firefox if you download the add in

I tried that with the 'downthemall' addon but got a message saying......."Firefox needs your consent etc" click on ALLOW - there was no allow buton.......confused smiley

So am trying with Chrome....

I couldn' t also download with FF from MEGA but I have chosen the add-on 'MEGA Extension 1.0.3'. After that it worked fine without a pop-up message. Maybe you should try this one, Eddie.

Thanks Jorg, but how or where do I get that from?

In FF you' ll see on the top line the button 'Extras'. Click on that and it opens a small new window. There you have 'Add-Ons' to choose.
On the left there should be the first button 'Add-on search' On this window you' ll find on the right side near the bottom a possibility 'show all add-ons' or similar. Mine is in german that' s why I don' t know how' s yours called. Click on it and there' s a search field on the upper right side. Type 'Mega Extension' and this add-on will show up as the first one. The rest should be simple to work with.

Cheers Jorg, thanks alot, appreciated, I shall try that as soon as this D/L finishes.....smileys with beer

Cheers again Jorg, worked perfectly....................smileys with beer

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 13, 2013 11:26

crumbling_mice

If you are talking about the Mega upload, I don't understand your question.
It's a rar file; you only have to extract it to a folder (using winrar, winzip or whatever program you use to un-rar) and you get the VIDEO_TS file that you can burn to a DVD without any conversion. (Free Nero version does the job just fine).

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: voodoochild ()
Date: July 13, 2013 14:14

Hi all,

Do yourself a favor and DL (if you can deal with torrent and dime) the full Raw Pyramid Stage Satellite Feed > TBS6922 dvb-s2 pci card > ProgDVB Pro > .ts file (15.3Gcool smiley from dime (for registered members at dime - non registered members could try to get in and register...there're often plenty of new free slots each day...try multiple times and you'll be able to register)......and forget all the previous DVD5/DVD9 floatting out there. You won't get better video release of this gig than this ONE - unless an official version of this concert has been professionnaly recorded by the band and will be made available for purchase - which I have really doubt with - in this case of course the audio portion would be more more better than this satellite feed (audio is the only minor negative point of this satellite feed).

I got it last night in less than 2 hours (plenty of FIOS seeders with incredible speed currently).

No need to convert the .ts file. You can play it directly from your computer and stream it thru XBMC (a great and free software/Media Center) to your HDTV/Home Theater/audiophile equipement and enjoy the full show in incredible video quality (this version include a few extra mins of the preshow/stage annoucement not included in any others SD version I've DL before).

A full immersion as like if you were there this night at Glastonbury Festival Worthy Farm Pilton Somerset. The best gig of the Stones from their 2012-2013 appearance I got so far (best quality video and very energetic gig - the band was really IN this night and got a great electrified answer from the crowd - even better than the Blu-Ray Newark Pro shot gig of last december).

A must have in any Stones videos/gigs collection.

HB

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-13 15:32 by voodoochild.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1833
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home